Hard time staying focus...potential psychologist?

Hello! I’m having a hard time staying focus on things that require dedication such as school and work. I’m going through a tough time yet hanging in there. Based on my chart, do you see potential with me becoming a psychologist? Also, any tips to stay focus is greatly appreciated.

First chart is my birth chart with birth time:

2eo9vur.jpg

ETA: Chart from Astro-charts.com

Second chart is current transit:
1j6adx.jpg

Last edited:

katydid

Transiting Neptune is opposed your Mercury right now.

The very definition of Neptune opposing Mercury ='hard to stay mentally focused.'

ElenaJ

Your natal mercury opposes moon (where Neptune is currently transiting like katydid wrote) and they are both in easy aspect with Neptune/North node sitting on the cusp of the 3rd.
You have a nice aptitude for creative writing.

Transiting Neptune is opposed your Mercury right now.

The very definition of Neptune opposing Mercury ='hard to stay mentally focused.'

Gotcha. Any suggestions on how to cope during this time? Do you see potential for me to become a psychologist based on my birth chart?

Your natal mercury opposes moon (where Neptune is currently transiting like katydid wrote) and they are both in easy aspect with Neptune/North node sitting on the cusp of the 3rd.
You have a nice aptitude for creative writing.

Thank you. I thought both Neptune and north node where in the 2nd house. Am I wrong?

katydid

Gotcha. Any suggestions on how to cope during this time? Do you see potential for me to become a psychologist based on my birth chart?

This transit brings confusion and lack of clarity to your thinking and communications. Neptune can be inspirational and dreamy and creative and highly spiritual however. So while you may need have mental clarity you might have a deeper sense of knowing and feeling about things during this time. It can strengthen your spiritual aspirations and understanding. :ninja:

Chances are good you are simply not able to communicate to others now without utterly confusing the other person. Likewise, you have trouble understanding what others are saying. So take extra time and make an extra effort to make sure things are worked out before making an agreement or signing anything momentous. :innocent:

Trying to solve a difficult problem may prove impossible as your mind wanders in strange directions. Maybe allow it to wander in those directions because this transit is a good time to explore the depths of your souls and what your true dharma or cosmic journey might be. :alien:

You have a fantastic chart for becoming a psychologist. :smile:

Pluto on the Ascendant, in Scorpio==very perceptive, insightful and can see deeply into every social situation and interaction, understanding the deeper motives of others, etc.

That Pluto trines your Pisces Moon. Very empathetic, compassionate and intuitive.

All that Virgo at the top, with Mercury opposed Pisces Moon.---That could give you the necessary intellect and study skills necessary to get your degree and master the skills. :sideways:

This transit brings confusion and lack of clarity to your thinking and communications. Neptune can be inspirational and dreamy and creative and highly spiritual however. So while you may need have mental clarity you might have a deeper sense of knowing and feeling about things during this time. It can strengthen your spiritual aspirations and understanding. :ninja:

Chances are good you are simply not able to communicate to others now without utterly confusing the other person. Likewise, you have trouble understanding what others are saying. So take extra time and make an extra effort to make sure things are worked out before making an agreement or signing anything momentous. :innocent:

Trying to solve a difficult problem may prove impossible as your mind wanders in strange directions. Maybe allow it to wander in those directions because this transit is a good time to explore the depths of your souls and what your true dharma or cosmic journey might be. :alien:

You have a fantastic chart for becoming a psychologist. :smile:

Pluto on the Ascendant, in Scorpio==very perceptive, insightful and can see deeply into every social situation and interaction, understanding the deeper motives of others, etc.

That Pluto trines your Pisces Moon. Very empathetic, compassionate and intuitive.

All that Virgo at the top, with Mercury opposed Pisces Moon.---That could give you the necessary intellect and study skills necessary to get your degree and master the skills. :sideways:

Thank you for the insight and I am taking notes! ❤️