Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 04-20-2017, 12:59 AM

Do your Sun and Moon describe your parents?

From what Iíve learned, the Sun is the primary masculine force that can be linked to your father, and the Moon is the primary feminine force that can be linked to your mother. Iím slightly confused how the positions of the Sun and the Moon in a sign and a house differ from each other when describing your parents though.

The following is mostly my theory so I donít state it for a fact and welcome any criticism.

My theory is that your Sunís position in a sign shows the most important inherited behavioral traits that your father passed on you, and the house your Sun is in is the way you show these features basing them on your own subjective perception of your father. The same goes for the Moon and your mother. So your Sun and Moon are actually very compressed versions of your parents, where the positions in signs show your parentsí most essential qualities that define them as people and the positions in houses determine your projection of the inherited qualities which is based on your actual experience with your parents. Is my idea too strange and confusing? Is it at least understandable? I also expect that positive Sun-Moon aspects can give a generally rather harmonious relationship between your parents, while the negative ones can suggest constant fighting and struggling with each other.

Iím actually interested in your opinions using your own and your parents' charts. Do you feel like your Sun and Moon represent your parents? Do your parents have a strong influence of the signs your Sun and Moon are in? Is there an aspect between your Sun and Moon and can you apply it to your parentsí relationship? Do your own Sun and Moon make aspects to your parentsí Sun and Moon and how would you describe the idea of these aspects?

Unread 04-20-2017, 02:50 AM

Re: Do your Sun and Moon describe your parents?

In my personal case neither my natal Sun nor natal Moon show any even fairly close relation to my mother and father. From my astrological perspective, the 4th natal house, its ruler and the ruler of the relevant decan in that house, plus any planets in that house, are a better indicator of inherited tendencies and traits than the Sun and Moon, although I do consider the luminaries as secodary indicators of possible inherited traits and tendencies.
Unread 04-20-2017, 03:31 AM

They mainly represent the following energies

Sun - The need to be honest, to be upright, to do the right thing, to demonstrate your honesty and willpower and to shine among the crowds. To stand out due to your masculinity and your need to become someone important. This is why the Sun rejoices in the 9th house, where the honesty is affected by learning, and usually your journies to success lead you to other countries and cultures.

Moon - I personally picture this planet to be the deep need that everyone has to be nurtured and to have a home. The symbol of the Moon is a crescent, reminding us that it rules the mind or evolving human spirit through receptivity. It's the emotions you felt as a baby when you really needed your parents's love.

They represent that exclusively. They are also attributed to represent your mother and father because the expression of these energies are inherited from your parents.
Unread 04-20-2017, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleooo View Post
Do you feel like your Sun and Moon represent your parents? Do your parents have a strong influence of the signs your Sun and Moon are in? Is there an aspect between your Sun and Moon and can you apply it to your parents’ relationship?
Yes, no, and yes.

Your idea makes sense to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to sibylline For This Useful Post:
tripleooo (04-20-2017)
Unread 04-20-2017, 07:03 AM

tripleooo, this is a really interesting post, thanks for sharing your thoughts. Your theory makes perfect sense to me, and I think applies well to my chart. I have my Moon in the 3rd and my mother very much encouraged education and she was very involved in encouraging me in my primary education. I did well in school and in college. I do also have Moon/Pluto conjunct and them both in Scorpio. I would translate this under your theory as the most important behavioral trait inherited would be perseverance. My Sun is in Aries and my father's sun is as well, actually. Mine is in the 8th, which generally has unfavorable connotations as far as the relationship with the father is, and that is true for me. It also denotes inheritance from the father and I have received one. As far as showing the traits of the house I'm not sure exactly how I would interpret this in particular. However, overall my Moon and Sun are strongly Plutonian overall. I have quite a bit of trauma in my family in general on either side. As a result I have a serious interest in topics like corruption, power imbalance, etc. I studied social science in college and did a yearlong research internship about corporal punishment and the treatment of behavioral disorders in public schools. The highest grade I ever got in college was in Research Methods.

My Sun and Moon definitely represent my parents.

I think they do influence the placements and signs. Now that I think about it, my Sun's only non-asteroid aspect is with Jupiter in the 12th and my Sun is at the Anaretic degree (29). My dad is bipolar and I believe he has spend time in a psych ward (12th house) in his home country - I do know he has received electric shock therapy.

I have no Sun/Moon aspects.

After looking it up, my mom's moon is opposite my moon. She generally has a hard time understanding me emotionally and has not been emotionally supportive of me. That's it for our aspects. My dad's Jupiter is square my Moon, his NNode conjunct my Moon, and his Lillith squares my Moon. My natal Lilith is also in Aquarius and his Moon is in Aquarius. Needless to say these are not favorable aspects and are accurately representative of this relationship. I'm sure you can read between the lines.

Hope I wasn't a downer! Lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to belabismo For This Useful Post:
tripleooo (04-20-2017)
Unread 04-20-2017, 02:35 PM
Banned

Father is Libra sun and moon.
Mother is Cancer sun and Libra moon.

I am Cancer sun and Taurus moon.

Mum born 6th july, me 16th july.

Last edited by CancerEvolve; 04-20-2017 at 02:56 PM.
Unread 04-20-2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belabismo View Post
tripleooo, this is a really interesting post, thanks for sharing your thoughts. Your theory makes perfect sense to me, and I think applies well to my chart. I have my Moon in the 3rd and my mother very much encouraged education and she was very involved in encouraging me in my primary education. I did well in school and in college. I do also have Moon/Pluto conjunct and them both in Scorpio. I would translate this under your theory as the most important behavioral trait inherited would be perseverance. My Sun is in Aries and my father's sun is as well, actually. Mine is in the 8th, which generally has unfavorable connotations as far as the relationship with the father is, and that is true for me. It also denotes inheritance from the father and I have received one. As far as showing the traits of the house I'm not sure exactly how I would interpret this in particular. However, overall my Moon and Sun are strongly Plutonian overall. I have quite a bit of trauma in my family in general on either side. As a result I have a serious interest in topics like corruption, power imbalance, etc. I studied social science in college and did a yearlong research internship about corporal punishment and the treatment of behavioral disorders in public schools. The highest grade I ever got in college was in Research Methods.

My Sun and Moon definitely represent my parents.

I think they do influence the placements and signs. Now that I think about it, my Sun's only non-asteroid aspect is with Jupiter in the 12th and my Sun is at the Anaretic degree (29). My dad is bipolar and I believe he has spend time in a psych ward (12th house) in his home country - I do know he has received electric shock therapy.

I have no Sun/Moon aspects.

After looking it up, my mom's moon is opposite my moon. She generally has a hard time understanding me emotionally and has not been emotionally supportive of me. That's it for our aspects. My dad's Jupiter is square my Moon, his NNode conjunct my Moon, and his Lillith squares my Moon. My natal Lilith is also in Aquarius and his Moon is in Aquarius. Needless to say these are not favorable aspects and are accurately representative of this relationship. I'm sure you can read between the lines.

Hope I wasn't a downer! Lol.
Wow, thank you for such a detailed and insightful reply! It was extremely interesting to read. It seems that your Sun and Moon really are strongly connected to your parents! In case you didn't know, the 3rd house is the house of joy for the Moon, so you're lucky to have it there.

By the way, interestingly enough, both I and my father also have our Suns in Aries. Our birthdays are within 4 days from each other.
The Following User Says Thank You to tripleooo For This Useful Post:
belabismo (04-21-2017)
Unread 04-20-2017, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerEvolve View Post
Father is Libra sun and moon.
Mother is Cancer sun and Libra moon.

I am Cancer sun and Taurus moon.
Could you elaborate? Anything cancerian about your father or anything taurean about your mother? Not necessarily by planets' placements, but by their character overall. And what about the houses your Sun and Moon are in? It also seems that your Cancer Sun would square your father's Libra Sun, how does it play out for you?
Unread 04-20-2017, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Could you elaborate? Anything cancerian about your father or anything taurean about your mother? Not necessarily by planets' placements, but by their character overall. And what about the houses your Sun and Moon are in? It also seems that your Cancer Sun would square your father's Libra Sun, how does it play out for you?
My dad has a Cancer mars, my mum is a Taurus rising, that is where the familiarity ends.

I feel like i am an odd one out in my family, and my past is very dark with them, was put into care from age 12, and me and my dad do not see eye to eye with each other.

My father is a cowardly type, and i confronted him and mostly now i just get passive aggression.

Hard to explain my relationship with my mother, but she is just as abusive or at least was, but i still appreciate what she did for me, my father way less so, i am male, i expect him as my father to be able to output what i can and more, should be my role model but that's life.

My father has never worked a day in his life, scrounged for money etc etc.

Complains how he has to look after mum now that she is disabled and i just don't have time for his mind games and passive BS.

I'm a Cancer, in anger i'm never passive, i simply walk away or it ends bad.

Here is a write up about me.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...d.php?t=105583

Last edited by CancerEvolve; 04-20-2017 at 03:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to CancerEvolve For This Useful Post:
tripleooo (04-20-2017)
Unread 04-20-2017, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerEvolve View Post
My dad has a Cancer mars, my mum is a Taurus rising, that is where the familiarity ends.

I feel like i am an odd one out in my family, and my past is very dark with them, was put into care from age 12, and me and my dad do not see eye to eye with each other.

My father is a cowardly type, and i confronted him and mostly now i just get passive aggression.

Hard to explain my relationship with my mother, but she is just as abusive or at least was, but i still appreciate what she did for me, my father way less so, i am male, i expect him as my father to be able to output what i can and more, should be my role model but that's life.

My father has never worked a day in his life, scrounged for money etc etc.

Complains how he has to look after mum now that she is disabled and i just don't have time for his mind games and passive BS.

I'm a Cancer, in anger i'm never passive, i simply walk away or it ends bad.

Here is a write up about me.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...d.php?t=105583
Thanks a lot! Would it be too much to ask for your parents' charts? If you don't want this information to stay on the forum, you can PM me. I'm just very interested in digging a bit deeper into this theme and already have some ideas about your situation. I hope I don't sound like a creep. If you want to keep this information private, I'll understand.
The Following User Says Thank You to tripleooo For This Useful Post:
CancerEvolve (04-20-2017)
Unread 04-20-2017, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonris3 View Post
Yes, totally agreed.

The only point is that the bad aspects, in this case, are better than the "good" ones, considering just the ptolemaic traditional aspects.
If these two planets are too well aspected, the person will be subdued to a condition of such a great love relationship between the two parents (Sun and Moon), so that the child will feel as caught out from this bond. The child will then move like a tank, out of this upbringing, he'll become a sort of great block of these 2 different tendencies that will make him somewhat rigid, and not open to anything else.. in great lines. Bad aspects can trigger more this relationship, making the person more open too, but they can actually result in sexual ambiguities and preferences toward one sex over the other. No aspects would be the best solution, for the Sun and Moon. Of course, there are many lucky examples of Sun and Moon aspects, how they play out though is very symptomatic of a person's overall solidity, in the best cases it's a bit too much.
Thanks for your sharing your thoughts! But I don't think I can agree than negative Sun-Moon aspects are in any way better than positive ones. My Sun squares my Moon and it's a real pain in the as*. My parents' relationship is also very uneven, they argue all the time and rarely seem to agree on anything. I don't really understand how a positive Sun-Moon aspect will make the child be left out from the relationship with their parents.

Last edited by tripleooo; 04-20-2017 at 04:04 PM.
Unread 04-20-2017, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thanks a lot! Would it be too much to ask for your parents' charts? If you don't want this information to stay on the forum, you can PM me. I'm just very interested in digging a bit deeper into this theme and already have some ideas about your situation. I hope I don't sound like a creep. If you want to keep this information private, I'll understand.
I don't know either of their birth times but you can judge enough to see where placements are, i mean if it's far enough into a sign then you can judge if they are that placement etc.

I don't know where i got my mums Ascendant from i must have inputted a time for her which is wrong also my dad comes up as Gemini moon.. easy mistakes without a time i guess though.

Dad.

Mum.

The Following User Says Thank You to CancerEvolve For This Useful Post:
tripleooo (04-21-2017)
Unread 04-20-2017, 08:28 PM

Hi

IMHO, yes, the Sun and the Moon represent both the parents. However, what is also important are the 4th and the 10th house rulers. In my own case, for instance, both these rulers are placed in their signs of exaltation and are in sextile to each other. My parents have a great relationship with each other, and they are both my brother's and my best friends in life. Looking at the planets in the 4th house, which also stands for home and family, I have Neptune there, and, yes, our family has a rather spiritual bent of mind and my parents are very benevolent people - always helping those that have less than them. They have also helped and made sacrifices for others within the family thus taking on some hardships and responsibilities on their own selves. Now again Neptune in the 4th as well as one of the relevant rulers being in Pisces (self sacrifice)as well as the other exalted ruler being in a favourable aspect to it and both being in an aspect to the Moon (nurture) all point in that direction.
tripleooo (04-21-2017)
Unread 04-20-2017, 11:06 PM

I've always considered the Sun and Moon being my parents, maybe for very simple reasons.In my chart Sun is conjunct Jupiter in Sag. Moon is conjunct Saturn in Cap. All of these are in the fifth house.
My father was Sag, my mother was Cap, so they personified all the sag/jupiter/sun, cap/saturn/moon qualities for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kuntuzangmo For This Useful Post:
tripleooo (04-21-2017)
Unread 04-20-2017, 11:34 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

The way I've heard it is, the sun's and moon's placements in relation to each other describe the relationship between your parents at the time of your birth. If they're square, the parents had a lot of friction between them at the time, didn't see eye to eye, maybe estranged. If they're in opposition, the parents had something pulling them together, but were also in opposition to each other in some sense. If they're trine or sextile, it speaks to a mutually supportive relationship, and if they're conjunct, it might be a case of not only lots of togetherness, but either coming closer together or starting to separate, depending on whether the conjunction is applying or separating.

The relationship between your parents might have changed by the time you were old enough to remember, so if you have a sun/moon square in your chart but remember your parents having a harmonious relationship--or a sextile or trine but they divorced during your childhood--all that means is that the relationship evolved away from what it was when you were born.

In my own chart, I have the moon applying trine to my sun. I remember my parents having a mostly harmonious marriage; in fact, they've stayed married and seem happy. So it's a case of the relationship not changing in its basic quality. My two siblings have a sun/moon conjunction in one case and the moon applying conjunction to the sun in the other.

Last edited by Osamenor; 04-20-2017 at 11:36 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
tripleooo (04-21-2017)
Unread 04-21-2017, 12:36 AM

Whats important to understand is that the fourth and the tenth house in a correct chart symbolizes the parents either by sign, planets or ruling planets. This is a LAW as your siblings Must be correlated in the same manner with the third house.
Unread 04-21-2017, 07:59 AM

Just to add on to my post regarding the 4th and 10th house - I do have Capricorn in the 4th and my NNode, Uranus, Neptune there. Uranus and Neptune Square Venus and making positive aspects to the Moon and Mars. Ruler of 4th (Saturn) is in 5th house.

MC in Gemini with aspects to the Moon (Quincunx), Saturn (Trine), Mars (Square) and Pluto (Quincunx). Ruler of MC (Mercury) in 7th.

All in all I think adding my houses to the interpretation still support the overall theme but just adds to the picture a bit. Not feeling truly secure (Uranus in 4th), confusion and mystery surrounding the family and lack of boundaries (Neptune in 4th), religious household (Neptune in 4th - my mom was the religious one). I'm not sure how I'd interpret my MC aspects as far as parenting/upbringing. I have seen it said Moon quincunx MC is a people pleaser that has a hard time recognizing what they want in life.

I'm still reflecting on what my NNode in the 4th in Cap could mean for me.

Just to throw in, as for my sister, she is a Scorpio Sun and Cap Moon, with her Sun and Pluto in the 4th; she has an Aries Midheaven. She also has Saturn in the 5th. My mom is a Pisces Sun with her Mars in Cap. Dad is Aries Sun as I mentioned, with Gemini Mars. Idk, throwing those Mars' out there! Also, my sister's Sun is conjunct my Moon/Pluto conjunction in synastry. She is all up in my mom issues! Lol. Last thing, she has her Moon conjunct Saturn by 1 degree.
The Following User Says Thank You to belabismo For This Useful Post:
tripleooo (04-21-2017)
Unread 04-21-2017, 11:27 AM

This is interesting and I'm not sure really whether to look at my bio or adoptive parents for this one. I have an empty 4th (Aquarius) and 10th (Leo) house; additionally, my Scorpio Sun squares my Pisces Moon. I'll break each parent down here:

Biomom: We share the same Sun, Mercury, and Venus. She has 4 planets in Scorpio, while I have 3 (although rising is also Scorpio). Lots of conjunctions there between our planets. She does have Saturn in Aquarius and Mars in Leo.
Biodad: Very little in common here since we don't share planets in the same signs; there are about 3 planetary conjunctions (none with his sun). Also, no planets in Aquarius or Leo. He seems to share more with my biological siblings.
Mom: Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Jupiter in the same signs as myself. Quite a few conjunctions here. Pluto in Leo, which if her birth time was correct, it would place it in the 11th house; it's interesting because I believe Aquarius is the ruler of the 11th house. Additionally, my pluto is in my 1st house with my sun, so the Pluto in Leo really seems to signify her getting to adopt me
Dad: We only share the same sign for Mercury and there's a conjunction to my own Mercury. He also has a Chiron-Mars conjunction that hits my Sun. Pluto in Leo again, but birth time unknown.

Last edited by kahtiel; 04-21-2017 at 11:35 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kahtiel For This Useful Post:
tripleooo (04-21-2017)
Unread 04-21-2017, 11:44 AM

Quote:
From what Iíve learned, the Sun is the primary masculine force that can be linked to your father, and the Moon is the primary feminine force that can be linked to your mother. Iím slightly confused how the positions of the Sun and the Moon in a sign and a house differ from each other when describing your parents though.

The following is mostly my theory so I donít state it for a fact and welcome any criticism.

My theory is that your Sunís position in a sign shows the most important inherited behavioral traits that your father passed on you, and the house your Sun is in is the way you show these features basing them on your own subjective perception of your father. The same goes for the Moon and your mother. So your Sun and Moon are actually very compressed versions of your parents, where the positions in signs show your parentsí most essential qualities that define them as people and the positions in houses determine your projection of the inherited qualities which is based on your actual experience with your parents. Is my idea too strange and confusing? Is it at least understandable? I also expect that positive Sun-Moon aspects can give a generally rather harmonious relationship between your parents, while the negative ones can suggest constant fighting and struggling with each other.

Iím actually interested in your opinions using your own and your parents' charts. Do you feel like your Sun and Moon represent your parents? Do your parents have a strong influence of the signs your Sun and Moon are in? Is there an aspect between your Sun and Moon and can you apply it to your parentsí relationship? Do your own Sun and Moon make aspects to your parentsí Sun and Moon and how would you describe the idea of these aspects?
Interesting thread. Somehow and mostly according to what I've read I share this understanding of the Sun and the Moon. When it comes to my chart - I would say the Sun represents my father, there is more ambiguity about the Moon. The Moon has the strongest influence in my chart, and my mother was particulary strong with her influence in the family. But I am a little bit confused because the Moon is in Cancer and I can't connect my mother and her role in my life with this sign.

I wonder about something else, too. The rulers of the 4th and 10th house are often mentioned (here also). When you try to understand parents role in the chart do you take into account this two rulers to the same extent as the Sun and the Moon or do you make a difference? What if the Sun and the Moon are very well placed, but rulers of the houses afflicted or the opposite?

In my case rulers of the 4th and 10th house make sense, but I have again the dilemma about the 4th house in Cancer.

And another question: do you think aspects between the rulers of the 4th and 10th house represent the relation between the mother and the father to the same extent as aspects between the Sun and the Moon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to demetraceres For This Useful Post:
moonris3 (04-21-2017), tripleooo (04-21-2017)
Unread 04-21-2017, 12:45 PM

-For me this is quite interesting. I have Moon conjunct 5th house, which is opposite my Sun conjunct 11th house. My Mum is a Leo, while my Dad is a Aquarius. On the other hand, I only know father's Moon sign, and I'm not sure whether Mum is a Libra or Scorpio Moon. I am an Aries of 27 degree, which is very close to Taurus and my Dad is a Lunar Taurus, and I am a Lunar Libra of 29 degree, and maybe Mum is a Lunar Scorpio.
The Following User Says Thank You to Slytherin88 For This Useful Post:
tripleooo (04-21-2017)
Unread 04-21-2017, 05:34 PM

The Sun and Moon represent my parents pretty darn well.

My Sun is in Leo, and my dad is a Leo Rising. As a Leo Rising he is very gregarious, animated and exciting; it actually gets really annoying sometimes because not everything in life is funny. He constantly makes jokes and tries to be the center of attention.

But also, my Sun is only 2 degrees Leo and still has a Cancer quality to it, in my opinion. And my dad also has a Moon in Cancer.

My Sun is in tight opposition to Neptune and my dad is an alcoholic.

My sister is a Leo Sun.

--

My Moon is in Virgo in the 8th house. My mom, I guess has a Virgo nature. She has her venus and mercury in pisces exactly opposite her pluto in virgo. But the house placement and the aspects to the moon make a lot more sense. My moon is trine saturn and my mom has her sun conjunct to Saturn. My moon is sextile to venus and my mom has her moon in taurus.

My sister has her moon in aquarius and my mom has her moon in the 11th house. I can definitely see the moon in the 8th house because my mom's parents died quite early. I never met my grandparents. And my mom's boyfriend also died from a helicopter accident. And my moon in tightly conjunct the north node, so you can see how my mom has a very close connection to death.

---

I think my 4th and 10th houses are also really good for explaining my parents. My 4th house is in Taurus and mom has her moon in Taurus with her rising being in Cancer, so the moon in taurus is even more prevalent. Plus, my venus is in cancer and in the 6th house.

My MC is in scorpio and although my dad isn't really a scorpio, he brings in a lot of scorpio energy. Lots of intensity. My dad's dad was a scorpio, and I've been often told that my dad represents a lot of the traits of my grandpa. I don't see my living grandparents anymore, but my dad was a lot like my grandpa.

And then naturally without the placidus system and equal house system, my 4th house cusp would be located in the sign of Aries, and both my parents were Aries. So it just makes a lot of sense.

Last edited by AppLeo; 04-21-2017 at 05:41 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AppLeo For This Useful Post:
CancerEvolve (04-25-2017), tripleooo (04-21-2017)
Unread 04-24-2017, 09:44 PM

The Moon does a good job of describing my mother's actual traits (as opposed to my "perception of her"). To keep it succinct, I have an Aquarius Moon in the 3rd - she's a humanitarian,a writer and a journalist.

The Sun falls short on describing my father, however.

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 04-24-2017 at 09:46 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
CancerEvolve (04-25-2017), tripleooo (04-24-2017)
Unread 04-25-2017, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
The Moon does a good job of describing my mother's actual traits (as opposed to my "perception of her"). To keep it succinct, I have an Aquarius Moon in the 3rd - she's a humanitarian,a writer and a journalist.

My daughter has an Aquarius Moon in the 3rd. I wish I was a humanitarian, a writer and a journalist....

I do edit all of my husbands writing and have for 30 years now.
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
conspiracy theorist (04-25-2017)
Unread 04-25-2017, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
My daughter has an Aquarius Moon in the 3rd. I wish I was a humanitarian, a writer and a journalist....

I do edit all of my husbands writing and have for 30 years now.
Hey, what about the fact that you're an astrologer with out of the ordinary (?) spiritual beliefs? That's a pretty good pic of an Aquarius Moon in 3rd too.
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
katydid (04-25-2017)
Unread 04-25-2017, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post

My mother a Taurus sun has a late Aquarius moon (or later on April 29, 1951 - enters Pisces), while I have a conjunction sun/moon in Aquarius (Feb 15, 1980). My father a Sagittarius sun (Dec 17, 1946)...but when my parents divorced when I was 7 years old, my mother became my primary parent. The natal chart might show the larger influence my mother played than father.
conspiracy theorist (04-26-2017), tripleooo (04-25-2017)

Tags
describe, moon, parents