Let's trade 7H for the 12H?

LovelyMissAries

My friend has Aries in his 12TH and I have Taurus there. I was thinking about how our 12th can be our blind spot and represents our subconscious. My friend, I don't think, is conscious of all the things he does that indicate he wants to be left alone. I started thinking about how Taurus is Venusian and in a roundabout way is opposite from Aries - liking comfort, security, closeness, consistency. It dawned on me we should find people with a compatible subconscious rather than the sign on our DSC defining our ideal partner.

Yes or no?

katydid

The interesting thing is that the 12th house is built upon the 7th house.

In other words, if you have Taurus/Scorpio on the ASC/Desc axis, then you will probably have Aries in the 12th.

Gemini/Sag on 1st/7th would usually place Taurus in the 12th.

So you can read one's need for certain partners using the 7th and the 12th as they are interrelated.

LovelyMissAries

The interesting thing is that the 12th house is built upon the 7th house.

In other words, if you have Taurus/Scorpio on the ASC/Desc axis, then you will probably have Aries in the 12th.

Gemini/Sag on 1st/7th would usually place Taurus in the 12th.

So you can read one's need for certain partners using the 7th and the 12th as they are interrelated.

Here's how I'm picturing it - I'm my rising sign, right? I walk around pretending to be Geminian, but without realizing it all the time I'm actually acting Taurean. If I'm acting Taurean then someone Sagittarian (7H axis) may not be the best fit, nor would behavior that is subconsciously Arian be the best fit for a Taurus subconscious. Am I making sense? Basically I get that the 12th house come after the 7th, but since I see the 12th house as so private and personal I don't understand how the partner themselves (7H) would interact with it.

Thirdteenth

Here's how I'm picturing it - I'm my rising sign, right? I walk around pretending to be Geminian, but without realizing it all the time I'm actually acting Taurean. If I'm acting Taurean then someone Sagittarian (7H axis) may not be the best fit, nor would behavior that is subconsciously Arian be the best fit for a Taurus subconscious. Am I making sense? Basically I get that the 12th house come after the 7th, but since I see the 12th house as so private and personal I don't understand how the partner themselves (7H) would interact with it.

Hi LovelyMissAries :joyful: I love this thread :love: Very thought provoking, most definitely! Now, from what I understand about the 12th house, it is associated to matters that are hidden and private. If that is the case then the sign on the cusp of our twelfth house would be traits that we show forth in our alone time. Moreover, if I were to connect that first house to the twelfth house then the twelfth house would be an area that would come natural (in private) but the first house is what you are projecting onto the external world. Are you still with me? :lol: If a partner’s, friend or whatsoever planets were to go into your 12th house or vice versa then I can assume that would mean traits that you wouldn’t often show to the public, would feel much easier to show forth to this person. If that makes any sense :lol: I can see how that can be a bad things also, if whoever has their planets in your 12th house doesn’t really like you because it is a house of hidden enemies as well. It is like your subconscious is clear for them to see or they just bring it out of you in some shape, form or fashion.

LovelyMissAries

Hi LovelyMissAries :joyful: I love this thread :love: Very thought provoking, most definitely! Now, from what I understand about the 12th house, it is associated to matters that are hidden and private. If that is the case then the sign on the cusp of our twelfth house would be traits that we show forth in our alone time. Moreover, if I were to connect that first house to the twelfth house then the twelfth house would be an area that would come natural (in private) but the first house is what you are projecting onto the external world. Are you still with me? :lol: If a partner’s, friend or whatsoever planets were to go into your 12th house or vice versa then I can assume that would mean traits that you wouldn’t often show to the public, would feel much easier to show forth to this person. If that makes any sense :lol: I can see how that can be a bad things also, if whoever has their planets in your 12th house doesn’t really like you because it is a house of hidden enemies as well. It is like your subconscious is clear for them to see or they just bring it out of you in some shape, form or fashion.

Oh, yeah I see what you mean! I wasn't considering that when I initially thought about this, more like how each person's 12th house comes out as if the people were walking side by side, but not necessarily interacting. Does that make sense? Thay you'd want someone who's own subconscious will naturally be complimentary to yours without the influence of synastry first.

Thirdteenth

Oh, yeah I see what you mean! I wasn't considering that when I initially thought about this, more like how each person's 12th house comes out as if the people were walking side by side, but not necessarily interacting. Does that make sense? Thay you'd want someone who's own subconscious will naturally be complimentary to yours without the influence of synastry first.

I see 💡 Thank you for clarifying :happy: The subconscious would be unconscious onto anyone involved here, if that were to be the case. If those areas of the twelfth house were to emerge then it would be influenced from the subconscious (since the twelfth does represent it and if you are not aware of its influence as well). It would still be private, in some shape or form. I’m not entirely sure if two people who had the same twelfth house sign would automatically understand each other subconsciously just solely cause of it (I could be wrong). Unless, there is an awareness of it.

LovelyMissAries, if you do not mind me asking but What has your experience been with people who had your same 12th house? Did you find them to be subconsciously complimentary onto yourself?

LovelyMissAries

I see 💡 Thank you for clarifying :happy: The subconscious would be unconscious onto anyone involved here, if that were to be the case.

Not necessarily. Other people from the outside looking in may be able to see your subconscious play out because they have the privilege of being objective.

LovelyMissAries, if you do not mind me asking but What has your experience been with people who had your same 12th house? Did you find them to be subconsciously complimentary onto yourself?

To my knowledge I've met one person who shared my rising sign, almost to the degree, and yes actually. Maybe complimentary isn't the right term but certainly compatible and I felt like I had a front row seat into their motivations for why they were how they were. So it was comfortable.

People who have had an opposite 12th house to me (Scorpio) I don't quite understand in various ways. People with an Aries ruled 12th house (again, Mars, opposite my 12H ruler Venus) doesn't naturally gel the same way. I've never met anyone with a Gemini etc. 12th house or if I did I wasn't as knowledgable about astrology and therefore don't remember.

Thirdteenth

To my knowledge I've met one person who shared my rising sign, almost to the degree, and yes actually. Maybe complimentary isn't the right term but certainly compatible and I felt like I had a front row seat into their motivations for why they were how they were. So it was comfortable.

That is quite interesting LovelyMissAries that it manifested in that manner and I’m glad that you shared it :joyful: However, I do question since there is an awareness from you about your 12th house subconscious influences then would you really say that you just had a front row seat to that person that you’ve encountered underlying motivations? Or had you given yourself an option to do so because of this awareness?