Lost gold family bracelet and my childrens baptism necklaces

AngelDiaz

Please help me finding my gold bracelet and children's necklaces. Last time I put them away was around Christmas, maybe December 21, 2018 in my childrens room. I haven't been able to find them since. I've looked everywhere in the apartment and have asked my housekeepers. Did my housekeepers take them? These are very valuable, thank you for your time and help.

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment when I read your question:
10 Jul 2019 TZ = -2.0 4.2800 P.M. 20e29 44n48
ASC=27Sco20

As ruler of the 2nd house is rx that is sure sign you wll find your gold bracelet !

Ruler and POF are in mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: box, pocket , envelope, drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something.

It can be in an upper room, near the fire or radiator, the largest room of the house, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
Ruler in 1st house means it is where you put it. Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.

POF is in Pi at the end of 3rd house. First look at places on the wall across from a door. Look in bathroom or kitchen, near aquarium, near liquids, chemicals, oils (for healing techniques for example). Look also in a bedroom in a closet, or near medicine cabinet or photographic equipment. Look near religious areas at home.
Look in a desk or where letters or books are kept. Look at the TV or media room, or where you study, or in some cupboard near stairway. Also look among things for short journey.

Direction: Northeast, East
Near colour: sea-green, white, violet-red, blue, green, black