Administrative Services, Does my chart support?

Hi,

Thanks for providing me with this portal
Birth details:

24 Aug 1986

05:24 AM

Place: Ballia, UP INDIA (Coordinates: 84E15'00, 26N16'00)

I want to know whether my chart supports an Administrative job in my career. That is being an IAS/IPS/IFS officer. Please take a look on career aspect and share you precious advice.

Thanks

Absolutely, chart supports it via western methods of chart interpretation.

Thank you so much Ashriia. Quite motivating for me. Feeling lighter as I got some positive news.

I am also looking for any confirmation through Vedic method. If possible could you please recommend my query to any senior member (Vedic) of this forum like you.

I am very thankful to you for your reply and time.

God bless!!

ashriia : I have checked western astrology a bit. It has a bit different theory and it revolves around the sun sign. But it also is similar when it comes to house interpretations as I have just got whole natal chart interpretation from a website. Unlike vedic, it doesnt consider placements for Rahu and Ketu.

Also the relations/aspects seems interesting. Will study it. thanks.. but I am still waiting for a vedic astrologer :( . No one has been so kind so far except you.

RaRohini

Hi !
Firstly,i do not do predictive astrology. So i cannot say if you will clear that exam.
Ascendant Leo Magha the leader ruled by Ketu and Ketu is placed in the 2nd house in Libra Chitra. So the energy is to move away from forming alliances and treaties.Chitra is the architect and unifier. The energy is to move away from that. Sun conjunct Asc in Leo Magha shows a great fighter. Please take care to control the ego. Know the difference between arrogance and leadership.May find it difficult to work as a subordinate as one wants to be a leader. The most prominent placement in your chart is Moon Rahu conjunction in the 8th house of occult in Pisces Revathi the last lucky star. So you have the support of the Almighty in full force there. The 8th house rules occult.It also denotes complete transformation. People may not recognise you later on from what you were.It also rules revenue and taxes.So you may be able to shine in any profession related to taxes, revenue, land deals, investigator, police etc.It is about fighting the wrong doers.Politics is also a suitable profession. Highly occult powers.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Hi !
Firstly,i do not do predictive astrology. So i cannot say if you will clear that exam.
Ascendant Leo Magha the leader ruled by Ketu and Ketu is placed in the 2nd house in Libra Chitra. So the energy is to move away from forming alliances and treaties.Chitra is the architect and unifier. The energy is to move away from that. Sun conjunct Asc in Leo Magha shows a great fighter. Please take care to control the ego. Know the difference between arrogance and leadership.May find it difficult to work as a subordinate as one wants to be a leader. The most prominent placement in your chart is Moon Rahu conjunction in the 8th house of occult in Pisces Revathi the last lucky star. So you have the support of the Almighty in full force there. The 8th house rules occult.It also denotes complete transformation. People may not recognise you later on from what you were.It also rules revenue and taxes.So you may be able to shine in any profession related to taxes, revenue, land deals, investigator, police etc.It is about fighting the wrong doers.Politics is also a suitable profession. Highly occult powers.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Thanks for your reply. You answered my curiosity.. one humble request, is there any role of the sun in chart... Only if you like to answer.. rest, I am thankful. Bless you

RaRohini

Thanks for your reply. You answered my curiosity.. one humble request, is there any role of the sun in chart... Only if you like to answer.. rest, I am thankful. Bless you

Yes Sun is very important in the chart as it rules self expression. Sun is exalted in Leo Magha the leader. So it is possible to actually fight for the people abd maje a difference. Moon is more of thoughts and emotions, but is gaining more significance in the current times. You can take the blessings of Kashi Viswanath temple at Varanasi as He rules Revathy.

Yes Sun is very important in the chart as it rules self expression. Sun is exalted in Leo Magha the leader. So it is possible to actually fight for the people abd maje a difference. Moon is more of thoughts and emotions, but is gaining more significance in the current times. You can take the blessings of Kashi Viswanath temple at Varanasi as He rules Revathy.

You have correctly defined it. I do have an issue of ego in fits of anger.
I have heard that occult powers mean black magic and tantra sadhna sort of things. But I am not inclined towards those things.

May be for me occult power is a great sense of intuition. I subconsciously or sometimes consciously know things in advance. Which has so far kept me away from major mishaps.

Vishwanath ji is very close to my place. I will pay a visit.

Thank you

RaRohini

You have correctly defined it. I do have an issue of ego in fits of anger.
I have heard that occult powers mean black magic and tantra sadhna sort of things. But I am not inclined towards those things.

May be for me occult power is a great sense of intuition. I subconsciously or sometimes consciously know things in advance. Which has so far kept me away from major mishaps.

Vishwanath ji is very close to my place. I will pay a visit.

Thank you

No occult does not necessarily mean tantra and black magic. It means access to intangible world or sixth sense you may call it. The problem of tantra etc comes when people who have a lot of ego try to take advantage of that power.Otherwise there is no need to be scared.