Help: Career path?

AquariusMj212

Is acting the career for me? Should I pursue writing? or stay where I'm at?

I just posted this same thread on the horary forum and I was suggested on posting this here and have someone help me read my natal chart instead...

I've been very lost and confused for the past year and a half and I'm tired of it. I've been suffering from chronic depression for a while, but the past year has by far been the worst experience I've had with it yet.
I used to be ambitious and was very hard working towards a specific goal, now I don't know anymore... I just feel like I'm floating in existence. I've gotten better the past month though, and that's good.

But in terms of career, I know for sure the creative route is for me and nothing else. I'm currently an art student learning concept art, character design, motion graphics and modeling, but I feel... how should I put this... empty. Or bored. Idk, really... I mean, I love what I'm doing, I do... but I don't feel FULFILLED. I've always been primarily a writer and I regret not having enough time to read and write books. My longest aspiration and dream was to be an actress, but I was too scared to pursue it and ironically went with visual arts 'cause its a more stable option haha
I'm still working with film directors, and I do eventually want to be a film director myself, but I don't know if staying where I am now is the place I'm meant to be....
Should I just start focusing on acting only now?

I've got my MC in Pisces which makes sense on how I can't see myself doing anything but something creative-related. My AC is in Gemini though, and it explains my love and need for words (poetry, literature, novels, books, songs, riddles, etc.)

Please, help...? I'm so lost. Thank you.

P.S. IDK if this will help but for additional information:
my Life Path number is Master Number 11, my MBTI is ENFP (with ENTP tendencies) Enneagram type 4, wing 3 (4w3)

Attachments

• my natal.jpg
    my natal.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 49

Ernessika

Is acting the career for me? Should I pursue writing? or stay where I'm at?

I just posted this same thread on the horary forum and I was suggested on posting this here and have someone help me read my natal chart instead...

I've been very lost and confused for the past year and a half and I'm tired of it. I've been suffering from chronic depression for a while, but the past year has by far been the worst experience I've had with it yet.
I used to be ambitious and was very hard working towards a specific goal, now I don't know anymore... I just feel like I'm floating in existence. I've gotten better the past month though, and that's good.

But in terms of career, I know for sure the creative route is for me and nothing else. I'm currently an art student learning concept art, character design, motion graphics and modeling, but I feel... how should I put this... empty. Or bored. Idk, really... I mean, I love what I'm doing, I do... but I don't feel FULFILLED. I've always been primarily a writer and I regret not having enough time to read and write books. My longest aspiration and dream was to be an actress, but I was too scared to pursue it and ironically went with visual arts 'cause its a more stable option haha
I'm still working with film directors, and I do eventually want to be a film director myself, but I don't know if staying where I am now is the place I'm meant to be....
Should I just start focusing on acting only now?

I've got my MC in Pisces which makes sense on how I can't see myself doing anything but something creative-related. My AC is in Gemini though, and it explains my love and need for words (poetry, literature, novels, books, songs, riddles, etc.)

Please, help...? I'm so lost. Thank you.

P.S. IDK if this will help but for additional information:
my Life Path number is Master Number 11, my MBTI is ENFP (with ENTP tendencies) Enneagram type 4, wing 3 (4w3)

Hi AquariusMj212,

It is so nice to know that youre into liberal arts - that's fantastic and very creative...

Hope you dont mind, how long have you been depressed? Any medications, and have you observed any effect from the medications if any?

Your answer is highly appreciated. Thank you.

AquariusMj212

Hi AquariusMj212,

It is so nice to know that youre into liberal arts - that's fantastic and very creative...

Hope you dont mind, how long have you been depressed? Any medications, and have you observed any effect from the medications if any?

Your answer is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Well, I've been suffering from depression since I was a kid, or more accurately it started taking prominence when I was in middle school but it was manageable and I was able to go by life normally, unnoticed. The first real big hit happened after I graduated High School, second biggest wave was in my freshmen year of college (due to many uncontrollable factors crashing into my life at once) and that's when I was officially diagnosed. This recent third wave was by far the worst one, or at least one of the worse ones.

I have several medications, yes. I neglect taking them though, because it depresses me with how much I have to keep track of in a day. I do notice if I go without my medications for 2-3 days I get very... uh, harmful. Unable to function, really...
But, lately though I've been getting by very well even without my medications, so this is a good sign for a healthier and hopeful future....

Why do you ask? If you don't mind my curiosity.

ukdesifem

Your chart to me screams medicine, or nursing, or counselling.

The Pisces MC, Saturn conjunct MC, and 8th house planets give it away.

You also have many planets in the Western Hemisphere, which is the extroverted or open hemipshere.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope following statements enable self-reflections,

gemini asc, analytical, aptitude for finance-music-journalism,
confused decision making;

asc lord mer over 8th mystic acq for research, scientific thinking,
reform, investigative journalism; prone to skin-nerve diseases;

moon cancer first house, sensitive, intuitive, good looking;

moon-venus opp artistic aptitudes, not conducive in relationship;
venus cap inexpressive;

after 4-5m bit later sat moves to venus-own cap 7th for relationship;
and artistic pursuits. event management; moon-sat opp - under stress though.

sag 7th inimical for gemini asc, stress-delay in relationship/marriage,
lord jup negating to 6th, negating relationship, not as keen;

jup sag 6th overcoming opponents through wisdom, reconciliation;
aptitude for justice; optimistic, impulsive;

sat transit jup-sag 6th good for employment matters;

scorpio 6th, aptitude for secretive, forensic, investigative work;
sat now 4-5m retro towards scorpio-rahu, toxic urology-stomach etc.

mars 3rd leo courageous, action oriented, high self-pride, accident prone;
sun-mars opp prone to high tempers/anger,

mars highest deg leo the core personality factor;
jup trine aspect over mars leo promoting initiative and protective from risks;

rahu now moves to mars-leo 3rd, risk prone, rash behaviours;

sun mystic acq 9th, aptitude for management and reforms;
sun 2nd highest deg factor for vocation

sun-mer acq statistical research; quantitative techniques;
management of scientific-statistical research-forensic-reformist institutes;
sun aspecting own leo 3rd promoting initiaitve/writings, but not good for siblings;

rahu debilated-weak and negative in secretive dark scorpio 5th,
suspicious, sentimental, research-occult aptitudes,
tendency to get stuck in darkness difficult to come out;

mars aspect own scorpio, rahu debilation cancelled, gradual improvement,
mars promotes/protects health-employment matters, overcomes opponents;

wear medium size brown hesonite
over pendant touching heart for debilated rahu,to overcome negatives,
avoid moving towards more darkness;

jup sooner now moves to debilated scorpio-rahu
promoting research-occult-astro aptitudes;
not to indulge much;
jup transit scorpio trine aspect moon cancer 2nd supportive of family-finances-marriage;

sat lord 9th over 10th pisces, sensitive, autocratic;
luck with career in public admin/public service and contacts/interface, mass leadership;

ketu separative node transit sat pisces past 1.5yr detachment from career/change-injury;
ketu next moves to sun acq 9th, detachment from father, distant lands;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-thighs-legs-sciatica;

natal ketu taurus 11th, love of food and comforts,
detachment/ breaks from income-gains-friendships,
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-throat etc

hope information enables see strengths-weaknesses and inclinations of the chart in self-reflections,
manage trends-opportunities effectively;

wishing well, hope helps to pick from,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Lila

Hello Aquarius Mj 212

I am back again after a long period of time.
May be I can help you with your chart vocationally speaking. I own a Master degree certification Course in Astrology, with the American Astrologer Noel Tyl.
I need your birth data exactly though. I realize you were born between 1980-1990. If you rather prefer not to post publicly you may send me privately. Best,

Last edited:

Lila

Hi,

I have already replied to it in private mode as requested by the user.
Therefore, you may close or not this thread.

Best
Lila

kshantaram

Premium Member
simply checking for ground feedbacks true/untrue about
traits, temperament, career interests, life events, etc etc
as mentioned in the reading
in interpretation of planets, signs, houses, aspects, etc

rather myself was confused on reading thread can be closed now,
without any feedback on my reading offered.

now more confused, as you too say confused,
wonder whether asking for feedback/comment in response to my reading,
is wrong in etiquette? one way traffic,

i read your chart in response to your thread,
but no feedback response from yourself,

fail to understand why need to elaborate so much,
merely asking for feedback on my reading of your chart?

best wishes,

kshantaram

Last edited:

AquariusMj212

"gemini asc, analytical, aptitude for finance-music-journalism,
confused decision making"

This is correct, I'm very analytical in my thinking and processing of the world. I love writing with all my heart, which includes documenting, sharing my thoughts and ideas about art and yes music, as well as culture, philosophy, worldly issues, etc. So yes, very much like journaling. I love doing that. I love writing fiction and poetry especially. I also suffer from indecision on every aspect of my life, and am still suffering today... I don't think this part of me will ever change and truth be told, I'm so sick of it.

"asc lord mer over 8th mystic acq for research, scientific thinking,
reform, investigative journalism; prone to skin-nerve diseases"

I love doing research, again this is correct. I always like studying, learning, expanding my knowledge and mental growth--growth as a keyword is very important to me, in every aspect of life. I love digging in and discovering the depths, origins and everything about a subject I've so happened to be obsessed and passionate about. I constantly need mental stimulation or I get depressed. And the conversations and topics I need to think about have to be innovating and reforming, or has the potential to be. I don't know about diseases, but I neglect my own health a lot and based on genetics I have the potential to inherit diseases.

"moon cancer first house, sensitive, intuitive, good looking"

DEFINITELY, yes. I'm highly sensitive, and I'm slowly accepting that about myself. I used to think sensitivity was a bad thing, that being referred to as "sensitive" was an insult, because everybody I cross paths with in the world start to learn to be careful around me and I just hate that I get people feeling cautious when I'm around.

The good side about this is that I have an extremely sharp 6th sense, or intuition. That's correct. I knew my moon in cancer had some reason behind my ability. I'm highly attuned to the people around me, I can almost be telepathic with what they're feeling and thinking.

As for the "good looking" part, awwww thank you! I like to think so myself too haha!

moon-venus opp artistic aptitudes, not conducive in relationship;
venus cap inexpressive;

after 4-5m bit later sat moves to venus-own cap 7th for relationship;
and artistic pursuits. event management; moon-sat opp under stress though.

Yes, I'm highly artistic. I've been an artist ever since I learned how to hold a crayon; have been singing before I could talk and have enjoyed dancing and acting for as long as I can remember. In fact I'm an art student in college right now.
As for relationships, I don't know if I would agree or disagree. I've had my tough share of relationships (none were/are romantic) falling away or fading, but I still have a good amount of relationships that are doing quite well.

I wouldn't say I'm inexpressive though, if anything I'm cursed with wearing my heart on my sleeve. I say 'cursed' because I have a huge guard up or a need to shield myself from others, and being unable to hide how I feel leaves me vulnerable. It's good for my joy for acting, but other than that it hinders me... in my personal opinion.
Maybe my Venus in Capricorn is referring to my inability--or more like unwillingness to render myself vulnerable in the face of love and romance... I have this fear of falling in love and trusting men. So, maybe that's it...?

sag 7th inimical for gemini asc, stress-delay in relationship,
lord jup negating to 6th, negating relationship, not as keen;

I don't know what you mean by "stress-delay in relationship"...? If you're trying to say that I'll have delays in getting into a relationship, that's not entirely untrue... I'm a senior in college and have never been in a relationship. Again, that fear coming up. I want to get into a deep committed relationship, but I haven't found anyone I could trust.
Is there a way for me to end this...? For me to actually find the love I want and deserve...?

jup sag 6th overcoming opponents through wisdom, reconciliation;
aptitude for justice; optimistic, impulsive;

Very true. I'm all about higher knowledge and wisdom, the pursuit to wisdom and using that knowledge for the betterment of humanity, justice, etc. To change things about the world for the better... to make a difference, so to speak.

sat transit jup-sag 6th good for employment matters;

Really? I could use some good employment right now, haha!

scorpio 6th, aptitude for secretive, forensic, investigative work;
sat now 4-5m retro towards scorpio-rahu, toxic urology-stomach etc.

Interesting... I've never thought about getting involved in that field of work... They're cool, fascinating and entertaining to me, but I don't know if I'll pursue it...

mars 3rd leo courageous, action oriented, high self-pride, accident prone;
sun-mars opp prone to high tempers/anger,
mars highest deg leo the core personality factor;
jup trine aspect over mars leo protective;

Um... hmm, I'm trying to understand what you're trying to say, ahaha
I'll take it one step at a time LOL

- Courageous...? I used to be. or at least, I used to think of myself as one. I don't know about now. I've been in a dark place for years now and I just can't view myself in noble lights like that anymore...
- action oriented: I guess that's true..?
- high self-pride: mostly true. But, I'm still in a dark place so there's that percentage that doesn't think so.
- accident prone: I'm very clumsy if that's what you mean.
-prone to high temper: I can get very temperamental, true. But I control it for most of the time. I just remain silent, but on the inside I'm fuming.

I don't understand the rest.

rahu now moves to mars-leo 3rd, risk prone, rash behaviours;

I can be pretty impulsive and reckless, true. But, I've matured and learned over the years to control that aspect of me better.

sun mystic acq 9th, aptitude for management and reforms;
sun 2nd highest deg factor for vocation

Huh, didn't really think I was suitable for management. It's too routine and I don't know... I just don't think it's for me.

sun-mer acq statistical research; quantitative techniques;
management of scientific-statistical research-forensic institutes;
sun aspecting own leo 3rd protective of initiaitve, but not good for siblings;

I don't know if I agree with any of that. The art world is my only world. I can be good in anything I let myself delve into, but I won't be happy or satisfied with it unless it's artistic and reforming. But, that last one was right. I don't have a good relationship with my siblings.

rahu debilated scorpio 5th, suspicious, sentimental, research-occult aptitudes,
tendency to get stuck in darkness difficult to come out;

yes, yes, yes and YES.
(by the way, what do you mean by "research-occult aptitudes"?)

mars aspect on scorpio, rahu debilation cancelled, gradual improvement,
protection of health-employment matters, not good for opponents;

I don't understand.

wear medium size brown hesonite
over pendant touching heart for debilated rahu,to overcome negatives,
avoid moving towards more darkness;

(on that last one) .... I'm trying.

jup sooner now moves to debilated scorpio-rahu promoting research-occult aptitudes;
not to indulge much;
jup scorpio trine moon cancer promoting family-finances;

could you explain this further, please...?

sat lord 9th over 10th pisces, sensitive, autocratic;
luck with career in public admin, mass leadership;

I know I'm sensitive, but hmm... I'll consider being a public admin or leader then. What jobs are there as a public admin, though?

ketu separative node transit sat pisces past 1.5yr detachment from career/change-injury;
ketu next moves to sun acq 9th, detachment from father, distant lands;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-thighs-legs-sciatica;

I don't know about everything else, but I have never had a good relationship with my father. And, we never will. I love traveling though and I know my life will always be a series of travel to foreign lands, especially living in them for some years at a time.

natal ketu taurus 11th, love of food and comforts,
detachment from income-gains-friendships,
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-throat etc

I love food and comforts, who doesn't? LOL
I don't understand the "detachment from income-gains-friendships" part. or the injury parts.

Thanks for reading my chart, hope this feedback satisfies you. I didn't understand some of what you were saying but thank you so much for your generosity. I apologize for the delay.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate the keen pointwise painstaking elaborate ground feedbacks,
belated though.

did not understand what was the earlier confusion about,
thread closed, confused etc.- delaying the feedbacks process thereby.

wishing well again,

kshantaram