Why so many Virgos!

lenartz

Okay, I know I post a lot of questions on here, but I promise this would be the last one, and I will start learning about Astrology when tomorrow comes, promise!

But I realize that I know a lot of Virgos. I meet a lot of Virgos. I am attracted to Virgos. Why is that? Does this mean I am also going to marry a Virgo?

Insights, please! :)

Attachments

• lennatalchart.gif
    lennatalchart.gif
    48.8 KB · Views: 59

Tamara

i`m attracted to virgos too and i have no natal planets there but my secondary progressed sun, merc and moon reside in virgo and i have sun/moon midpoint there and when their planets hit mine i feel attracted. you`ve got ASC there and asc is very sensitive point!!

easy really it's your Asc as more or less anyone with planets in Virgo you will easily recognise those traits, modes of operation, functioning etc.

When looking at a woman’s chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.
When looking at a mans chart for the type of woman he would look for is his venus and moon sign and then 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

Your marriage house (7th) is pisces --

Arian Maverick

Here's another thought: your seventh house cusp (Descendant) is in Pisces, and its ruler, Jupiter is in Gemini. Additionally, Mercury is square your Descendant. This may indicate that you attract "mercurial" types.

Arian Maverick

freedomlover

I was going to make a thread about this for some time now, but haven't felt up to it. I have the same thing going on - has for a couple of years now. I attract Virgos like flies, mostly male Virgos. Oh, and they are all born in the first 2 weeks in September. I'm even finding male celebrities I'm attracted to for some odd reason have an early September birthday.

freedomlover

Where is your Juno? At astro.com, go to extended chart selection and it's listed under additional objects.

I don't know if you are talking to me or not, but my Juno is at 14' Aquarius in the second, tightly conjunct Pallas at 12' Aquarius. My chart is in link at bottom of my posts.

multiple

Account Closed
I used to attract a lot of virgos.i've not noticed it as much recently though. I have jupiter ,mars and saturn in virgo.

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

You say that like it's a bad thing? lol. (Attracting Virgo's) lol.

A rising sign connection is a good one. Also connections to your midheaven will be important as well as your descendant. All the angles are sensitive points to always consider.

Your rising is the same as my sun sign. But I DO note your Venus in Cancer 19 degrees (mine is 17 degrees Cancer) and the solar eclipse on July 11th will be RIGHT on your Venus sign.