Significators combust

heidy26

Hello,

Wanted to ask what does it mean when quesited significator is combust and the querent primar significator or the Moon [taken as the second significator] are combust.
I know that significators combust are weak and if Moon is combust the question indicates a no, but I couldn't help to notice that both Moon and quesited significator are going to cazimi and I couldn't find anything relevant about both significators combust.
Please enlighten me.

rafaella

Hello,

Wanted to ask what does it mean when quesited significator is combust and the querent primar significator or the Moon [taken as the second significator] are combust.
I know that significators combust are weak and if Moon is combust the question indicates a no, but I couldn't help to notice that both Moon and quesited significator are going to cazimi and I couldn't find anything relevant about both significators combust.
Please enlighten me.

well combustion hides things, its like being very close to the Sun. Sun is so bright that anything around it is hidden due to the strong rays of the Sun. Sun also overpowers the planets around it, and this affects the ability of that planet. As in, if a significator is combust that would mean the person cannot think clearly, cannot see or be seen. He or she is hidden and perhaps too anxious and fearful, overpowered by something or someone. Combustion can be good as well, when you want to hide your acitivities, e.g. if you ask 'if I cheat on the exam, will I be caught?". If your significator is combust, your activities will be hidden and no one will know!

In regards to both significators combust it depends on what the question was. If you're asking will our affair be found out and your significators are conjunct and combust, well you know the affair is hidden, of course there is a risk that when combustion ends, the affair maybe discovered.

hope this helps!

Last edited:

heidy26

Thanks, rafaella. That was my guess, too and I incline to take it as it is since the querent does hide his emotions and how it looks like, also the quesited.
It is indeed a partner question and Moon and quesited were applying and combust.