this boy is confusing the **** out of me

http://ibb.co/yRTChRV

So, I've had a huge crush for a few months on this guy I saw walk around my campus sometimes. Eventually, we started talking and then he asked me out! So we started dating.

Everything was fine at first- he was very attentive and affectionate and sweet to me, but a month in he's become distant and curt. Of course he's still nice to me, but it's significantly decreased compared to how it was before. It feels like he doesn't pay attention to me or think of me as a priority at all. Every now and then he'll be super attentive and sweet like how he was at the beginning of our relationship, but he quickly goes back to being cold and distant. It kind of feels like I don't hold his attention.

Everytime I bring these worries up to him, he gets super offended and gets upset when I doubt his feelings for me ( when he hardly shows it anymore ) :/ I just don't get it

Is there anything in our synastry that shows why he might be acting like this? Or anything that can help me understand why he's like this with me?

Last edited:

wan

Gonna be blunt here: maybe the reason that you feel he doesn't think of you as his priority is because you aren't his priority. From the sound of it, this guy is not that into you.

Are you guys having sex? If you are, maybe he is just sleeping with you till someone he likes better comes along. I know this sounds harsh, but some guys are like that.

Last edited:
Not sure why the image i inserted won't show, so I added a link instead to our synastry chart ! I'm the inner circle btw

Last edited:
Gonna be blunt here: maybe the reason that you feel he doesn't think of you as his priority is because you aren't his priority. From the sound of it, this guy is not that into you.

Are you guys having sex? If you are, maybe he is just sleeping with you till someone he likes better comes along. I know this sounds harsh, but some guys are like that.

That's the thing,, Whenever I do bring up whether or not he's rlly into me, he gets super offended that I even suggested such a thing and tells me that he wouldn't date me if he wasn't into me !

We haven't slept w/each other yet due to the quarantine lol

ElenaJ

He has a moon square Saturn that can be quite aloof and cold.
Your Venus forms a T-square with this opposition, so he has difficulty being very affectionate with you, your affection triggers his opposition. HIs Juno asteroid falls into this forming a square.
A similar situation occurs with his sun square Uranus, with your mars forming a T-square. He tends to be restless, irritable, and blow hot/cold, and your mars triggers this. Mars will also irritate him.
You might want to remain friends with him, but nothing more. This isn't a love connection.

He has a moon square Saturn that can be quite aloof and cold.
Your Venus forms a T-square with this opposition, so he has difficulty being very affectionate with you, your affection triggers his opposition. HIs Juno asteroid falls into this forming a square.
A similar situation occurs with his sun square Uranus, with your mars forming a T-square. He tends to be restless, irritable, and blow hot/cold, and your mars triggers this. Mars will also irritate him.
You might want to remain friends with him, but nothing more. This isn't a love connection.

That makes a lot of sense and thank you for the advice Elena !

ClaCla

http://ibb.co/yRTChRV

So, I've had a huge crush for a few months on this guy I saw walk around my campus sometimes. Eventually, we started talking and then he asked me out! So we started dating.

Everything was fine at first- he was very attentive and affectionate and sweet to me, but a month in he's become distant and curt. Of course he's still nice to me, but it's significantly decreased compared to how it was before. It feels like he doesn't pay attention to me or think of me as a priority at all. Every now and then he'll be super attentive and sweet like how he was at the beginning of our relationship, but he quickly goes back to being cold and distant. It kind of feels like I don't hold his attention.

Everytime I bring these worries up to him, he gets super offended and gets upset when I doubt his feelings for me ( when he hardly shows it anymore ) :/ I just don't get it

Is there anything in our synastry that shows why he might be acting like this? Or anything that can help me understand why he's like this with me?

I still can’t tell you much about astrology for sure, esspecially sinastry since I’m pretty new at it and I don’t wanna say anything wrong to someone. But I just had to comment on this. I had exactly same situation in June/July 2019. The attraction was instant, I’ve never felt more in love ( I loved someone in my life more and it’s uncomparable but here I’m talking about that ,,buterflly” kind of love). And as much as I was crazy for him, he was even more for me at the begging and wanted to make it official and let everyone know. Those first few weeks were a blast, one of the best periods ever in my life. However, situation was untangeling pretty much as yours... I don’t wanna go into details cause it still makes me confused and mad. The thing is, after some time one thing led to another and I started to realise he was narcissist..I hope your situation isn’t that way, and no one can tell for sure if my then boyfriend was or he just stoped being into me but he was 80% of everything you read or hear about narcissists, and not only regarding love, if you’re fammiliar with that. I still have feelings for him in some way cause I had the time of my life and was lovebombed all around and in like few weeks it excalated to such a cold behavior and 0 intersest from his side. I had better relationship with almost any aquatiance. However, everytine I pointed it out iz would result in an argument and him convincing me it was normal behaviour. I went crazy. So be carful, see how sutuation will develop after quarantine and if it would be better for more than day or two. If everyting goes back in normal maybe it’s just this difficult period of isolation messing with his mind...Sorry if I’m off topic but I just wanted to help since I’ve been there and was just as confused as you are. He was aries btw it’s all I know, and once again - I can’t claim for sure he was what i said but he deffinitely had many many characterstics and I was pretty convinced...

I still can’t tell you much about astrology for sure, esspecially sinastry since I’m pretty new at it and I don’t wanna say anything wrong to someone. But I just had to comment on this. I had exactly same situation in June/July 2019. The attraction was instant, I’ve never felt more in love ( I loved someone in my life more and it’s uncomparable but here I’m talking about that ,,buterflly” kind of love). And as much as I was crazy for him, he was even more for me at the begging and wanted to make it official and let everyone know. Those first few weeks were a blast, one of the best periods ever in my life. However, situation was untangeling pretty much as yours... I don’t wanna go into details cause it still makes me confused and mad. The thing is, after some time one thing led to another and I started to realise he was narcissist..I hope your situation isn’t that way, and no one can tell for sure if my then boyfriend was or he just stoped being into me but he was 80% of everything you read or hear about narcissists, and not only regarding love, if you’re fammiliar with that. I still have feelings for him in some way cause I had the time of my life and was lovebombed all around and in like few weeks it excalated to such a cold behavior and 0 intersest from his side. I had better relationship with almost any aquatiance. However, everytine I pointed it out iz would result in an argument and him convincing me it was normal behaviour. I went crazy. So be carful, see how sutuation will develop after quarantine and if it would be better for more than day or two. If everyting goes back in normal maybe it’s just this difficult period of isolation messing with his mind...Sorry if I’m off topic but I just wanted to help since I’ve been there and was just as confused as you are. He was aries btw it’s all I know, and once again - I can’t claim for sure he was what i said but he deffinitely had many many characterstics and I was pretty convinced...

I'm so sorry that happened to you :(( And I really do hope it's just the quarantine that's making him distant from me