Highly sensitive/prone to feeling depressed?

I've recently been going through a break up and find it difficult to let go of people as well as things in general. I am also quite sensitive, easily depressed and affected by my environment and the opinions of others - and I'm wondering if my chart reflects these traits?

Attachments

• birthchart.jpg
    birthchart.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 48

AAAAAA

I've recently been going through a break up and find it difficult to let go of people as well as things in general. I am also quite sensitive, easily depressed and affected by my environment and the opinions of others - and I'm wondering if my chart reflects these traits?

Hi,

I see you have your moon in late Sagittarius. Keep in mind that transit Saturn just passed that point in Sagittarius, so if you google "transit saturn conjunct moon" you would see it is a transit for feeling upset.

But don't worry! Transits don't last forever. Although this can be a nasty transit, it is also a transit that teaches you valuable lessons in life.

Your transits are looking much better near the end of the year

Hi,

I see you have your moon in late Sagittarius. Keep in mind that transit Saturn just passed that point in Sagittarius, so if you google "transit saturn conjunct moon" you would see it is a transit for feeling upset.

But don't worry! Transits don't last forever. Although this can be a nasty transit, it is also a transit that teaches you valuable lessons in life.

Your transits are looking much better near the end of the year

Thank-you for your reply! Wow, I searched up the transit and it feels scarily accurate reading about it. My chart feels heavily dominated by Aquarius (my Sun, Mercury, Neptune...) and I’m wondering if that could explain general traits in my personality regarding being emotionally detached or easily depressed/sensitive?

Last edited:

frayenne

Oh yeah, I see a whole lot of placements in your chart that could point to high sensitivity, being prone to depression and a tendency to put too much focus on others.

Your Mercury conjuncts Uranus - an aspect that gives rise to a lot of mental restlessness that is usually hard to manage and at times might lead to anxiety. In Aquarius this may be even magnified.
Your Sun conjuncts Neptune which makes you a very sensitive, empathic and caring person. You may have a blurred sense of boundaries with this placement and a tendency to fantasize a lot - both of those traits can make it hard for you to see your relations with people for what they really are. At first you may see someone through rose-colored glasses and let them cross your boundaries, to then be painfully disillusioned with them later.
That also reflects your Venus being in the sensitive sign of Pisces, only in 11th house of friendships this can make you overly attached to your friends and social groups that you associate with.
Your Moon is changing signs which is usually a very confusing placement, and is in the house of relationships/partnerships. This means that you need to be connected to people through some kind of partnerships to feel emotionally secure. Because of that you could often prioritize other people's needs over your own to keep those relations existing.
There's also a loose conjunction of Pluto to your DC, which makes it oppose your Asc. You could undergo difficult transformations through relationships that in the end are supposed to make you stronger than before.
Your Asc in Gemini is a wonderful placement for communicating and getting along with people easily. But it can at times go to an extreme of mirroring other people's behaviors and being too flexible in your social contacts.
You have Mars in Virgo in the house of Virgo, which is sometimes referred to as the house of service to others. That means your main course of action may be that of doing something for the benefit of others.
And lastly, Saturn in 12th house is known to be a placement responsible for depression, anxiety and isolation.

But, to not end this reply with such a gloomy outlook on your chart :lol: - of course, all of those placements, along with your whole chart, are not all bad and have a tremendous potential for growth and overcoming all of those obstacles. I only focused on those aspects that could answer your original question.

Oh yeah, I see a whole lot of placements in your chart that could point to high sensitivity, being prone to depression and a tendency to put too much focus on others.

Your Mercury conjuncts Uranus - an aspect that gives rise to a lot of mental restlessness that is usually hard to manage and at times might lead to anxiety. In Aquarius this may be even magnified.
Your Sun conjuncts Neptune which makes you a very sensitive, empathic and caring person. You may have a blurred sense of boundaries with this placement and a tendency to fantasize a lot - both of those traits can make it hard for you to see your relations with people for what they really are. At first you may see someone through rose-colored glasses and let them cross your boundaries, to then be painfully disillusioned with them later.
That also reflects your Venus being in the sensitive sign of Pisces, only in 11th house of friendships this can make you overly attached to your friends and social groups that you associate with.
Your Moon is changing signs which is usually a very confusing placement, and is in the house of relationships/partnerships. This means that you need to be connected to people through some kind of partnerships to feel emotionally secure. Because of that you could often prioritize other people's needs over your own to keep those relations existing.
There's also a loose conjunction of Pluto to your DC, which makes it oppose your Asc. You could undergo difficult transformations through relationships that in the end are supposed to make you stronger than before.
Your Asc in Gemini is a wonderful placement for communicating and getting along with people easily. But it can at times go to an extreme of mirroring other people's behaviors and being too flexible in your social contacts.
You have Mars in Virgo in the house of Virgo, which is sometimes referred to as the house of service to others. That means your main course of action may be that of doing something for the benefit of others.
And lastly, Saturn in 12th house is known to be a placement responsible for depression, anxiety and isolation.

But, to not end this reply with such a gloomy outlook on your chart :lol: - of course, all of those placements, along with your whole chart, are not all bad and have a tremendous potential for growth and overcoming all of those obstacles. I only focused on those aspects that could answer your original question.

Thank-you so much! Whilst reading this, I found it incredibly and again, scarily accurate ahaha. I’ve always felt that I needed reassurance or some kind of stability within relationships even despite how toxic they can be.

Last edited:

frayenne

Thank-you so much! Whilst reading this, I found it incredibly and again, scarily accurate ahaha. I’ve always felt that I needed reassurance or some kind of stability within relationships even despite how toxic they can be.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you found my interpretation accurate ;)