Should i go this university?

sigmaoctans

hello,

in may 2017, i applied for a psychology program at 2 university T and R. In june 2017, university R allowed me to follow the program, so i subscribed in july 2017. But thursday 14 september 2017 i received a letter from university T who also accepted my application plus they just validate the half of all teaching units i have to pass to obtain the grade...

But, subscription on university T will close 20 september...

i am very angry to receive so lately an application i did in may 2017, sometimes i think they send me the letter the later in order i couldn't register to this program for some reason...

So i am wondering if it's worth insisting to register to university T to gain all the modules they gave me so i will have much less work this year or if i should stay on my former university R and have to work hard and obtain all modules as university T behaviour lack seriousness...plus i am running out money and i can't pay another subscription. i don't even know if i can register both university regarding the law.

so Should i go university T ???

Attachments

• astro_2gw_newuniversity_hr.65550.13754.jpg
    astro_2gw_newuniversity_hr.65550.13754.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 26

sigmaoctans

thank you tikana for that quick reply i need.

that's unbelievable it's like it's better for me to stay in university R and do the whole program even if it will be more harassing and exhausting for me than entering a university where the half of program units is obtained.

sigmaoctans

any more insight so as i can choose definitively?? Can you see in this chart if staying university R is better ? or going university T will not give good results ????

Chrysalis

If your already in R (jupiter) and your looking at what to do about T (moon), then id say to stay at R it looks more stable.

Moons faster at doing this course yes, but its in a cadent house, so i dnt see this being beneficial for you.

If youve already enrolled at R stay at R, theres more stability here for you.

sigmaoctans

i have more info now on how it goes on university R.

it's better organized and managed indeed.

But it's a very exhausting program asking lot of resources and times and travelling. They plan to do a lot of meetings to work on programs in order to be prepared for exams. But i lived too far from that university and i'm broke so i won't be able to assist to those work sessions intented to distant learners. this on-site courses training are not mandatory but are essential to understand programs, for example, in statistics, the professor will enter some special program for exam in our calculator. By the way my calculator is not compatible with this program...so i have to buy another special calculator for this exam..

Plus, exams are planned each semester so i will have to go in university R in january, so i just looked at the train tickets price and hostel and it will be just too high for me to handle. I though all exams were merged in may 2018...especially for distant learners who can't be on site, this is weird for e-learning program to ask so much on-site training to distant learners...and i'll have to go also in april then june or september in case of re-take exams. Even i can be asked to come in university R by our tutor for the bachelor degree thesis i have to write...

In the other hand, i am trying to ask some course units exemptions for the years as i already have a psychology degree. I don't know how many of them they will afford me.

University T lack so much seriousness, no news, no feedback, no reminder, i can't believe an university administration could be such a mess.

Last edited:

tikana

The problem is u asked should i instead of will i...
Diff questions

I had a horary.. Will i go to that uni should i go

Answer was will i -- yes
Should i --- no

A year delay to better school underweighted the quick in and out

The worst decision a querent had to make

Last edited:

sigmaoctans

i don't know it's more complex i guess,

- University R could be better form organization point of view but harder in a practical way
- University T is closer and more practical for me but is so messy.

Plus, i had no way to react and change of university as i was alerted to late considering subscription period and have no money to pay another subscription fee for University T. My family was willing to pay maybe so i ask there but as i saw there reluctant face when they say they will help me i forget this solution because there is other really bad sutff going on in my family so i can't ask help.

i am also upset by the way both university squeeze/elude my case. they both know i have been credited with half of units of the whole program at univeristy T and they do nothing to ease or help me to find a solution. I wrote even spam both university no answers lol...

life is hard sometimes...i can't wait jupiter enter scorpio and make a trine to my natal venus to ease thing because i am fed up.

Last edited:

dr. farr

An advice-request question:

I would use the Lot of Rectitude as the key to this answer; however in this chart the Lot of Rectitude falls in a "weak cadent" house (the 6th whole sign of the chart @ 27 Virgo), so the LOR is unreliable;
When this occurs, we go to the Lot of Successful Results (or Outcomes) as our advising Lot. This falls @ 1 Taurus (ascendant+jupiter-sun), and is not in a cadent house or in a pit, so I shall use the Lot of Successful Results as the advice-key in this chart.

Ankara horary method

Querent = 1st house = Aries = Mars
Quesited = "this university" = 9th whole sign house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
Lot of Successful Results = 1 Taurus

:Querent significator Mars flows away from the LOSR = - testimony
:Quesited significator Jupiter flows away from the LOSR = - testimony
:generic co-significator Moon flows away from the LOSR = - testimony

Results: all testimonies are -
Answer: the advice in answer to this question is, definitely no.

Last edited:

sigmaoctans

hello thank you dr Farr !

all replies sending a "no" help me to be more confident on my choice.

So i have the possibility to ask for exemptions in university R i am currently waiting they send me the proper form to fill but this is long to come i feel they are late or dodging...i will definitevely ask a lot of exemption as i have the form of university T who credits me with a lot of teaching units to motivate my exemptions.

I would like to call university T as the secretary give me her number to discuss my case with them but i don't know actually what to do with all the answers here i may give up university T.

I am clinging to university T because i feel so exhausted from past efforts of last 3 years to get my master degrees was so harassing and i have been also drained by bad event from worries around family member health who suffer from serious illness...and it's still the case.