Sade sati shani-2nd phase Capricorn

Shwemah

My dob 09-dec-1983, time 2:52 am, place Bangalore. I had 3 miscarriage from last two and half year. I had first miscarriage on June 2018, at 20 week. 2nd miscarriage at 10 week on December 2018. 3 Rd one on March 2st week 2020 at 23 week. First two due to chromosomal issues. Do far the 3rd one mind ivf conception with genetic screening done on embryo. We did another sreening at 14 week to make sure normal chromosome. my husband details dob 11-12-1982, 8:30 am, place Bangalore. I'm in sade sati 2 nd house and both my and my husband 5th house is empty. Will I have the chance to get child in horoscope, do I need to wait for how long

creativei

Hi shewmah

you are libra asc makara rasi . sravana nak ..

5th house is empty ?? i say what ;p

Yes u r right 5th house is empty . but only as per lagna , not as per moon sign , we have to check everything .

from lagna your 5th lord is exalted very good for libra asc yogakaraga for your asc ! generally 5th lord exalted gives many childrens . that too when to its linked with 1st lord timely children with happiness from them .

but what stop that is your rahu dasa rahu the rogue . he is in 5th from rasi. rahu gives abortions that too in this dasa gives multiple abortions . be happy that childrens are not born in rahu dasa god saved you .

also jupiter is aspected by rahu who is putrakaraga . guru joined with badhakarthipathi sun and ketu is also the reason guru ketu conjuction aspected by rahu what else you can expect than disappoints. as per lagna itself saturn 5th lord is with 8th lord , 8th house is disgrace , humiliation , since venus is 1st lord too indeed u get child after facing disgrace .

from jupiter 5th lord in 1st is good but again he is with ketu and mars 6th lord aspecting 5th gives miscarriages . ( see keeping scorp as lagna ) huge karma must be undergone by native reg childbirth since you killed a snake in your previous birth . offer poojas snake statue and once visit thirunallar saneeswara temple ,since saturn is your 5th lord .

indeed u get child ! . its will happen within 3 yrs is my humble view ..

Shwemah

Hi shewmah

you are libra asc makara rasi . sravana nak ..

5th house is empty ?? i say what ;p

Yes u r right 5th house is empty . but only as per lagna , not as per moon sign , we have to check everything .

from lagna your 5th lord is exalted very good for libra asc yogakaraga for your asc ! generally 5th lord exalted gives many childrens . that too when to its linked with 1st lord timely children with happiness from them .

but what stop that is your rahu dasa rahu the rogue . he is in 5th from rasi. rahu gives abortions that too in this dasa gives multiple abortions . be happy that childrens are not born in rahu dasa god saved you .

also jupiter is aspected by rahu who is putrakaraga . guru joined with badhakarthipathi sun and ketu is also the reason guru ketu conjuction aspected by rahu what else you can expect than disappoints. as per lagna itself saturn 5th lord is with 8th lord , 8th house is disgrace , humiliation , since venus is 1st lord too indeed u get child after facing disgrace .

from jupiter 5th lord in 1st is good but again he is with ketu and mars 6th lord aspecting 5th gives miscarriages . ( see keeping scorp as lagna ) huge karma must be undergone by native reg childbirth since you killed a snake in your previous birth . offer poojas snake statue and once visit thirunallar saneeswara temple ,since saturn is your 5th lord .

indeed u get child ! . its will happen within 3 yrs is my humble view ..

Hi, thank you for the reply. We have done sarpa samskara in kukke subramanya last year, shall I do it this year ? Do I need to wait till sade sati 2 nd is completed which is end of 2021 or do I need to wait till 3rd phase also get over which is 2025. Is there any remedy for it, I have been doing sarpa Pooja and visiting local saneswars temple from almost every Saturday from 2 years, is it possible to tell how many miscarriage will happen or how longni need to wait for children.

creativei

Hi, thank you for the reply. We have done sarpa samskara in kukke subramanya last year, shall I do it this year ? Do I need to wait till sade sati 2 nd is completed which is end of 2021 or do I need to wait till 3rd phase also get over which is 2025. Is there any remedy for it, I have been doing sarpa Pooja and visiting local saneswars temple from almost every Saturday from 2 years, is it possible to tell how many miscarriage will happen or how longni need to wait for children.

No need of any parihars enough , it would have reached god by this time ;p so just wait .

its your 2nd sade satti , its called pungu sani in tamil . means prosperous sani ,. 2nd turn sani does good . child birth happens by end of 2022 , in case by chance somehow if it not then surely you get that ion venus bukti which comes in 2025 lasts till 27 . note it down venus is your 5th lord as per rasi . indeed he gives . but i think you have within 2 yrs . since jupiter transit over rasi is very good .

as per kn rao child birth happens when saturn aspects 10th lord and jupiter aspects 5th house simultaneously in transits , by gods grace his dictum is very well matching to you , from rasi saturn aspects 10th lord and guru aspects 5th . so its all set ! within 2023 u have a baby in your lap :)

Shwemah

No need of any parihars enough , it would have reached god by this time ;p so just wait .

its your 2nd sade satti , its called pungu sani in tamil . means prosperous sani ,. 2nd turn sani does good . child birth happens by end of 2022 , in case by chance somehow if it not then surely you get that ion venus bukti which comes in 2025 lasts till 27 . note it down venus is your 5th lord as per rasi . indeed he gives . but i think you have within 2 yrs . since jupiter transit over rasi is very good .

as per kn rao child birth happens when saturn aspects 10th lord and jupiter aspects 5th house simultaneously in transits , by gods grace his dictum is very well matching to you , from rasi saturn aspects 10th lord and guru aspects 5th . so its all set ! within 2023 u have a baby in your lap :)
Thank you sir, do I have double transit of Jupiter and Saturn in my horoscope in 2023 or 2020. Can you please mention the month🙂

creativei

Thank you sir, do I have double transit of Jupiter and Saturn in my horoscope in 2023 or 2020. Can you please mention the month🙂

Yes not only you every rasi has that based on the lordship and planetary alignment they get results for all maraka rasi persons saturn already transits to janma rasi this year jan 10th and he will be there upto 2023 . , and guru currently in 12th of loss and expenditure . and in november this year he get into makara where he gets neecha and stays till next august , dont worry only neecha guru does good , esp for your rasi . and saturn is own house , its good .

you are currently mercury bukti . which is 9th lord as per rasi and when guru transits to rasi he aspects 9th which is very auspicious . u get all fortunes .

besides progeny you will have some conflicts with your husband regarding maternity bill :p except that rest all good .

Any more doubt ? feel free to ask :)

Shwemah

Yes not only you every rasi has that based on the lordship and planetary alignment they get results for all maraka rasi persons saturn already transits to janma rasi this year jan 10th and he will be there upto 2023 . , and guru currently in 12th of loss and expenditure . and in november this year he get into makara where he gets neecha and stays till next august , dont worry only neecha guru does good , esp for your rasi . and saturn is own house , its good .

you are currently mercury bukti . which is 9th lord as per rasi and when guru transits to rasi he aspects 9th which is very auspicious . u get all fortunes .

besides progeny you will have some conflicts with your husband regarding maternity bill :p except that rest all good .

Any more doubt ? feel free to ask :)

Hi sir, is time from November 2020 to August 2021 is good for me after guru entering my rasi ?

creativei

Hi sir, is time from November 2020 to August 2021 is good for me after guru entering my rasi ?

yes exactly upto 2023 good even after 2025 to 2027 nice venus bukti who is 5th lord as per rasi . but it wont take much time . you can see results within 2022 . saturn is delay not deny , he gives only after much pain and struggle ..

Shwemah

yes exactly upto 2023 good even after 2025 to 2027 nice venus bukti who is 5th lord as per rasi . but it wont take much time . you can see results within 2022 . saturn is delay not deny , he gives only after much pain and struggle ..
Thank you so much sir for your time and patience 🙂

mathur_dinesh

Hello, replying to my old post. I had 5 th misscarriage last, very depressing.

Your Jupiter major-period is operating. Jupiter is combust and it is associated with Ketu. Such a Jupiter will not give favourable results in the first half of its major-period. The major-period started in November/2016. You have crossed six years in this major-period. In this period you had five miscarriages.

Jupiter is the karaka for children. Jupiter is in a sign of Mars, in Jyestha nakshatra of Mercury and in Pisces navamsha. Mars occupies the XII house of loss and Mercury is inimical to Jupiter. Hence Jupiter is inclined to cause unhappiness. Mars is placed in the eighth house from the fifth and therefore it is inclined to destroy progeny and cause much agony.

Lord Shiv is the ruling deity here and worship of Lord Shiv in any form will help. Repetition of Mahamrityunjaya mantra is very helpful here. Do it 108 times each morning.

You are likely to have a child in the sub-period of the Sun in the major-period of Jupiter which will operate from May/2027 to March/2028. Offer water to rising Surya during this period.

Shwemah

Thank you for your time and effort in analysing my chart. 2027 or 2028 is still long way, considering my age and health factors, i don't see any hope. As i had opted for IVF which again is failure and amount of medicine intake ofcourse it will impact my health. It's been 5 years consulted many astrologers, did many Pooja (infact countless). Nothing is working out. Should I just wait for my time

creativei

Without going into techinical details you get good news in 2024 current sub period is problematic that too sadesatti. Only in jup-venus period your desire fullfilled jst one year na it goes fast keep continuing medical treatment suddenly things change n you get conceive this time child wil born sure. Along side do devotion n charity too visit tirupathi n thirunallar temple once its must for your chart. Since 5th lord is Saturn it delaying but not denying. Yes to some extent you have putra dosha offer milk to snake god n do shanti parihara pooja at kalahasti.

Indeed you will have child👍😊

Shwemah

Thank you, just crossing my fingers, current Jupiter and Mercury dasa which will end by October 2023 and then have Jupiter and Venus, one more year🙄

creativei

Thank you, just crossing my fingers, current Jupiter and Mercury dasa which will end by October 2023 and then have Jupiter and Venus, one more year🙄
Why dont you adopt kids? Many orphan kids are longing for mother's love you can give the best to them, if you adopt then sat bless you n all your previous karma washed off. So think about it..

Shwemah

Why dont you adopt kids? Many orphan kids are longing for mother's love you can give the best to them, if you adopt then sat bless you n all your previous karma washed off. So think about it..
My husband is not agreeing for adoption,nim almost trying to convince him from last one year. Even adoption process will take 2-3 years to get referral

creativei

My husband is not agreeing for adoption,nim almost trying to convince him from last one year. Even adoption process will take 2-3 years to get referral
Oh ic i say adoption because you have only 50% chance 5th Lord caught in between malefics we call it as paapakarati yoga also 5th Lord in rahu star all these saturn rahu Mars indicate adoption. See til 2024 if didnt happen then go for adoption this is this is the right age to take later your body n mind won't coperate for it. It's k if you get child raise it along with that child, its happening everywhere so dont hesitate. Adopt child for soul satisfaction n have one child of your own for family chain. 😊

Shwemah

In the previous comment you had mentioned below, do you oversee that jupiter and vinus bukti which starts on oct 2023 there is 50% chance ?
"yes exactly upto 2023 good even after 2025 to 2027 nice venus bukti who is 5th lord as per rasi . but it wont take much time . you can see results within 2022 . saturn is delay not deny , he gives only after much pain and struggle .."