Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

Are "Holy Wars" in the name of "God" preferably to ritualistic, religious human sacrifice? Such wars are accompanied by atrocities and the death of thousands, including children.

conspiracy theorist

Unfortunately when you're learning to pass the school leaving exams, you are going to get the press release and money trail version to study.

passiflora, I finally found the Chinese astrology course source that you were interested in but your PM box seems to be full.

david starling

The U.S. Medical Establishment has substituted a defacto "Hypocritical Oath" for that of Hippocrates. Instead of, "First, do no harm", it's now "First, ensure monetary profitability".

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I wonder what the requirement for the astral projection body to survive would be, like the physical body needs Oxygen, food and water. Would it be a different wave of frequent and plasma? It’s too sciencey for me

SunConjunctUranus

Nah, they just haven’t systematically wiped out the people’s religions and connection to their ancestral memory in favor of short term corporate profits.
There are a lot of exploitative godmen as they’re called, though, louder and more prominent than the true gurus.

Putin disagree with you though. He learnt how misery anti-theistic goverment is. https://youtu.be/i4dZtRPqHQ0

SunConjunctUranus

I'm a sinful person, conspiracy, I have many homework. But someone who wish to wipe out other people's religion, did not read, study, and vigilantly practice that those people who try to do so, almost extinct swallowed up in the darkness. Nero, Saul (repent), and Hitler for little example.

And good night everyone. Have a good day.

conspiracy theorist

China and North Korea seemed to have done a good job at wiping out swaths of their countries histories with an ability to continue and perpetuate the new regime. The Library of Alexandria went through various bouts of burning until it finally fell, and with that we have no ability to drink from that fountain of knowledge. According to legend, the Pythagoreans lost all of their literature and the majority of their members died, save for two. There are no more Tainos or Kalinagos in the Caribbean. Let's also remember Genghis Khan.

Read, study, and "vigilantly practice" these people who tried to do so? Okay. For what its worth they were able to deal enough damage before they were swallowed up in darkness, which had non-trivial impacts.

Nighty night m8