Psychic indicators in Natal Charts

moonkat235

People call me psychic. They seem to want to label how I know the things I know. I'd say that I'm good at following my intuition regarding reading people.

I would say that Neptune and Uranus conjunct my ascendant makes me come across like I have a 'psychic quality'.

Saturn, Moon, Mars, Mercury all in Pisces.

Jupiter conjunct midheaven in Scorpio.

Jupiter, North Node and Pluto in Scorpio with Pluto and NN conjunct.

Pluto in Scorpio trine Mars and Mercury in Pisces.

Jupiter and Midheaven in Scorpio trine Moon and Saturn in Pisces.

These aspects/placements speak the most to me about my personal brand of 'psychic'.

I also have hypnos prominently placed in my chart, which I've read can be considered a psychic asteroid.

Attachments

• Anne Chart with Asteroids and Hypnos.jpg
    Anne Chart with Asteroids and Hypnos.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 57

GemwDepth

Account Closed
People call me psychic. They seem to want to label how I know the things I know. I'd say that I'm good at following my intuition regarding reading people.

I would say that Neptune and Uranus conjunct my ascendant makes me come across like I have a 'psychic quality'.

These aspects/placements speak the most to me about my personal brand of 'psychic'.

I also have hypnos prominently placed in my chart, which I've read can be considered a psychic asteroid.

Uranus on Asc would give you flashes of insight, many astrologers have this on the Asc, or other prominent angles. It's interesting to me its conjunct Neptune, I would surmise you may get insights, but it could be muddled and confused. Is it possible for you to separate this out and describe how the mechanism work?

I would also look at Pluto on NN. That's a power aspect.

The 'psychic' term is overused to describe many extra-sensory talents and qualities. But you have a very 'psychic' chart with many types of abilities.

rahu

Banned

you have a very powerful psychic astral pattern in your chart. this pattern is anchored on the nodal axis with pluto conjunct the north node,sextile to the asc/Uranus/Neptune conjunction, trine to mercury/mars.
this is really quite remarkable and you could actually make it as a paid psychic or something like that, because there is a great stability to your abilities that is often lacking in a personality when strong psychic astral energies penetrate.
you have the potential of reading minds and other telepathic abilities. then you have access to the astral plane which can give prophetic dreams, flying dreams or out of the body experiences.. Neptune added gives you periods when visions can take over your waking mind and also give future images. mercury generally gives you prescient truth about most everything. mars adds another dimension of telekinesis. this can show up as physical skills that are just overwhelming . it could be unreal reflexs or incredible stamina. mars with pluto actually gives you the potential for levitation. so these aspects could give you incredible athletic abilities or martial arts abilities.
Neptune/pluto/mars can give psychic healing abilities and with mercury involved you could have a healing touch

again what makes this so remarkable is that you have the potential to consciously control and manipulate all these various aspects and not become "possessed" or mentally overwhelmed.
rahu

GemwDepth

Account Closed
there is a great stability to your abilities that is often lacking in a personality when strong psychic astral energies penetrate.
you have the potential of reading minds and other telepathic abilities. then you have access to the astral plane which can give prophetic dreams, flying dreams or out of the body experiences..
rahu

Question for Rahu, which sections relate to the astral energy and plane? Are you looking at the Nodes and/or the Vertex?

I've never used the Vertex but I know the Nodes are highly significant, much more than common astrology give credit for. Its pretty much activated in anything significant.

moonkat235

Uranus on Asc would give you flashes of insight, many astrologers have this on the Asc, or other prominent angles. It's interesting to me its conjunct Neptune, I would surmise you may get insights, but it could be muddled and confused. Is it possible for you to separate this out and describe how the mechanism work?

I would also look at Pluto on NN. That's a power aspect.

The 'psychic' term is overused to describe many extra-sensory talents and qualities. But you have a very 'psychic' chart with many types of abilities.

I would say that I can know a lot of personal information about someone pretty easily and usually don't get confused by it. Uranus on my ascendant enables me to take in a lot of sensory input or information at once and formulate it into insight.

I would say that Neptune makes me very in tune to energy and I didn't used to trust what my mind couldn't immediately see in a logical sense. I really learned to trust my intuition through tarot and now I know that I can understand and feel people on a deeper level. I feel validated.

Thank you for the reply by the way!

moonkat235

you have a very powerful psychic astral pattern in your chart. this pattern is anchored on the nodal axis with pluto conjunct the north node,sextile to the asc/Uranus/Neptune conjunction, trine to mercury/mars.
this is really quite remarkable and you could actually make it as a paid psychic or something like that, because there is a great stability to your abilities that is often lacking in a personality when strong psychic astral energies penetrate.
you have the potential of reading minds and other telepathic abilities. then you have access to the astral plane which can give prophetic dreams, flying dreams or out of the body experiences.. Neptune added gives you periods when visions can take over your waking mind and also give future images. mercury generally gives you prescient truth about most everything. mars adds another dimension of telekinesis. this can show up as physical skills that are just overwhelming . it could be unreal reflexs or incredible stamina. mars with pluto actually gives you the potential for levitation. so these aspects could give you incredible athletic abilities or martial arts abilities.
Neptune/pluto/mars can give psychic healing abilities and with mercury involved you could have a healing touch

again what makes this so remarkable is that you have the potential to consciously control and manipulate all these various aspects and not become "possessed" or mentally overwhelmed.
rahu

Thank you so much! I find your insights really flattering and validating. I do feel in tune to people's energies and my intuition and can turn it on and off. I'm not sure that I'll ever try levitating or telepathy in this lifetime, but who knows? I do tend to know what people are trying to say. I can read between the lines and know their intention without hearing what they're actually saying or before they say anything.

I was the only one who cried at our family reunion when my aunt Ruth hugged me for the last time. I couldn't stop. My other aunt asked me later if Ruth told me she was sick, but she hadn't. I just felt like it was the last time I'd see her and then she died a few months later from lung cancer suddenly. She didn't seem herself when she was at the reunion and then she collapsed a month later and never woke up again.

On another note, my freshman year roommate died from cancer as well and about a year later I had a dream about her and her family, but I couldn't actually see my friend. She was just an energy I felt. Her mom told me she was going to rahu and moving on and I had never heard that word before, but I know it's related to vedic astrology I think.

Can you tell me more about what this might mean?

I wasn't really sleeping. I had just woken up and then my body locked up and I was seeing my friend's family and feeling her energy and we were in a different place looking up at the stars. It was pretty crazy. I don't know if words can encompass the experience.

rahu

Banned
Thank you so much! I find your insights really flattering and validating. I do feel in tune to people's energies and my intuition and can turn it on and off. I'm not sure that I'll ever try levitating or telepathy in this lifetime, but who knows? I do tend to know what people are trying to say. I can read between the lines and know their intention without hearing what they're actually saying or before they say anything.

I was the only one who cried at our family reunion when my aunt Ruth hugged me for the last time. I couldn't stop. My other aunt asked me later if Ruth told me she was sick, but she hadn't. I just felt like it was the last time I'd see her and then she died a few months later from lung cancer suddenly. She didn't seem herself when she was at the reunion and then she collapsed a month later and never woke up again.

On another note, my freshman year roommate died from cancer as well and about a year later I had a dream about her and her family, but I couldn't actually see my friend. She was just an energy I felt. Her mom told me she was going to rahu and moving on and I had never heard that word before, but I know it's related to vedic astrology I think.

I wasn't really sleeping. I had just woken up and then my body locked up and I was seeing my friend's family and feeling her energy and we were in a different place looking up at the stars. It was pretty crazy. I don't know if words can encompass the experience.

I wasn't really sleeping. I had just woken up and then my body locked up and I was seeing my friend's family and feeling her energy and we were in a different place looking up at the stars. It was pretty crazy. I don't know if words can encompass the experience

hi again moonkat235

thank you for sharing these experiences.

you are illustrating one of the abilities I omitted. that is with pluto on the node and aspected to the sextile/trine pattern, you have the potential to communicate or be visited by disembodied souls. and you have the ability to have dreams of those you will or have passed over, just as you described.

in addition.pluto on the node can indicate that you have access to past lifes in this life time. often, with this aspect, you will suddenly feel that people you met or new place you go to are very familiar to you.in fact with this aspect, most people in this life time will be people you knew in a previous life times. this aspect can give you abilities that you just have because you learned them in a previous life. the experience of de ja vu may be very common to you for the same reason.

in addition pluto /node also accentuates the healing potential you have with the Neptune/mars/pluto

wasn't really sleeping. I had just woken up and then my body locked up and I was seeing my friend's family and feeling her energy

this is an example of sleep paralysis . this is a state one experiences when your have soul has been out on the astral plane for a bit too long. your soul is life. when you are on the astral plane, the soul leaves the physical body. and the chemical processes of life stop. when your soul returns to the body, the life force reanimates your chemical processes/body. but when your soul has been on the astral for an extended time, it takes a while for your body's chemical reactions to come up to speed, so to speak. it is during this period when you can't move. you' re conscious but the chemical reactions are not quite functioning and hence you experience what is called sleep paralysis.

thanks again for your feedback
you are so gifted and i suggest you learn to meditate(simply put stop thoughts and concentrate on forms or images)
, as you abilities will become stronger if you open your conscious mind to the higher energies.

I also suggest you begin keeping a dream journal. simply keep a pad of paper and a pen next to your bed. the first thing each morning when your awake, write down any dreams you have had. don't push it, just you intent will bring dreams to you in the morning. dreams are not usually recalled after 3-5 minutes so that's why you want to try ot recall your dreams immediately on waking( though this time period is not absolute, because sometimes ,later in the day one can suddenly remember a dream)

rahu

PS for GemwDepth

the node is what really energizes moonkat235's abilities. with out this pattern of planets anchored on the node, she would have these abilities but they would be variable. with discipline and training she could develop theses abilities without the node, but with the node she already has these abilities.

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I would say that I can know a lot of personal information about someone pretty easily and usually don't get confused by it. Uranus on my ascendant enables me to take in a lot of sensory input or information at once and formulate it into insight.

I would say that Neptune makes me very in tune to energy and I didn't used to trust what my mind couldn't immediately see in a logical sense. I really learned to trust my intuition through tarot and now I know that I can understand and feel people on a deeper level. I feel validated.

Thank you for the reply by the way!

:happy: If I ever have a tarot question, I'll PM you if you are available to see what you can see :happy:

moonkat235

:happy: If I ever have a tarot question, I'll PM you if you are available to see what you can see :happy:

I would love that! Astrology and tarot are very related. There are astrological associations for each card and the Minor Arcana follows the Chaldean decans. It's really interesting! If you have time, I would look up the Golden Dawn tradition of tarot.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I would love that! Astrology and tarot are very related. There are astrological associations for each card and the Minor Arcana follows the Chaldean decans. It's really interesting! If you have time, I would look up the Golden Dawn tradition of tarot.

Oh definitely. I've read somewhere the three sisters of divination are - astrology, numerology and tarot. I have a Pisces friend from across the world who is very accurate, but I have no Talent in tarot as it takes a certain type of intuition or potential I believe you must be born with (psychic indicator which you have). Yet astrology is as natural to me as a language my brain is in-tune with, and one can use the conceptual underpinnings to continuously create. Numerology is fairly easy to learn if you have time.

I suggest looking into numerology as well, as we have seen with astrology, the things on the web is only the very superficial elements.

Once you get deeper into it, everything comes together. The interesting thing is that most of the conclusion are the same no matter what tool you use.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

...I believe that psychic abilities are more prevalent in the general population than we realize. We live in a society and time when psychic abilities are denigrated and disbelieved. Therefore people tend to shut down or hide their talents in this area.

I believe that psychic abilities in the general population are normally distributed in a typical bell shaped curve. It is an ability like any other, athletic, music, math, etc. However societal and environmental conditions determine whether a certain talent will manifest. A musical genius born into a primitive society, with no available resources or encouragement, will not manifest the talent.

So we are going to see accurate psychic markers in charts where abilities may not have manifested, but the innate talent is there. Additionally like other innate talents there are many types of psychic abilities. Someone with superb athletic talent, usually excels in specific areas, tennis, football, etc. Psychic talent is no different. Innate ability, interest, training, motivation, all line up to produce psychic specialty areas (mediumship, channelling, etc).
I quite agree with this post. Everyone inherently has the means to be psychic, but some are just not able to live it out. Why? This is a very deep topic. In part, the underlined part answers it. However, that is only a part of the story. Being psychic takes for one to be actually in touch with their 'centre', their inner (higher) self, which most of us are not. Most of us are deeply shrouded by a very thick veil of materialism, and materialism is all outwardly and worldly.

It is a real shame that you have left this forum, Julia, as I would have loved to discuss this topic, out of personal interest and abilities, with you.

Last edited:

astro485

Here research for psychic talents showed next : "2. In 78% of the charts, Mercury was in contact with Pluto through major aspect."

Does hard aspects like Mercury Pluto oppositon or square give psychic
abilities or only trine or sextile or quintile ?

Last edited: