(When) will his finances improve?

KatyaVelikaya

My boyfriend started a new job just about a month ago. He wasnt being paid at the former firm and the new one pays him on time. However his financial situation is very poor and since we are discussing a future, I want to know when (time wise) things might improve?

This is my best guess, but correct me if I have significators wrong:

He is my 7th house which is half in Aquarius and half in Pisces, so I'm not sure which planet to choose; if we take Aquarius then it's Saturn; and if we take Pisces then it is Jupiter.
Jupiter is trining the Sun but if he is either Jup or Sun then that doesnt help...
His potential for salary increase is the 10th from HIS 10th house (therefore the 1st house, if you count his 10th again as House #1) which has no planets in it.
What planet would signify money??(?)

He is also Sun, which is in his....11th house of friends/good fortune/riches. That must be positive? I wonder what aspects would provide degrees for counting a timeline?

Part of Fortune is squaring the Sun -- not positive/helpful; and Pof F is aspecting the Moon though I can't see quite how.

His 2nd house, money is Uranus... That is about as far as I can get. (?)

Attachments

• 2011-12-27-WhenMonetaryImprovement.jpg
    2011-12-27-WhenMonetaryImprovement.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-subject is the 7th whole sign house = Aquarius = Saturn
-his $ = 2nd from 7th = Pisces = Jupiter
-HIS Part of Fortune falls @ 17 Scorpio
-fixed signs on the angles = time units likely indicate months
-Jupiter to Saturn (in the chart) = almost 6 signs = almost 6 time units
-Jupiter to the POF = 6 signs = 6 time units
-Saturn to POF = 1 sign = 1 time unit
Total = 13 times units divided by 3 = 4.3 average

So, I'll estimate that his financial situation will likely improve by 4 to 5 months from the date of this question, ie, around late April to late May, 2012...

(Note: that his finacial situation WILL improve is shown by
-his significator Saturn flowing toward his POF
-his $ significator Jupiter, being direct and flowing toward his significator Saturn
-his POF positing HIS 10th house of advancement and profession
-Lucky Strike NN positing his 11th house of gains)

KatyaVelikaya

Dr. Farr thank you so much. I was reading online trying to figure out which significators to use for such a question, I appreciate your quick reply to the post!

I am guessing that his 10th house professional gains means this improvement will come thru career or profession, ie through income/salary.

Does the 11th house North Node mean that additional or part of the improvement willl come from inheritance? Oops- edited to say I see 11th house is plain good fortune/friends/group endeavors. So will be interesting what occurs around May this year. The timing will be good for us indeed...

In any case this is fantastic news. I expected zero change at all (ever) so I'm happy to see this!!!! *hugs*