29th Degree Support Group (All welcome)

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi all,

I was born with the Sun at 29 degrees as well. I can relate to others' posts, as I have always felt like I'm running out of time and need to make things happen ASAP; the end result is usually quite the opposite since we all know the saying about haste :wink:

The 12th house stuff sounds spot-on. With Mercury and Moon in that area, I've always had difficulties with communicating ideas and emotions, not to mention the penchant for secretiveness and brooding. Disowned sounds quite right..

Pokerlulz

I have my Mars in Taurus at the 29th degree. It really is a double whammy, since Mars is already in detriment in Taurus. Personally, I've noticed a pattern in my life where I unknowingly take the longer route only to arrive at the same destination as the rest of my peers. My mother has always scolded me for being "slow" in doing things. I'm also a terrible procrastinator, and I have missed out on important opportunities due to my inaction. But recently I can feel that some changes are happening, and I've become more proactive and diligent (I'm not sure how astrology explains this though?)

My Mercury (also in Taurus) is in 28th degree, and all I can say is THANK GOD :joyful:

jkxx74

Premium Member
I have my Mars in Taurus at the 29th degree.
Saturn has been hanging around 29 Scorpio for the past 2 months, so you would have felt it opposing your Mars. Probably not a very fun transit, but likely one that made you feel you have to *do* something to get things going or that it was just required.

ravenscall

My North Node is 29'42 of Virgo, and in turn my South Node is 29'42 of Pisces. I've read that this is very karmic. 29 degrees are karmic but I find a lot of intensity and significance with my nodes because a, the nodes are karmic in nature anyway, and b, based on my own personal interpretation, both those degrees of their respective signs are the last degrees of their "halves" of the zodiac and right before a new season/solstice point (0 Aries/0 Libra) so they really represent endings and "the fall"
in fact if I were to be born a few days earlier my nodes would have been at those 0 degree points. So they changed and I was born which I feel is significant in some way (I am not sure what yet)
I feel as though 29 degrees of a sign does make it unclear and intangible in some way. I struggle with incorporating Virgo energy in my life but clearly because it's my North Node and it is what I'm growing towards doing. I feel the energies of the signs inside me but using them in life is a lesson I will probably be learning with North Node in Virgo.

Last edited:

Pokerlulz

Saturn has been hanging around 29 Scorpio for the past 2 months, so you would have felt it opposing your Mars. Probably not a very fun transit, but likely one that made you feel you have to *do* something to get things going or that it was just required.

:andy: Ohh that makes incredible sense! It's been an exhausting period for me, since University activities started 2 months ago. Nevertheless, I'm loving the feeling of being motivated/pushed because for once I'm accomplishing all the goals I've set for myself, so the transit isn't all that evil :biggrin:

Osamenor

Staff member
My North Node is 29'42 of Virgo, and in turn my South Node is 29'42 of Pisces. I've read that this is very karmic. 29 degrees are karmic but I find a lot of intensity and significance with my nodes because a, the nodes are karmic in nature anyway, and b, based on my own personal interpretation, both those degrees of their respective signs are the last degrees of their "halves" of the zodiac and right before a new season/solstice point (0 Aries/0 Libra) so they really represent endings and "the fall"
in fact if I were to be born a few days earlier my nodes would have been at those 0 degree points. So they changed and I was born which I feel is significant in some way (I am not sure what yet)

Is that true node or mean node?

There are two ways of calculating the nodal positions, and the results can vary by a degree or two. Try casting your chart with true node and then with mean node (or vice versa) and see if they're in the same sign. Sometimes the difference is enough that, if the nodes are at the cusp, true node is in one sign and mean node is in another.

If that's the case with you, then to know which signs are "correct," we'd have to go over your karmic chart (indicators involving the nodes--their placements, aspects, and placements and aspects of their rulers) twice, once reading it for one set of signs, then reading it for the other, and see which picture resonates for you better.

The nodes are always karmic, no matter where they fall. And what you need to incorporate is nowhere near as simple as just the energy of your north node sign. The big picture of your nodal story tells you, basically, what you came into this life to learn, and why. Sign placement of the north node might mean something quite different for one person than for another with the same sign placement, depending on the rest of the picture.