Any information or comments will be appreciated

Ciurban

Hello everyone,

I would appreciate if you can enlighten me with anything that comes into your mind when you look at my birth chart and planets/house arrangements. Any thoughts, comments and recommendations will be greatly appreciated. In particular the stellium in Leo in House 8th, its influences. The chart pictures are below.

Here is a detailed description of planets and house placements:

Planetary positions
planet sign degree motion

Sun Leo 23°05'42 in house 8 direct
Moon Taurus 24°49'24 in house 6 direct
Mercury Leo 19°08'14 in house 8 direct
Venus Leo 21°14'05 in house 8 direct
Mars Leo 25°58'32 in house 8 direct
Jupiter Aries 29°42'43 in house 4 stationary (R)
Saturn Sagittarius 14°32'25 in house 1 stationary (D)
Uranus Sagittarius 22°49'37 in house 1 retrograde
Neptune Capricorn 5°29'39 in house 1 retrograde
Pluto Scorpio 7°23'31 in house 11 direct
True Node Aries 3°11'00 in house 3 retrograde

House positions (Placidus)
Ascendant Sagittarius 8°46'52
2nd House Capricorn 15°09'59
3rd House Pisces 1°13'54
Imum Coeli Aries 8°51'10
5th House Taurus 4°35'25
6th House Taurus 23°19'42
Descendant Gemini 8°46'52
8th House Cancer 15°09'59
9th House Virgo 1°13'54
Medium Coeli Libra 8°51'10
11th House Scorpio 4°35'25
12th House Scorpio 23°19'42

Major aspects
Sun Square Moon 1°44
Sun Conjunction Mercury 3°57
Sun Conjunction Venus 1°52
Sun Conjunction Mars 2°53
Sun Trine Jupiter 6°37
Sun Trine Uranus 0°16
Moon Square Mercury 5°41
Moon Square Venus 3°35
Moon Square Mars 1°09
Moon Quincunx Uranus 2°00
Mercury Conjunction Venus 2°06
Mercury Trine Saturn 4°36
Mercury Trine Uranus 3°41
Venus Conjunction Mars 4°44
Venus Trine Uranus 1°36
Mars Trine Jupiter 3°44
Mars Trine Uranus 3°09
Jupiter Trine Neptune 5°47
Saturn Conjunction Ascendant 5°46
Neptune Sextile Pluto 1°54

A brief description about me: 28 year old male, born in Russia, moved to a neighbouring country at the age of 6. Between ages of 6 and 18 my family changed 4 places of residency within the same city.

My childhood:
- father - Capricorn sun, Virgo moon, Taurus rising - was a military pilot, very commanding, emotionally disconnected (don't remember him ever telling me he loves me), critical, never praised his children, down to earth and practical in daily life, material provider for his family, would be absent for work for periods between 6 to 10 months every year since I was 12 up to the age of 18. Not a lot of interaction with him.

- mother - Capricorn Sun, Virgo moon, Sagittarius rising - between the ages of 12 and 18 abused me physically (beating with hands or stick) and emotionally(calling me stupid, useless etc.), probably because my dad was away for work she felt stressed and behaved this way. Never really kissed or hugged me, emotionally distant, critical, practical in daily life, would constantly make me work( clean the house, do grocery shopping, pay bills etc.) and quite often criticize even if things were done well. Liked her house clean, things done according to schedule.

Most of the time I was a loner, always trying to understand how things work around. In school had marks averaging 75-90%. Was quiet, had only two close friends and a few acquaintances. I liked going into the forest, climbing electricity poles, riding the bicycle all around the city and discover places. Was attracted by big structures, dark places, old houses, unfinished construction sites, places were drug addicts would hang out. Practiced swimming. Went to study Business at the University. After graduation immigrated to Canada, graduated with a degree in Economics. Current work: in government - administering clients' property and finances.

Relationships: Had 3 major relationships with women, all of them were characterized by intensity regarding feelings, sex, fights, and I was the one always ending them.
First one I had a feeling she didn't really care about me, cold, distant, not as emotionally intense as I felt I wanted, felt like she cared mostly about herself, so I ended it.
Second relationship: a woman 9 years older than me. Intense relationship, very sexual, lots of feelings involved: possessiveness, jealousy, lasted 2 years and I ended because I thought that it had no future as she was 34 and I was 25
Third relationship: very intense emotionally, anger, fights, but heaven when everything was fine, even more sexual than previous one. Lasted only 8,5 months. I ended it because she lied and I felt I couldn't trust anymore.
This is what I noticed: when I trust someone, I open and get so involved but then eventually something happens and I feel hurt, betrayed, lied and as a result I almost like cut the connection with the person, as if it never existed. I always crave a merging type of connection, soul to soul.

A few other details: not very interested in material things, though I like luxury (items, clothing, food etc.). Became interested in psychology and now want to practice medicine. Can read people like a book, as if can see through them, every intention, especially if hiding something. Can see the psychological issues, fears that a person has. Can easily manipulate people and make them feel a certain way. I have a feeling that my life is a constant series of crises where everything gets destroyed as a result but then somehow I recover and feel stronger. Probably the 8th house influence. At the same time am very romantic, sensitive and always willing to help, solve other's problems. Always have a feeling that I look or try to build some kind of identity, something fixed, stable, but the eventually it just vanishes, gets destroyed and I am left like some kind of pure energy, as if I am just water. Can stay immersed for hours in the activity that I enjoy, as if loosing myself. Even though the Sun, Venus, Mercury and Mars are all in Leo, I feel and behave more like a Scorpio. Can the 8th stellium have such of a big influence?

Thank you

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_anton.17786.16299.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_anton.17786.16299.gif
    51.7 KB · Views: 25
  • astro_ack_01_anton_hp.13511.39956.jpg
    astro_ack_01_anton_hp.13511.39956.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Hi Ciurban,
Your head and heart are not aligned. There is a passionate movement in one direction and an equally passionate repulsion of the action. I think time is the best antidote to a surplus of fixed signs (like you have) in conflict. You are able to endure and stay resolute through anything, but time and experience will reveal that a light touch from a firm hand is all that is needed in most situations and the drama and stubbornness of the fixed approach only drains the life force. An abundance of fixed signs is a gift; it's an abundance of staying power and passion. But like everyone of us with an unbalanced chart, you will want to integrate the qualities you are lacking in order to fulfill your potential. You will want to learn to tread lightly and relinquish control.

RaRohini

Hi Anton!
I input your birth details in the vedic chart ..and on the whole i can say you are a ' Forger of friendly alliances' ..in fact your moon is not weak at all. It is in Taurus. You have Saturn, Uranus and Ascending in Scorp. North node Pisces .(lone observer..Uttarabhadra). You may not be suited to Corporate or analytical work i think. Can you sing? Music and Psychology may be very good options for you..Anything related to land also. Business related to land .You have to let go and the Universe will take care of you. You have 3 planets in Cancer and thats why you feel 'all water'. Regarding your relationships, you are yearning for a true soulmate..it takes time and these are unavoidable situations. If you learn to love yourself first,your soulmate will automatically come. Try not to cut off people abruptly. It breaks hearts..i know its difficult fr you as your mercury is in Cancer and you have too many feelings. All the best ! You have a strong chart. Follow your heart.

Hello there!

The first thing that caught my eye was all those grand trines! I notice your orbs are pretty wide, but the grand trine between Sun/Jupiter/Uranus seems tighter than some of the other ones, and since it contains the Sun, ups the importance of the whole formation. Grand trines are interesting aspects because they can be a blessing and a curse. If the energy contained within a grand trine is not kick started by some hard aspects, the trine may just lay dormant or cause laziness when not challenged. Looks to me it's your emotions that will activate the formation, due to the very tight Sun square Moon. It actually seems your emotions are the kick starter for all your trines, maybe except for the Mars/Neptune/Jupiter one, which seems to be activated by your Pluto, due to the stress it puts on Jupiter. Trines are powerful and useful, but only when they are active, otherwise they can become so fluid, they don't make you want to DO anything. Call to action, that's what the hard aspects are for.

I would venture to say you have a strong personality, even if you do keep quiet. Sun in Leo, Moon in Taurus, the stellium involving all personal planets. You've got a lot going on, and to answer your question, yes, I believe the 8th house stellium could account for your loner attitude and intense experiences. Certainly themes of intimacy, sexual and psychological depth can highlight your life. The 8th house has been known as a house of secrets, it's not a strictly dark house, but it does seem to attract some "real"ness, and real isn't always rainbows and sunshine. You also have a few planets in your first house, you can't help but exude certain aspects of your personality, it's likely you come on strong even if you don't intend to. You would some how come off as both in control and yet, unpredictable, maybe even dreamy at times. Sagittarius asc is pretty blunt and straight up, and you may present yourself much according to your own beliefs.

You've got A LOT of fire going on, and even though you have said you keep to yourself a lot, you probably pursue your interests and decisions with fervor. That much fire, when your trines are active, you're probably unstoppable once you set your mind to something. I recommend you spend some real quality time with your emotions, that's how you'll get the spark to light the trines. How you feel about things will fuel the rest of your chart. Are you working towards better emotional awareness? Are your feelings help you serve yourself for the best? Are you being too hard on yourself about small daily details? These are things you may want to ask your 6th house moon.

I hope that helps some! Fun to look at your chart!