Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Uranus in Aries trigger???

bradderz777

Hello, :sideways:

It's such a shame and such a disaster on what happened to Japan,:sad: lots of people died, and lifes affected, now, on the day this happened (11th March) Uranus hit 0 degrees of Aries, Uranus sudden unexpectations, right?

Does anyone agree that Uranus hitting Aries on that day could have been the trigger to the earthquake?:w00t:

Just people's opinions...:whistling:

In my opinion, I think Uranus was the main trigger, though obviously all the rest of the cosmos will have been involved.....But Uranus hitting Aries the same day this happened....that's just too coincidental to ignore....:surprised: So Uranus may have played a large role in this event....

Brad. :innocent:

Last edited:

bittermoon

There's already discussions on this on this board.

And personally, no, I don't agree that Uranus moving into Aries triggered the earthquake. Earthquakes are caused by faulting not by Uranus.

tootsie

Hey, ya probably need to look @ the natal chart with the progressions along with the eclipses that have been activated lately.
Hope this helps.
Tootsie

divine g

Banned
There's already discussions on this on this board.

And personally, no, I don't agree that Uranus moving into Aries triggered the earthquake. Earthquakes are caused by faulting not by Uranus.

Sorrry Bittermon, Wrong! That's what astrology is ALL ABOUT, how other planets movements affect the earth.

Uranus rules the unexpected, and there's nothing more unexpected than earthquakes. By definition, they are more or less unpredictable.

Uranus on the cusp of Pisces/Aries approaching a more exact square with Pluto is what's behind this. For anyone on an astrology board, to say that astrology had nothing to do with this, is beyond me, really.

Awakened_Pisces

Re: Japan Ea Trthquake and Tsunami Uranus in Aries trigger???

Ah, aren't things much easier with a chart? This is an Earthquake,hence we need to look at the planets inside the earth signs first and foremost.

Here we see Pluto at the pinnacle of the chart, he's involved in a Cardinal Square. Pluto(Capricorn), Jupiter(Aries) and Saturn(Libra)

Almost fittingly, Jupiter's in the first house(people) and Saturn's in the eighth(death, etc.) Even Pluto in the eleventh(Social environment) is appropriate.

If you wanna put Jupiter in the second house(Financial) that's also fitting, as Japan had to invest 15B to keep their economy afloat.

Then you have the Moon in Taurus, some may debate over the effect of fixed stars or not, but one can't deny the Moon's placement in Algol.

Because of her being influenced by the most malefic, brightest star even though she's sextiling Uranus, we should think of this as an ignitor, rather than a positive aspect. She's also sextiling the Sun, isn't it ironic that the Sun/Uranus produce massive amounts of radiation, etc and we have the nuclear crisis currently unfolding in Japan?

Then her squaring Neptune just as she enters Pisces clearly demonstrates the deadly tsunamis.

However, there's hope for Japan yet. Venus is in Aquarius(albeit the 12th house), she's trining Saturn and sextiling Jupiter and has no negative aspects of her own. We know Aquarius as a helpful sign, a universal sign.

Perhaps soon, the international community or some unexpected source will give a big boon to Japan as she makes her way to recovery.

I'd like to go slightly off topic and state how this chart shows the validity of Astrology. Astrologers don't manipulate the stars, nor their meanings. Had anyone looked at this possible date, even as much as 5 days or even a week ago, they would've come to the same conclusion: Something, obviously we wouldn't know what but something might trouble the country in the near future.

Attachments

• Sendai crisis.gif
    Sendai crisis.gif
    48.3 KB · Views: 44

bittermoon

Sorrry Bittermon, Wrong! That's what astrology is ALL ABOUT, how other planets movements affect the earth.

Uranus rules the unexpected, and there's nothing more unexpected than earthquakes. By definition, they are more or less unpredictable.

Uranus on the cusp of Pisces/Aries approaching a more exact square with Pluto is what's behind this. For anyone on an astrology board, to say that astrology had nothing to do with this, is beyond me, really.

It's all too easy to make 'connections' between things that are not necessarily of a causal nature. Also, it's a matter of opinion if Uranus rules anything at all.

Having said that, earthquakes in that region are not at all unexpected. Quite the contrary. It's the same with California. It's not a matter of 'if', it's a matter of 'when'.

OP asked for people's opinions and I gave my opinion. And you're telling me that I'm wrong, based on your own belief system. Huh?

Last edited:

bittermoon

Jesus Christ, what planet are you on? I won't even bother wasting my time responding to this.

The premise of this thread was to exchange opinions on the Japanese earthquake and tsunami happening at the same time Uranus moved into Aries. Just because you do not agree with my opinion does not mean I'm on a different planet. Personally, I fail to see what Jesus Christ has to do with the matter but I'm sure there's also people who see how JC is connected with the current events in Japan.

My opinion is valid and so is yours and so is everybody else's. Respect each other and live and let live.

Solastro

Uranus = liberation, individuality, & sudden events.

Well this is what most astrologers have agreed that it symbolises after decades of observation & correlation.. So no it's not just an opinion.. And then there is my own personal experience that backs all this up.. Well I am part of the Pluto(Uranus) in Virgo Generation.. So I have spent the past 9 years studying daily transits in my own chart & others.. nations etc.. And I'd have to say that I agree with the astrological consensus on Uranus. Beginning in 1988 with Uranus conj Saturn both closely trine my natal Ascendant.. inconjunct my natal Sun.. coinciding with a head on car accident where I survived but had to be cut out of my car.. While exactly 7 years later on the same June long weekend while Uranus was exaclty square my natal Ascendant.. but trine my natal Sun.. my son died of 'cot death,' sudden infant death syndrome, at 4 months of age.. beginning the grandual end to my marriage.. where my wife finally moved out a week before Christmas, coming as a bit of a shock to me.. although I hoped, perhaps naively we could somehow work things out.. And tis occuring with Uranus transiting over my natal Moon.. And all this in the years before I knew anything about astrology apart from Sun signs.. Meanwhile my sister also rang up unexpectedly a few years ago to say she had quit her job & was moving back home.. immediately.. were she rang on her way to the airport asking if we could pick her up at 5pm later that day!!! Something that was a real bolt out of the blue to all of us.. And much to my parents delight after moving away from home about 10 years before..

However as per the teachings of "evolutionary astrology" as taught by Jeffrey Green & Steve Forrest, the suggestion is that these sudden Uranian shocks are merely the Universe's way of getting us to stop resisting the necessary changes we need to make in our lives.. but for various reasons.. we have not.. Yes Consciousness.. Self knowing & Self honesty.. & then doing.. the yoga is easy to say harder to do.. as Steve Forrest says...

And as for the recent earthquake-tsunami in Japan.. I note that *Uranus in Pisces was seperating from its final sextile to the the national Neptune in Taurus.. in current Japanese chart, (ie. Meiji Constitution - Feb 11, 1889, 12pm.. LMT, Tokyo. Mundane Horoscopes of Nations) While this same natal Neptune in Taurus.. also being squared by *Neptune in Aquarius.. water.. the Sea.. a sudden shock.. Aquarius again as a double signature of a sudden shock adding to the Uranus/Aquarius signature.. ie. *Uranus in Pisces.. Pisces, Neptune = the sea & or confusion.. or evolutionarily speaking.. a new vision or dream is coming.. but mundanely it was a time of Collective confusion.. Which was what happened at the time.. although they didn't have enough 'time' to get many people to evacuate.. & earthquakes certainly are sudden events.. While this same *Uranus in Pisces also closely opposing Japans' *Sol-Arc Neptune in Virgo.. another similar signature to those already mentioned.. Also at the time of the quake(ie. Mar 11, 2.46pm JST, Tokyo), transiting *Mercury in Aries also seperating from an exact square to Japan's *prog Neptune in Gemini.. (**NB: And all these aspect less than 1 deg from exact!)

And as for *Uranus in Aries.. this happened a couple of days after.. suggesting a whole new beginning for Uranus.. the archetype of Prometheus, the Awakener.. the guradian of our true individuality.. breaking up all outmoded ways & structures.. bringing en-lightenment & rapid change.. a vision for the future.. Aries is going with one's instinct & thinking about it later.

Ok then...

Last edited:

Solastro

Meanwhile also looking at the chart of Post War Japan (ie. May 3, 1947, 12pm JST, Tokyo, 'Mundane Horoscope of Nations'), or the more modern Japan, I also note the following Uranus transits at the time of the quake/tsunami.. Beginning with *the Pisces Sun seperating from it's square to the national Uranus in Gemini.. while the same Pisces Sun seperating from it's exact sextile to transiting *Vesta in Capricorn.. both forming a 'Yod' with the national *prog Uranus in Leo.. While I also note at the time of the quake *Pluto in Capricorn applying to closely square the national *prog Neptune in Libra.. while also *Mars in Pisces also applying to closely trine the national *prog Cancer Sun, a great symbol of the homeland(Cancer Sun) being overcome by the energy(Mars) of the sea(Pisces).. While also noting transiting *Uranus in Pisces also seperating from it's square to the national *Sol-Arc Mercury in Gemini.. ie. the delivery of shocking(Uranus) information(Mercury) While *Jupiter in Aries also seperating from the national *Sol-ARc Neptune in Sagittarius.. while also applying to closely sextile the national *Sol-ARc Venus in Gemini.. while both also in turn closely sextile & trine transiting *Venus in Aquarius.. with Aquarius also adding another signature of some kind of shock...

Chart of modern Japan.. http://members.tripod.com/tra_nations/a_japanc.htm

Meanwhile I also just wanted the clarify the time of the Earthquake-Tsunami occuring 132 km off the East coast near Sensai, at 2.46pm JST.. **See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Sendai_earthquake_and_tsunami.. this gives *the Moon at *0deg07 Gemini...

Last edited:

tikana

well you have to look at Japan's natal chart's Moon *which rules people* and see what planets were doing to activate the disaster..

japan-horoscope.gif

Uranus DOES NOT rule earthquakes ... NEPTUNE DOES!

Actually if you look at the chart.. quake is all over the chart actually

March 11th
Pluto 7 Cap
Neptune 29 Aqua
Uranus 0 Aries
JUpiter 10 aries
Saturn 15 Libra
South node 27 Gem

South node opposed Moon and Neptune trined Moon .. neptune squared mars - that could explain tsunami and earthquake

ALSO if you look at fast moving planets

esp

Sun - 21 pisces
Mars - 13 pisces
Venus - 12 aqua
Merc - 4 aries
Moon was mid deg in Gem

Sun was squaring Moon - past aspect

Neptune also conj natal Sun
Uranus squared Jupiter

There you have it ...

T

dr. farr

As Tikana has pointed out, there is a good deal of firm historical (in astrological history) data supporting the closer affinity of Neptune with earthquakes than Uranus: the great Modernist pioneer, Charles Carter, from his investigations, came to accord Neptune much more prominence with earthquakes, over Uranus.

For me, I consider the "earthquake affinitive" trinity as Neptune, Uranus and Saturn...

Tikana's analysis of the Japan natal in relation to the March 11th triggering possibilities is excellent. I have looked at the Sendai event chart on a related thread; further investigation of the matter has now led me to the conclusion that the July 11, 2010 total solar eclipse, is at the root of not only March 11th, 2011, but also connected with the earlier New Zealand quake, the uprisings in the Middle East, and other siesmic related phenomena occuring over the time period starting a few months after that total solar eclipse: perhaps-if any members are interested-I'll post the reasons behind this hypothesis in the near future.

Awakened_Pisces

I'm highly supportive and I assume you meant my post? I'm so glad I could help and maybe I'd like to direct a moderator's attention to merge the forum posts together so as to make it easier? I have a feeling that astrologically and humanly, we're going to be talking about this crisis for some time.

bittermoon

I think Tikana and dr. Farr might be onto something. Then using their analysis, we should be able to figure out when the next big one strikes in Japan, or California for that matter, right?

dr. farr

AwakenedPisces:

Yes-your thread entitled "Japan earthquake-Uranus 0 degrees Aries", posted in the Electional & Event Astrology Forum.

I agree with you about contacting a moderator about perhaps combining these related threads: I think a better discussion could be had by doing so.

Last edited:

dr. farr

I think Tikana and dr. Farr might be onto something. Then using their analysis, we should be able to figure out when the next big one strikes in Japan, or California for that matter, right?

Yes, theoretically,you are right.
But believe me, this is a very difficult matter to do with any even moderate degree of reliable accuracy. The ancient's believed a great deal in the future ramifications of (especially) total solar eclipses (we won't have another one of these until 2012) on large scale events (mundane astrology), and-maybe (JUST maybe)-there might be something to that (along with looking at the "natals" or ingress charts of areas/countries, as Tikana did above) which MIGHT have predictive (specific area predictive) value.

tikana

well .. california is toughie .. i cannot find california's natal chart.

There are soo many disasters can happen in the US, point location is extremly difficult

Japan is small

T

Last edited:

Awakened_Pisces

Theoretically yes, the stars permit us to when we look carefully at them to somewhat see into the future. But only somewhat, the reason being is as Humans we have greater capabilities. If we so focus on it, we can either a: Change the focus of the energy, or B: make positive use of negative energy.

In my post above, I mention Venus as the outlet for Japan, should she so invoke Venus(and Jupiter's) assistance, she'll find that she can recover. Tragedies happen, we don't have to let ourselves be overwhelmed by them.

divine g

Banned
How about we look at the solar system when the quake happened, shall we?
JAPAN.jpg

I really do have little patience for people who seem to lack basic knowledge of astrology posting their non-fact based "opinions" on an astrology board. We are dealing with a science! Not a philosophy, where "bs" and rhetoric are the order of the day. You can't get away with that when you're view is astro-logical, meaning dealing with the LOGIC of astronomy, a science based on the "astron", Greek word for star.

Now. If you look at the chart, there's just ONE BIG GIANT T-SQUARE STARING AT ALL OF US! Where's the "opinion" in that??? The T-Square clearly shows Saturn opposing Uranus/Mercury/Jupiter, all squaring Pluto in Capricorn.

Neptune is being squared by the Moon, I'll give you that, but Neptune is also in Uranus-ruled Aquarius. Neptune rules storms, oceans, hurricanes, rain. Yes, the Neptune is involved in the sense that the quake happened deep in the ocean. But electrical, shocking Uranus, rules the Shockwaves, and AFTERSHOCKS of quakes.

I just get a little peeved when I feel like I'm speaking another language here. I focus on the facts, and what I can see. Based on what's on this screen, Pluto is the focal point of a giant T-Square with the biggest planets in our solar system. The fact that it Uranus is squaring it, is NOT a coincidence, and NOT an "opinion" or my own personal "belief system."

If I do have a belief system, it's based on mathematics, and anyone who argues with mathematics, is a fool.

Pluto in Capricorn, in astro-math, so to speak, equals...
"Destruction" in "Earth" and "building structures".

Pluto has been in Cap since 08, we had the huge Haiti and Chili quakes in '10, and now this one in '11. As astrologers, we're supposed to help newbies, and professionals alike come to an agreement as to what happened, so we can maybe predict a general window for what aspects can trigger huge quakes. This chart is a perfect example.

But, mankind, will NEVER, and I mean NEVER, be able to predict the day, and hour, and minute and second, that an earthquake will strike. With Neptune-ruled rainstorms, thunderstorms, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc, we can literally SEE them coming, so they're, by nature, predictable. But you will NEVER see a quake coming, which by definition makes it unpredictable, and if Uranus rules all the unpredictable, than Uranus, at the very least, has a lot to do with the shocking events of quakes, and the aftershocks that come after them (which, uncoincidentally, also can't be predicted, either the hour, or the severity.)

Thank you

ps And for the record, Uranus leaving Pisces and entering Aries, was CLEARLY a trigger. At least in an experienced astrologer's eyes.

Last edited:

divine g

Banned
Also, Looking at the natal chart of Japan, posted, I see a trine with Uranus, Moon and Sun in the air signs, which also shows Japan's propensity for earthquakes.

So if this really is Japan's natal chart, the Sun being in Aquarius is another "Sign", that Uranus plays a major part in quakes. Being that Japan seems to be ruled by Uranus, could explain why there are constantly quakes there.

Now transiting Pluto conjuncting Japan's Jupiter could signal something big, and again, transiting Uranus squaring this Pluto would signal a titanic-sized quake would happen, not the average day to day ones Japan is used to.

Uranus rules genius also, and I really do respect the Japanese for the genius in advancing us in this technological New Age of Aquarius. Pluto rules destroying and rebuilding, and I'm sure Japan will eventually come back stronger and more advanced after this, God-willing.

Last edited: