what are his feelings for me?

shilonn

this man i`ve known for 2years. someone i like. but someone i never look like that because he is not my usual type..i tend to be attracted to emotionally unavailable guys..the pattern of my life.lately i have had warm feelings for him.there is tenderness between us.i found myself thinking about him allot.

i have been very surprised.he is kind and a good guy.and i have never liked a guy like that.i always wanted to.and this is the first time in my life i have feelings for someone is is actually a nice guy.

i`m just not sure how he sees and feels about me?

him venus. no contact with moon..or mars...no feelings?

Attachments

• 26.3!.JPG
    26.3!.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Arena

Look for receptions in case of feelings. If he receives you, he likes you.
Aspect not necessary for feelings...they are for events and meetings.

IleneK

Premium Member
The reception between you/Mars and him/Venus is not too encouraging. Mars in Aries is in the sign of Venus' detriment, and Venus in Taurus is in the sign of Mars' detriment. This suggests a lack of motivation towards the other from both of you. Also, he/Venus is on the cusp of his own/7th house, suggesting that he may be more interested in himself, in his own matters, than with you at this time.

shilonn

The reception between you/Mars and him/Venus is not too encouraging. Mars in Aries is in the sign of Venus' detriment, and Venus in Taurus is in the sign of Mars' detriment. This suggests a lack of motivation towards the other from both of you. Also, he/Venus is on the cusp of his own/7th house, suggesting that he may be more interested in himself, in his own matters, than with you at this time.

well..i made other horary the first one few days ago..but i lost it.
so i`m not sure does this even count..

in the first chart i was venus he was mars. mars making aspect to moon.
but no aspect to venus.

also sun in aspect to moon.but no aspect to venus.

so if i think about the first horary i saw there is something. maybe he has some feelings.maybe he is starting to have feelings..

he contacts me all the time.and the look on his face.i`ve seen it before. i think he likes me..but maybe is not sure.because he is just going through a divorce.

IleneK

Premium Member
well..i made other horary the first one few days ago..but i lost it.
so i`m not sure does this even count..

in the first chart i was venus he was mars. mars making aspect to moon.
but no aspect to venus.

also sun in aspect to moon.but no aspect to venus.

so if i think about the first horary i saw there is something. maybe he has some feelings.maybe he is starting to have feelings..

he contacts me all the time.and the look on his face.i`ve seen it before. i think he likes me..but maybe is not sure.because he is just going through a divorce.

It you want to know an answer to a question you must be willing to hear it when it is provided based on the chart you elect to make available to the forum. Even if you don't like the answer.

If you aren't open to all answers, then perhaps you should not post your question to the forum.

shilonn

It you want to know an answer to a question you must be willing to hear it when it is provided based on the chart you elect to make available to the forum. Even if you don't like the answer.

If you aren't open to all answers, then perhaps you should not post your question to the forum.

first of all i felt upset losing the first horary. and maybe i shouldn`t post this one.because this one might not count.i dont know.

i post this one.also wanting to learn. and i am open to all opinions.i was just troubled thinking about the first one.

no need to be hostile. :rightful:

IleneK

Premium Member
first of all i felt upset losing the first horary. and maybe i shouldn`t post this one.because this one might not count.i dont know.

i post this one.also wanting to learn. and i am open to all opinions.i was just troubled thinking about the first one.

no need to be hostile. :rightful:

Not being hostile at all. Just laying out for you how the horary forum works, what members expect from posters. That's all.