Uranus in 7th house = no longterm relationships?

shaggy

uranus's dignified in sag & jupiter in aqua
saturn in scorpio's conjunct desc.
ur need for an aquarian partner's strong. it doesn't hve to mean divorce followed by another divorce.
it just means u hurried into the previous marriage which of course is uranuss' speciality
if it wasnt ur decision to divorce ur x,ur saturns' a binding force.
this uranian fellow can be some1 with strong uranian qualities. unconventional relationship doesn't mean living relationship.
how about marrying a widower/divorcee?
i read somewhere dat juno points out to what kind of partnerships u'll be having.
some1 wid juno sq uranus has high chances of divorce but the same person with a trine to saturn will be quiet stable.
i've libra juno sq uranus but trine saturn & i check out guys in my bf's absence(he knows)but don't do anything more dan dat.
a lady with pluto in the 7th was never happy b4 she met d love of her life who has sun conjunct pluto.

Vagabondgirl

Thanx for your input:)

I see that my juno is conjuncting my mercury-pluto in scorpio:/ But I dont think its making any special aspect to uranus. Only square jupiter together with mercury and pluto...

My best friend is Aquarius with many planets there.

My bf has both venus and mars in aquarius:)

I was the one who regretted the marriage and wanted the divorce. It happened after going abroad...

Vagabondgirl

Hmmm. My bf has T square with pluto square venus and moon, and I have mercury (ruler of my chart) conjunct pluto. Will I help him some way with his hard aspect then?

virgo18

Hello. Uranus can give you emotional unstable, divorce in your relationships or marriage (as u did), different appearance, eccentricity and taught behavior. Contracts which can break fast.

Mars square Uranus can lead you in a publicity without quality (careful with this). Gives you an aggressive and stressful character. An advice for this aspect is that you should gym a lot, to express with a different way your energy.

But also can gives you a chance to be famous for a discovery. Usually you will have lots of unexpected events in your second part of your life (30+).

:) Docker

Mars square Uranus.... You mean that it gives "bad reputation"?? In my case I have Uranus in my 1st house and it squares the ruler of my 7th which is in the 10th as well as Mars.
An astrologer told me that I have to gym a lot to take out my excessive negative energy. And I do gym a lot!

uranus's dignified in sag & jupiter in aqua
saturn in scorpio's conjunct desc.
ur need for an aquarian partner's strong. it doesn't hve to mean divorce followed by another divorce.
it just means u hurried into the previous marriage which of course is uranuss' speciality
if it wasnt ur decision to divorce ur x,ur saturns' a binding force.
this uranian fellow can be some1 with strong uranian qualities. unconventional relationship doesn't mean living relationship.
how about marrying a widower/divorcee?
i read somewhere dat juno points out to what kind of partnerships u'll be having.
some1 wid juno sq uranus has high chances of divorce but the same person with a trine to saturn will be quiet stable.
i've libra juno sq uranus but trine saturn & i check out guys in my bf's absence(he knows)but don't do anything more dan dat.
a lady with pluto in the 7th was never happy b4 she met d love of her life who has sun conjunct pluto.

Yeh BUT Uranus is a singleton ie: only planet in fire element..
Singleton planets
“If a planet happens to be the only one in an element, quality, or house type, that planet is a Singleton and it can funnel all of the “energy” of the horoscope. This planet is often the most important one in the horoscope. In other words, if you just interpret the position of this one planet by sign, house, and aspect, you will get to the “heart of the horoscope”. The effect is the same as if that planet were the only one on one side of the chart.”
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/13.0Singletons.htm
http://www.astrologyclub.org
http://en.mimi.hu/astrology/singleton.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-2334.html
(There is a book out by Shirley Lyons Meier, "Elemental Voids, More than Meets the Eye", which gives a good discussion of missing elements.) The Inferior Function can be a source of great motivation and creative expression.
http://www.astrologyclub.org/articles/singletons/intro/singleton_intro.htm

Lack of elements http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18077
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/elements.html
http://www.astrology.aryabhatt.com/Astrology_Elements.asp
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/EmptyElement12.1.htm
http://www.astrologyclub.org/article.../inferior2.htm

Also ruler of 7th in 9th house could suggest a foreigner or meeting someone special whilst travelling or in higher education even...

Neptune is more debilitated than Urarnus here in my mind. Neptune square venus - typical *rose tinted glasses* and unrealistic expectations in romance and finances.

Moon square neptune again emotional disillusionment, confusions, deceptions espec connected to mother and women.

Venus is in it's detriment in virgo - suggestions of being *too picky* and overanalysing romance poss rather than going with the flow. It it helped by conj mars (bossy mother) and moon.

have you read this thread

venus square moon
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24933&highlight=venus+square+moon

this suggests that what attracts you to a person may not fulfil you emotionally

Lion o ness

@ Vagabondgirl.. Your chart is very similar to mine, just different signs..

I have a packed 6th with both Uranus/Pluto in H7...

I love life just down right *****... :unsure: sighh.. boy do I have my issues.

Uranus in 7th
"By a miscellany of means, Uranus removes the partners should dependency develop. The principal targets of Uranian activity are the partnerships made in a person’s adult years, although the primary relationships of childhood may also be affected. As this placement of Uranus is so often found in charts which indicate that past life experience has been characterised by dependency, then it is often the case that a person with Uranus in H7 experiences much loss in his life as a consequence of repeating this way of relating."
http://www.dkfoundation.co.uk/dkfoundation/BookKarmaHouse7.htm

This really fit here with me.. I was married for over 10 years and he was literally taken away.. Which caused the marriage to be over..

For me (I older now) this is what I have learned and how I handle it...
First I want to be in a commit relationship.. I need the love just as anyone does... But at the same time I need freedom to be me, and I also have to have that little voice in my head saying " your here because you want, you dont have to stay"
Basically I have to know I am free to leave.. I have to not feel trapped.. For what ever reason "marriage" makes me feel trapped.. just having that paper is torture. It says to me you HAVE to STAY.. NO MATTER what..

When I got married, thats what I did.. I gave my word and I stayed even though I didnt want to, and even though I was miserable... I made a promise so I stayed.. Plus I stayed for the "kids"

For me first no more kids.. lol... 2nd no more marriage.. I can live with someone, and be perfectly happy and not feel forced to stay.. Cause I know I can just "move out" if I need to... Im free to leave..
Another thing I have to do is work and have my own money... Because again how can you leave if you dont have money.... SO I keep my money seperate..
Plus Im keeping my independance. Which keeps me feeling free inside...
Just "knowing" I can walk away when I want is all I need to feel free..

When you feel that "stuck" feeling is when it all goes bad...

But I usually fall for guys that have a Aqua Mars, and they need their own space anyways.. So that works :) They arent clingy... :biggrin:

bittermoon

I can identify with a lot of what you wrote, Lion o ness. There's some similarities in our charts, for sure.

I have Uranus in the 7th and I was married for 12 years. I've been thinking about it recently and I am almost sure I do not want to get married again, though I would definitely want another relationship... just not being married. I always hated the idea of being somebody's 'wife'.

I don't think Uranus in 7th means one is not able to have a long term relationship, but I'm pretty certain that this individual needs to have a lot of freedom within that relationship. Most of my relationships have been with very Scorpionic people, which suits my Sun and Moon but eventually my Gemini Venus and Aqua Mars feel suffocated and trapped.

Lion o ness

Yes if I feel trapped Im so otta there...

Ive been researching my Venus/Mars which is cancer/leo...

Only they dont reall fit so much... I dont like the clingy cancer... Dives me insane... im not clingy at all.. Fire men.. Idk just dont do it for me...

I have Mars sq Neptune and the Pisces Mars describes me well... I really chase the water men.. Especially Pisces... lol

I have Venus opps jupiter... The sag Venus also fits me well..

You can see the contradictions with Sag/Pisc Ven/Mars

Which I want the freedom and space and fun, but I want the amazing love story behind it.. :surprised:

ill never be satisfied... LOL

bittermoon

Which I want the freedom and space and fun, but I want the amazing love story behind it.. :surprised:

That describes it well for me, too!

I'm also attracted to water men. Been with Scorpios and Cancers but never Pisces. They might be a good fit, as long as they provide some earthy qualities, having Virgo on the DC. Having said that, I met a double Pisces with a Taurus Mars and Venus and from what I've seen so far, his earthy qualities will probably start to bother me after a while.

Then again, it will probably take a special person to put up with me and my eccentricities :)

I can identify with a lot of what you wrote, Lion o ness. There's some similarities in our charts, for sure.

I have Uranus in the 7th and I was married for 12 years. I've been thinking about it recently and I am almost sure I do not want to get married again, though I would definitely want another relationship... just not being married. I always hated the idea of being somebody's 'wife'.

I don't think Uranus in 7th means one is not able to have a long term relationship, but I'm pretty certain that this individual needs to have a lot of freedom within that relationship. Most of my relationships have been with very Scorpionic people, which suits my Sun and Moon but eventually my Gemini Venus and Aqua Mars feel suffocated and trapped.

For me it's *excitement* if things get to boring and routine and dull then what's the purpose? but on the negative side it can cause disruption and/or arguements to achieve this end, but recognising that excitement comes in many forms and the ART is to achieve excitement without too much disruption is still an art I am still practising myself....:smile:

When one has an angular Uranus, you are 'called upon' to do specific things in life. Often you are a Uranian teacher...meaning teaching a subject ...or teaching in a way....that is out of the ordinary, off the beaten path.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

I too have Uranus in the 7th, although mine is in Capricorn I still feel that "OMG we're merging???" panic set in if I feel myself getting emotionally close to somebody. Also, reading this discussion board helped me realize the effects of Uranus I had in my childhood. My Dad was promoted in his career every 3 years causing us to move... RIGHT as I was just getting comfortable and planting roots (dependency). Very interesting!

I too have Uranus in the 7th, although mine is in Capricorn I still feel that "OMG we're merging???" panic set in if I feel myself getting emotionally close to somebody. Also, reading this discussion board helped me realize the effects of Uranus I had in my childhood. My Dad was promoted in his career every 3 years causing us to move... RIGHT as I was just getting comfortable and planting roots (dependency). Very interesting!

Unless Aquarius rules your 4th house/IC then Uranus in 7th would not describe moving house every 3years, perhaps moon conj IC or MC or possibly uranus conj MC.:cool:

Vagabondgirl

I met someone last week with his saturn conjunct my uranus in my 7th house. I panicked a little when he tried to show affection and got "too close" in some emotional way. Even though it was just a one night thing.... Maybe Im turning more and more into the uranian type:p

fran92

I’m a Gemini Rising, (Sagittarius Descendant) with Uranus, Mercury and Neptune in 7th. I’ve been married for 7 years to a foreigner/older man. This is actually my 1st relationship ever. Is it unconventional? Hell yes! I’m bisexual, so I’m allowed to have girlfriends on the side. We have a healthy sex life. We’ve never slept together however. We have separate rooms. Both our Venus are in Aquarius, so it helps. There is no way I can do a (tradition marriage) no way-Jose! I would run. I’ve noticed that the girls I tend to attract project my Uranian traits. I’m attracted to older and younger partners- not my age (27).

I got married 3 months after meeting my husband- no wedding. We just drove off to the court house lol 😂 We took a road trip and half way there we decided to get married!

They say people who have those 3 planets in the 7th are prone to cheating. I agree! 😳 I would off long time ago if I didn’t have the type of unconventional relationship that I have-no doubt!