Hiya! Synastry Student Present and Accounted For

Halo Jones

Hey everybody :happy:

I've been lurking for awhile and finally decided to join up. I've been interested in astrology since I was 16 and there's so much to learn! Given my 7th house emphasis (Sun, Venus and Mercury) and the fact that I'm in an intense new relationship I've been researching a lot into synastry -- something that I haven't really looked closely at before, beyond the superficial.

Anyway, I'm a Leo sun with a Pisces moon and Aquarius rising. Nice to meetcha! Here is a picture in case you got bored reading this!

VYZWcjw.jpg

JUPITERASC

Hey everybody :happy:

I've been lurking for awhile and finally decided to join up. I've been interested in astrology since I was 16 and there's so much to learn! Given my 7th house emphasis (Sun, Venus and Mercury) and the fact that I'm in an intense new relationship I've been researching a lot into synastry -- something that I haven't really looked closely at before, beyond the superficial.

Anyway, I'm a Leo sun with a Pisces moon and Aquarius rising. Nice to meetcha! Here is a picture in case you got bored reading this!

VYZWcjw.jpg
Hey, hiya and welcome Halo Jones :smile: