Will he?

AW041

I am just the chart poster here.

My friend's ex husband parted ways from her on the account of lack of physical compatibility. This man is now getting married again, and she wants to know if he will enjoy a good 'sex life' with his new wife. She feels somewhat ashamed of being left because of incompatibility on physical grounds. But that is a whole different story.

I put him as 7th house, Venus in libra, very comfortable, and sun being in 7th too, he is thinking about himself. His 8th house lord for sex is Mercury is also in 7th, so sex is on his mind.

I put the new wife as 1st house, she is Mars, but in the 12th house, a house of secret, maybe they haven't discussed sex yet. Culturally inappropriate to discuss sex in some parts of the country where they come from. But wondering what is she doing in his 6th house?
Moon in 2 units will aspect Mars, but Sun/Venus makes no prominent aspect with Moon. Nothing much with Mercury too.

I'm not sure of the quality of sex, how does one determine that? Help please

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_he_enjoy_hr.74604.44684..aaa.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_he_enjoy_hr.74604.44684..aaa.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

AW041

I also checked Pluto aspects, moon will aspect Pluto but no sun/Venus Aspect between both the 1st and 7th house significantors and Saturn. Not much..what am I missing here???

Last edited:

AW041

I revised the chart to included asteriods Amor and union. It is interesting to see the Union and Juno in 7th house and both will make a conjunction with 8th house lord of his, Mercury.
Any thoughts on this chart?

AW041

This is a little bit of depressing question. What will be discovered with an answer? Is the question appropriate for horary? What if he was the terrible lover, not her? If ex wanted something from your friend physically that was, say, not good for her physically, or maybe mentally, would she still feel bad about the incompatibility?

I think you are looking at it negatively. All she hopes is the best for him, to find the love he needs that they both together could not form between them. And I am not sure what is inappropriate here, if so how? are there guidelines on what to ask or not? is so could you please share the link. When you live in country where sex before marriage is condemned and you land in a situation that turns your life upside down for 5years. 5 years of his parents, girls parents, convincing you to live in sexless, loveless marriage for another 50 years, another 2 years of drama in court, so yes it somewhere becomes important for you to know, where you stand.

AW041

Looking at the placement of significators, I'm wondering if there is any marriage here at all, as the question my friend asked was ”will he enjoy sexual compatibility with his new wife after marriage?”
Experts throw some light please

Last edited: