Library co-ceo romance?

sigmaoctans

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]hello,i have just borrowed some books and had to return them to library. There is a girl at the Library who is the co-CEO of the library. For years now, i cross often their path feeling intense vibe from her but i couldn't tell what she really feel about me and i cannot tell which feeling i have for her. Today, she was typing keyboard and when i just walk in front of her she stopped typing, i could feel her eyes on me, i was so scared...give all my book and dash to my home.
This is more and more intense but making me so anxious, i don't know what to think about it seriously.

Can you tell me what to do? how to behave? Because i'm forced to borrow less book and to run fast when i have to give them back. She is very beautiful but i couldn't tell i'm in love. She exerts like some fascination towards me.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Attachments

• rrt.jpg
    rrt.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 23

Oddity

You're Mars and she's Venus. Mars is about to change signs, so soon it will not be co-present with Venus.

Moon is interesting. It sextiles Saturn and Jupiter, then opposes Mars/Mercury.

It doesn't look like anything will come of this. Are you involved with/married to someone else?

sigmaoctans

hello oddity,

thank you for reply. No i am single but i think she is married or involved. So i cannot understand her behaviour. One day she smiled at me, another she turn around and smile again, when i enter in the library she look at me walking until i reach the library desktop to give back my book, it so intimidating, so weird.