Careers by the Natal Chart (An Educational Analysis Game)

conspiracy theorist

Re: Careers by the Natal Chart (An Educational Guessing Game)

Alright Sibyl. This lady is a medium.

Or if not that, the mutability + cadency added to the strength of the Moon is gearing me towards a travel agent of some kind.

sibylline

A cop? Or did she join the army?

Nope, but I like the mental picture of her as a cop. :happy:

Alright Sibyl. This lady is a medium.

Ha. If only.

Or if not that, the mutability + cadency added to the strength of the Moon is gearing me towards a travel agent of some kind.

It involves travel but no, not a travel agent.

I was just going to say that the mutable emphasis is something I've seen with many others in the same/similar career.

conspiracy theorist

It involves travel but no, not a travel agent.

I was just going to say that the mutable emphasis is something I've seen with many others in the same/similar career.

Keeping the mutability in mind + Moon/Venus, are we looking at some sort of restaurant/food critic?

conspiracy theorist

No, but the Moon's house is important here and I think why she might have been pulled to this new profession, in addition to the mutable Grand Cross.

I think we're closing in now.

Hmm, are we looking at a tour guide? Someone involved in cultural exchange programmes?

humblingstar

The moon is in the tenth house in cancer.. humanitarian work, as in an organization for children in need (like children in africa or something)? Does she take care of other peoples children or something?

conspiracy theorist

No, but the Moon's house is important here and I think why she might have been pulled to this new profession, in addition to the mutable Grand Cross.

Back to this. So you're saying her domiciled Moon is important to her new profession. Some things under the moon would be nature, people, the sea, aquatic animals. Her pisces as well adds to the image of the ocean being an important thing to her. 11th house is about improvement, betterment and groups.

Is she now an environmentalist?

sibylline

^No to all of the above.

Look at the Moon in the 10th house (house is more important than sign here). Modern meanings are relevant.

Then look at the mutable emphasis. Mutable types tend to be very great at the basic skill this job requires.

conspiracy theorist

^No to all of the above.

Look at the Moon in the 10th house (house is more important than sign here). Modern meanings are relevant.

Then look at the mutable emphasis. Mutable types tend to be very great at the basic skill this job requires.

Oh, so you interpreted her Moon in the 10th.

Was psychologist mentioned?