Will he support me??

taurous16

My husband and I have plan to move to the USA for a six months period due to an educational period (sabbatical), he is going to have.
Although I have asked my supervisor at work for an educational time (Sabbatical,which by law I can take), so that he would refer me for a work in USA,(something like collaboration), I got no answer yet. He pretends I never asked, and he keeps telling about upcoming projects!!
I always can go straight to the director of my institute for permission, but I wish that we could find the way to work things out with my supervisor.
So, I made this chart asking: Will he help me with this movement or will he cause me troubles????

My supervisor is Jupiter RX on the MC and the head of department of institution is Venus, ruler of MC.
Sun is my significator at end of rope or term in Scorpio. Sun begins course in Sag in 4H to move to temporary sign that is mutable from fixed sign in my home.
Jupiter has backlog of other plans for me and is putting it off to later, instead of acting straight away on it being RX....
The thing is I do not have time to waste!!! I need to know if they sent me to work there or else I should start sending my CV and applying for job.
I have some paper work to do and off course we have to lease a house...but it all depends on my supervisors decisions.. Will he refer me??
If not, is the chart "telling" anything about my chance to find a job while my stay in the USA???

Attachments

• astro_2gw_17_than_hr.72710.24591.jpg
    astro_2gw_17_than_hr.72710.24591.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 13