Mars in Aries=Worst temper of the zodiac?

Chillaxer

My progressed Mars is in Aries in the 4th now.

Still not sure what I think of progressions as it hasn't made me very assertive with my family, and my natal 4th is Pisces.

fellini

Mars in Aries here (in the 8th house). I have a very quick temper (despite being a peaceful Libra) and am quick to react, but usually regret after I've hurt someone. It's very much do now, think later which counters my Libran indecisiveness.

I will say that I am quick to starting projects, which does help me in what I do. But I also find myself quick to get engaged and equally quick to disengage.

Aniko

My son has Mars in Aries and my ex-husband has Mars in Cancer. Although my son has a bad temper it is nothing compared to the Mars in Cancer. I have never met anyone as aggressive as my ex-husband...

PlutorisingLee

Nah,they are fine.A friend of mine has Mars in Aries and she's a Taurus,I **** her off so fast,but other than that thankfully she's not the type who holds grudges.She shows it quite easily when she gets pissed and that's why I like her.I like people who show their anger,it's a healthy outlet.
Try Scorpio moon and see what bad temper means and all the feelings how fast they bottle up.And then try to see what placement is more violent...

I wish I had an Aries Mars it's such a nice and positive placement,although I am happy with my Capricorn Mars too,it's just that Aries Mars is easier to express its feelings and that's so good...You should be happy to have it.

:tongue: Taurus with Aries Mars and Moon in Scorpio here.
I get angry maybe twice a year. During those times I am actually angry at my inability to stay angry and wallow in it! I just forget any anger very fast.

I actually always wished I had a earth Mars because you guys are actually better able to achieve long-term goals and tend to have the strongest and best shaped bodies.