Will we part ways?

ScorpAsc5

Hi I’m posting this thread through phone .... I apologize if something goes wrong.

My question is - will we part ways?

I love him a lot more than he knows. He hasn’t mentioned about his feelings to me. But if we talk about his actions, yes he has feelings for me too. Until he says anything, I’ll continue being confused.

It’s long overdue to talk about feelings but no one is initiating the talk (I’m scared to lose him) . I tend to overthink when I see him even talking to other girls ..... :(

I am really thinking to confess my feelings before end of this year and hence this question.... if we will get separated....

So far whenever I confessed my feelings to someone in the past, he rejected me and it all ended. It makes me reluctant to make a move now.

With chart I see him (Venus) in my 1st house and in my sign Scorpio. It does shows that he loves me?

I am in his 5th house under his sign Libra ... also Sun is also in Libra.

It seems like there is mutual love but There is no reception between Mars and Venus.

Venus is conjunction Mercury in 1st house (his 7th house) so there might be someone else in the picture?

Please read my chart, if it shows a possibility that we both would let go of each other by end of the year?

Thank you!!​

Last edited:

waybread

Is there some way in which you both know a committed romantic relationship wouldn't be good for either of you?

His significator is Venus. In the first house, he's "in your court." But Venus is in detriment in Scorpio, the sign on the cusp of the first house (you.) Mars is the traditional ruler of Scorpio, and is your significator. Mars is in detriment in Libra, the sign ruled by Venus. While this exchange gives you mutual reception, which usually shows a coming-together, with both planets in detriment, it is hard to see either of you being your best in this relationship.

Just a tidbit of traditional astrology from J. Lee Lehman's book on horary astrology: a planet at the "bendings" of the lunar node axis is weakened. Your significator Mars is in such a position.

The moon (your emotional stake in the matter) is strong in its own sign of Cancer. No doubt you have feelings for him. But the moon applies to a square with Mars, suggesting a strong sense of aggravation on your part.

Keep in mind that the 5th house relates to casual love affairs, like flirting or one-night stands. It could signify "friends with benefits" but I don't see a committed relationship in this chart. Unless you want one of the "can't live with him, can't live without him" variety.

I think you deserve a really great guy and relationship. I think there are more fish in the sea.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

What Waybread wrote makes a lot of sense.
In addition, you have Chiron in the 5th of the chart, showing this love affair would somehow be a painful learning experience for you.
Mercury is also on the ascendent, ruling the 11th of friends and approaching your co-significator, which could indicate a young man coming into the picture.
The nodes trine the ascendent/des axis from the 3rd/9th, which tells us the relationship with your friend could give you a lot through communication, spirituality, maybe religion, between the two of you, rather than a "romance".
The moon approaching square with mars, your co-significator, is a red light.
One question, are you a woman? You talk about expressing your feelings to him or to others, now and in the past, but that is usually the job of the male in a relationship. If you are a woman, why not wait and let him make a move? With his Venus trine Neptune near the 5th, he is fantasising, and maybe infatuated, but you won't necessarily like being in a romantic relationship with him. Just dream on without taking any steps.

ElenaJ

Good call, ElenaJ.

Today I think it's OK for women to make the first move.

Yes and no.
True women are not criticised for being more aggressive in the first approach, but nature still wants men to make the first move.
She can make it known, in subtle ways, to encourage the male so he works up his courage, but in the woman/man relationship I think the instincts still have it.
Also, she did say that in the past it hasn't worked for her.

ScorpAsc5

Hello! Thank you so much for giving your reading to my question and my chart.

@ waybread :

“Is there some way in which you both know a committed romantic relationship wouldn't be good for either of you?” – Yes. We will not be able to overcome family restrictions.
We have not confessed about feelings – I feel it would go dead end the day anyone of us did, hence my question.
It’s like we both want to keep it running till the maximum we can (it’s been 3 years) and then someday we both know we will be forced to let it go … but who would initiate the talk and when? I do not know.
Moon sq Mars should be showing me fighting my own feelings. I am trying to know where he stands through this chart for me. My common sense says I should be asking him not astro, but how to find the strength to face it all.
I know why you are picking up 5th house. We are involved in uncommitted casual hidden love affair which will never be able to see the light.

@ ElenaJ :

Chiron showing pain? Yes it has already been painful to see and feel how delicate it is yet so strong beneath.
You saw another person coming in my life? Maybe he triggers the separation.
He lives in a different state, we cannot date or go out.
And yes I am a woman. I am waiting since last 3 years, and no move. Hence I thought to have a talk and see what happens.
I just wanted to know if I talk about feelings, if we will get separate by end of this year.

Thanks for the support and best wishes :)