A Discussion Thread About Racism in America

JUPITERASC

mpO8atAgCR3T2SbgDwxjsf-q21c

twins making headlines :smile:

18-year-olds
Lucy Aylmer, has pale skin, blue eyes, red hair, looks white.
Maria, has darker skin, brown eyes and hair, looks black.
Both are biracial
born to a white father and half-Jamaican mother
in January 1997
“No one ever believes we are twins,” Lucy says.
“Even when we dress alike
we still don’t even look like sisters
let alone twins.
Friends have made us produce birth certificates
to prove it.”

SYkg-4D3dRwm7q2gujfUH285234

JUPITERASC

Judging someone solely based on their appearance is hopelessly stupid.
and yet
Should I cut my hair the way it was before? http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=822796#post822796

Believe it or not, I've been agonizing over this question.
It would be nice to have an answer.
:tongue:

View attachment 70265
because appearances are so important to you :smile:
Ladies and gentlemen, I cut my hair and it looks marvelous!!!

So glad I chose to cut it.
keeping up appearances

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Interesting to know racism and class discrimination is common throughout the world. In Europe until the 20th century, social class distinctions were strong, esp. in Britain...and also in Latin America, as a result of being former Spanish and Portuguese colonies. In India, the "outcastes" (or preferably, Dalit) and in Japan, the Burakumin (but let's say Dowa) live in terrible conditions or are alleged to be spiritually polluted. And we rightfully condemned pre-1990 South Africa for its racial segregation policy of Apartheid, but we hadn't promoted gender equality in Saudi Arabia under the Wahhabi Sunni sect (Shariah Law).

Kuntuzangmo

Your Post reminds me of something that Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, founder of Transcendental Meditation used to say: "If you want to arrive at clear water, why study the mud?"

Yes, it feels like that. The outrage is justified, and the issues should be addressed. Yet we need a new context because around the corner is the next outrage, and the next and the next - mud ad infinitum. Let's aim for the clear water.

Kuntuzangmo

Yes, you are bringing up worthy questions in regards to what ultimately lies ahead. Revelations from my present perspective are going to be created through inner change(clearing away the negative spiritual limitation systems) and those of "positive spiritual origins" who are clear enough to be able to embody the higher frequencies will be capable of channel the correct values through guidance from the higher authorities of this universe. This will set up the standard for the rest of humanity to follow.
Y

I agree. There are many traditions that actually speak to this time in that manner, and that we're actually in a deep cleansing. I like to think of it as a healing crisis where the darkest corners of illness are brought to the surface. Often when this happens we seem more ill, yet it's actually the body (in this context the collective body) sloughing off the the worst of it. In terms of cycles it feels to me like the remnants of the civil war, the 50's and 60's....the last throes of ignorance that need to be rooted out. In many ways I'm quite hopeful and see lots of good on many levels.

Kuntuzangmo

This was posted today by a healer in Mexico:

"*** we ask for learning ***
Everything in life is a hard and painful learning that looks like the experience that has to be lived, as a challenge of the kharma that we choose in a personal and as a nation.
Everything leaves learning to evolve into consciousness in this life.
Applying this principle, we have to see, feel and integrate, that what is happening is a challenge that will lead us to development as people and as a Mexican people.
Let's do what we have to do from his foxhole.
With the attitude of:

Happiness, acceptance and appreciation.

Because this is the challenge that will make you crscamos as a nation, as a people and as people.
Blessed are you mother tierre tonantzin tlali.
Because of what you are going through as a transformation process in your heart (hurt), in your body (Plates Plates), in your soul (Tremor) and in your consciousness that is us, your children the Mexicans.
We accompany you knowing that:

It is we who have asked

This experience, some unconsciously and others consciously, from you in us. As a result of the need for Mexico's change of consciousness in the vibration in this sacred land.
Today we know that the change of vibration in you has increased and with this in us too. As a progression of time, which marks the ages that we all spent to develop maturity.
Today we have a greater frequency of awareness and with this a more promising future. But the changes just start and whatever has to go because no longer corresponds to this frequency, it already started its departure. But there are many things missing from your time and it is no longer possible to exist in this new frequency of consciousness that emanates from your heart tonantzin atzintli.
We thank you for being part of the history of change that we live today by providing what is in each of our hearts with the hearts of the mountains mountains (hearts of stone).
Through Prayer, rituals and parties.
Mood Mexico!!!
So be amen tlazohcamati ometeotl"

david starling

The Earth, Herself, is telling us it's time for a change. Both spiritually (the Sidereal Aquarian Age), and materially (the Tropical Aquarian Age). With this combination of overlapping Ages in the same Sign, the message is coming through, loud and clear.

Vyri

Banned
Jup

Justtttttttt love your opinion Jup....esp about the birds..in the first post ..keep up the good work kiddo..

Vyri

besitos

I have to correct myself about something, I've noticed that a good majority of people who mostly/completely cover their bodies in tattoos seem to be very nihilistic. To me it is like a red flag.

Than again this thread is about racism.

i think that personal observations and correlations to behavior is something that can belong to racism as well. not saying one equals the other, but that making leaps of logic to judgment can lead to erroneous assessments and actions based on those can lead one somewhere that is not free.

Last edited:

ynnest

I agree. There are many traditions that actually speak to this time in that manner, and that we're actually in a deep cleansing. I like to think of it as a healing crisis where the darkest corners of illness are brought to the surface. Often when this happens we seem more ill, yet it's actually the body (in this context the collective body) sloughing off the the worst of it. In terms of cycles it feels to me like the remnants of the civil war, the 50's and 60's....the last throes of ignorance that need to be rooted out. In many ways I'm quite hopeful and see lots of good on many levels.

Yes, you are correct. I am glad to hear your optimism, it brings me assurance that there are people who sense the underlying purpose behind the negativity we are seeing. Thank you.

Y