I get drunk and then get drunker. I need to work on that

My famous last words... "I'm not even feeling it!"
Next thing you know, I can't walk

Love2Know

I get drunk and then get drunker. I need to work on that

My famous last words... "I'm not even feeling it!"
Next thing you know, I can't walk

Ohhh I see.
I’ll just end up chugging water and randomly acquiring food. Then I’ll be like hey guys wanna go here I’m paying!!! And my husband will try to murder me because he isn’t down with my spending habits.

Lykanized

Ohhh I see.
I’ll just end up chugging water and randomly acquiring food. Then I’ll be like hey guys wanna go here I’m paying!!! And my husband will try to murder me because he isn’t down with my spending habits.
Oh god... I forgot that. I'll eat like nobody's business when I'm nearly blackout drunk. I hate myself lol

Chrysalis

o-SPICE-GIRLS-1996-facebook.jpg

Whoam1

What instances are you talking about?

You use ligit astrology but you like agruement so ex. Saturn is the AC ruler but Uranus is the chart dispositior so you leave out the gay planet to make me argue. I'm a good friend so I try to but mars in Aqua wants to nap after a most quarrels and I can't nap all the time :( .

Lykanized

My Mars is in the first house an sextiles my pluto with a midpoint between Mars and some random star far far away in Scorpio and Aries is the first house ruler with pluto as the coruler and Virgo is in my first house ruled by mercury and therefore I'm actually a Scorpio

Whoam1

My Mars is in the first house an sextiles my pluto with a midpoint between Mars and some random star far far away in Scorpio and Aries is the first house ruler with pluto as the coruler and Virgo is in my first house ruled by mercury and therefore I'm actually a Scorpio

Saturn is a dispositor square Pluto energy is spilt btwn them, but Aqua wants to loose Saturn so he's weak enough Pluto takes the cake. Your aesthetic would appear as an aggressive Scorpio Sun, a moody Cancer moon, and a analytical Virgo AC.

Love2Know

I knew it!

Lykanized

You use ligit astrology but you like agruement so ex. Saturn is the AC ruler but Uranus is the chart dispositior so you leave out the gay planet to make me argue. I'm a good friend so I try to but mars in Aqua wants to nap after a most quarrels and I can't nap all the time :( .
I'm gonna be honest, I didn't know anything about chart dispositors before today. What is it?
Btw, if you don't like arguing, we don't have to. I apologize I have a little bit of aggression to me. I'm much more analytical than aggressive, tho. I know I'm actually a teddy bear. I love people and I love nurturing people. I love helping people

Whoam1

Ik that lykan was joking but she dies seem like a Scorpio bc she's got the mars on her AC. Her Virgo makes her self destructive and then her mars makes her agressive.

Whoam1

I'm gonna be honest, I didn't know anything about chart dispositors before today. What is it?
Btw, if you don't like arguing, we don't have to. I apologize I have a little bit of aggression to me. I'm much more analytical than aggressive, tho. I know I'm actually a teddy bear. I love people and I love nurturing people. I love helping people

Final dispositior is when a ruling planet is in its sign, and is the only planet in its sign. You don't have one not everyone does, and even though Uranus is slow I consider it mine, Plus it matches my personality.