Will me and my ex get back together soon? Applying square??

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cko7filelE6nyx-u1586269557/astro_2gw_question_hr.67547.37919.png?20549

I would say that I’m represented by the moon and venus, with Libra rising and the moon in the 1st house. It is an angular house and cardinal sign which represents fast moving. The 7th house has Aries on the cusp so would my ex be represented by Mars? Mars and venus are in am applying square 2 degrees away. Venus and the moon are in an applying trine with 2 degrees apart as well.
The moon and mars don’t make an aspect. And venus is combust the sun I think? 3 degrees is that combust? I’m not sure if that’s relevant or not

I am relatively new-ish to horary. I have heard that an applying aspect is a yes no matter what, but is this still true even with a hard aspect like a square?

Thank you in advance 😊

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Disappointing as it sounds, this chart does not show you both getting back together. The eagerness is there on both sides - with you- Venus moving towards Mars, but Sun in the way and Venus is combust, so unable to perform/act. She is actually stronger as Mars in Pisces, but in her 12th perhaps self-isolated and mulling over life. She does seem eager as she receives Venus by exaltation. The square further shows difficulties - perhaps circumstances might not allow as of now.

The Moon btw is past the trine with Venus. Its location in the 1st is reflective about you being emotional perhaps about things right now.

tikana

Aqua

We will be doomed with every combusion if we keep freaking out on combusion.
since sun rules house of hopes

venus/mars perfect - it is short ascension square = sextile
sun combusion - we need to look at part of marriage

cadent houses are not making things easier.

I am inclining to possibly YES but I am not holding my breath on this since moon is hardballing to Jup which is not involved with anything important.

mars is interesting here .. mars wants in love with venus
sun (man) wants venus as well - aspect

moon is via combusta in asce - wants nothing to do with mars
venus is lukewarm at best
i'd say querent will dump mars if they do reunite

aquarius7000

Well, I did mention a bit more than just combustion and Venus is in Gem, not in Libra or Pis or Tau. I am sure the querent will update with the outcome, so we will get to know how it goes.

tikana

Well, I did mention a bit more than just combustion and Venus is in Gem, not in Libra or Pis or Tau. I am sure the querent will update with the outcome, so we will get to know how it goes.

sun and venus are useless in gemini.. so peregrine planets are hit and miss

Ouranos

Hello Tikana,
Venus is not any combustion here, it is the Ruler ASC, and Retrograde
Moon Via Combusta ruled by Venus (something is damaged here and not sure if it can be repaired)
And both significators Venus and Moon counter to sect (You sit in your bed at night eyes wide-opened and you don't know what is going on)

On his 38th aphorism, Hieronymus Cardamus says that the Ruler of the ASC combust is 'like a sick man who wants to die'.
According to William Lilly, , "If the Lord of the Ascendant be combust, neither the question propounded will take, nor the querent be regulated." Essentially, hopes will not come to pass, and will bring sorrow.
You say 'venus/mars perfect - it is short ascension square = sextile'
Lilly would agree with you.

Mixed reception - Venus in her own Bound in the Face of Mars and Mars in the Exaltation and Triplicity of Venus (Not sure if it strong enough). But there is a bond.

Question: How do you see the last aspect of the Moon to the Nodes 29th degree? Otherwise, the Moon has no goals with any other planets.(Void)

Cheers!
Ouranos

ameliaastrology

There are feelings. But with venus under the beams in a cadent house, one could hardly expect her to have the strength needed to perfect the matter. Mars is in the 6th, one of the two weakest places he could be. He doesn't behond the ascendant, so he isn't any great help. The moon is in via combusta as noted. Bonatti would consider this one negative testimony. Sun-Venus: but Sun doesn't behold his dispositor (as Al-Kindi said he should); he's also in the ascendant's fall.

Overall, I can't say I expect this to work out in the end. I'm sorry.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

sun and venus are useless in gemini.. so peregrine planets are hit and miss
Well we all read things per our own understanding , experience based on past readings and how we feel right to interpret. As previously said, we will know whether it is a hit or miss when there is an update provided.

tikana

Well we all read things per our own understanding , experience based on past readings and how we feel right to interpret. As previously said, we will know whether it is a hit or miss when there is an update provided.

I am just saying in general ...peregrine planets have no destination goal. They are hit and miss because of it. If they do get back together it will be a short journey

I just wanted to clarify, we have been broken up for 2 months. When it first happened I posted a horary question of if we would get back together on another forum and it was a unanimous “yes but with some difficulty” from all the answers.
This question was “is it soon?”
I’m asking if it’s soon because next week is my venus return.
We share custody of my child so we are in constant communication. I will update you, thank you for all the responses!

aquarius7000

I just wanted to clarify, we have been broken up for 2 months. When it first happened I posted a horary question of if we would get back together on another forum and it was a unanimous “yes but with some difficulty” from all the answers.
This question was “is it soon?”
I’m asking if it’s soon because next week is my venus return.
We share custody of my child so we are in constant communication. I will update you, thank you for all the responses!
If anything of consequence happens, beyond the reg communication that you both have, please update. Thanks and good luck

ameliaastrology

Oh, dear... This is a second chart?

Please disregard my judgment above.

A second chart would not be accurate. It's been only two months.

You can read when from the first chart.