Angles conjunct each other?

PlutorisingLee

I'm curious about how to interpret a chart in which the angles conjunct each other in a Synastry.
I can't find much information on this...Any ideas?

MC in Gemini is Conjunct the Ascendent.
DC in Sagittarius is conjunct the IC.

The Gemini Ascendant also contains the Sun.

Thank you!

ardentika

It's best to post a chart but generally if its a tight orb conjunction its very significant. Promises nothing but makes great attraction and understanding.

PlutorisingLee

It's best to post a chart but generally if its a tight orb conjunction its very significant. Promises nothing but makes great attraction and understanding.

Thanks Ardentika
The orbs for AC-DC are 1- so pretty tight.
I was using whole signs and ended up having all the angles conjunct.
I think maybe I will post a new thread with all the details because I could use help interpreting it.

ardentika

Haha with a whole sign all angels will be conjunct. Whole sign uses 0 degree for start of each cusp so with that system angles don't really count. Use Placidus if you wanna see what angles do.

PlutorisingLee

Haha with a whole sign all angels will be conjunct. Whole sign uses 0 degree for start of each cusp so with that system angles don't really count. Use Placidus if you wanna see what angles do.
They are conjunct in Placidus too I think.
I posted the chart on read my chart section.
Any ideas?

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't think cusps of houses coinciding, or "the angles conjunct each other" has any meaning in synastry.
Perhaps the exception might be if your Ascendants were exactly conjunct by the degree.

But mostly, I don't think that aspects between points, rather than planetary bodies, tell you much of anything. With the exception of conjunctions with the moon's nodes, the NN and SN.

Last edited: