Will I get married during Saturn transit?

interglossa

Dear vedic astrologers,
Please answer me if there is a chance of me getting married while Saturn is in Virgo?
DoB 09 December 1965, at 05:09 h
Place of birth Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, daylight saving time
geographical coordinates for Rio de Janeiro 43 06 W, 22 53 S

As I have Saturn and Venus in 7th in Navamsa, and am running Saturn dasa Venus antardasha period, I was wondering if the Saturn transit in Virgo might give me a chance of getting married?
Thank you very much and God bless you

starlink

Interglossa, could you please put up a chart for your Vedic Astrologers to look at?
That would be very helpful. Thank you!

Starlink

interglossa

Dear Starlink,
I'm sorry but I don't know how to do this. When I go on the links with free on line horoscopes I can't copy the chart.
Hopefully someone has a program on the computer and will then see the chart.
Thank you

ian wood

rahu is the key as it is the nakshatra ruler of saturn and in 7th house at birthyour desire in this life is for relationship. next month rahu will transit into sagitarius this is your 2nd house (family life) and is 7th from your moon .this transit will last 18 month and should give the opportunity for a relationship during this period............you have a difficult placement of mars in your 2nd house which is also 7th from your moon this will cause problems for family life due to money problems especially in next 5 month when mars is fallen in 2nd house from moon which is your 9th house take care to avoid conflict with your father.it is not an easy chart for married life but it is the area that you will learn and grow.not without difficulty

Virinchi

saturn in virgo has nothing to do with ur marriage
ur entire saturn dasa will be boring and you'll feel dejected in many issues as its being controlled by rahu in 8th H, though sun in 2nd H being sublord stops things from getting worse.
bw 2009-12 sat-venus period will be somewhat tough on you, though both are friendly planets and both are beneficiery for your lagna.
you will get attracted to someone during this period but it may not end up with marriage.
however sat-sun is most fav. time for marriage
sun being controlled by planets in 2nd and planet owing 2nd H, it'll give u a family between 2012-13

interglossa

Dear Ian
Thank you very much for replying. Yes I am craving for a relationship, but I am very depressed and lonely as I can't manage to keep any. I hope your words are true regarding the forthcoming period.

Is it only a possibility of a relationship without marriage during Rahu transit in Sagit.? What about marriage meaning living with someone under the same roof?

Dear Virinchi.
Thank you also for replying, but isn't my Sun in the first house and Rahu in seventh. Not Sun in 2th and Rahu in 8th? Does this change the time meaning 2012/13?

starlink

Interglossa, here is a link which can help you uploading a chart. It is easy to follow. You must always safe the chart first on your computer. You cannot upload it directly from Astrodienst, at least, I have never done it that way. See if this helps, if not, we will help you.

subscribed.gif
sticky.gif
Sticky: Attaching Chart as a Thumbnail! (
multipage.gif
1 2)

Starlink

interglossa

I hope this will help, I have attached my chart but Western horoscope not vedic.

Attachments

• astro_2at_02_interglossa_36765_25502.gif
    astro_2at_02_interglossa_36765_25502.gif
    27.1 KB · Views: 25

ian wood

I hope this will help, I have attached my chart but Western horoscope not vedic.
thank you that has confirmed that i am reading same horoscope as you not sure how virinchi gets vedic libra asc.can only get that if i use double summer time which seems unlkely(2 hours summer time correction)i notice you have strong pluto conj uranus which tends to give psychological problems stemming from childhood and time spent in womb experiencing emotions of mother who who may have rejected the fathers paternity in some way.saturn in 4th house reveals she didnt feel warmth and protection when carrying you .you are left feeling needy and out in the cold at times, which is very depressing.this latent neediness is a big turn off for women who look for the strong father for their children.you can hide this but as you open up emotionally these feelings surface and you become clinging.also your unconcious is programmed to undermine the mother which affects any long term relationship.you may want to consider counselling or homeopathy to addess these issues.only when we are coming from a real none needy place can we have something to offer in a relationship involving children.so we are not competing with the child for the mothers love.in short yes you have the desire but are you ready emotionally? your unconcious will block and spoil untill you have addressed these issues.this is difficult i wish you success in your endevours. i am puzzled by use of daylight saving time but as i dont have this info for brazil i wont attempt any more vedic predictions as we need accuracy my above comments apply for chart with or without time correction as saturn still in 4th house(placidus )and still pluto conjunct uranus.

Last edited:

interglossa

Dear Ian
Thank you. Yes you are absolutely right, both regarding my parents, and unfortunately my desperate desire to have and be in a normal relationship. Tell me can you predict a relationship with someone in the very near future? Or perhaps marriage? I have been involved with a person 10 years my senior, but we somehow broke up suddenly and off course I am still hoping to make it up again. He was born 15 May 1956 in Podgorica, Montenegro, I am not sure about the time but he says around 8h a.m. He is a widower since 2000, with two children.

Virinchi

i get that chart only if i use LMT, which is used for dates before wordl war-2
but u were born in 1965 so i didnt use it. it could be a mistake on my part !

nevertheless, pluto and all have no place in vedic astro. infact the planets you see in telescope are not same what you see in a vedic chart.

if i go by your chart, sat-venus period till 2011 sept will not support marriage as venus is on constellation owned by sun and sun being in 1st H and owner of 10th H doesnt support family formation.

so it shouli happen only durring venus-sun or venus-moon
between 2012-13 as sun's sublord is mars and moon's constelaltion lord is mars and Mars being in 2nd H, supports a family formation.
also rahu in 7th house signifies moon as its in constellation owned by moon.
so all matters related to 2nd(family) and 7th(spouse) will happen between 2012-13

ian wood

virinchi i checked with j.hora and got libra rising like you but it gave time zone difference of 1 hour west .my horoscope explorer indicates 3 hour west. as rio is (approx)45 deg west it would indicate 3 hour correction.it seems strange to have any correction for summer time as it is winter and so close to tropics.hope someone can throw some light on this

starlink

Virinchi, you make me feel like learning Vedic Astrology, but I am afraid I am too old for that now, but it sure does look very interesting. Cant do it all unfortunately!!

Starlink.

Virinchi

@ianwood
yes. i noticed that error of timezone and corrected it to get scorpio Asc.
brazil is 3 hrs west of GMT

@starlink
learn k.p directly. dont go for outdated and old fashioned vedic methods which are constantly failing to give accurate predictions.
k.p can be learned from a series of 6 books and then start applying it.

i wanted to learn western and how progressive charts are used to predict future events, but a learned man who studied both western and vedic once advised me that i dont need anything else as i've already studied k.p and no other method in world is more accurate than this..so i just stuck to it

ian wood

thanks virinchi i assume your last prognosis is for this .with 1 hour summertime correction. for some reason i had block in seeing brazil has summer in dec. original chart it seems was correct .logic quite often confuses my instinct .look forward to continue to learn by your examples.sorry to post about outer planets on vedic section but am moved by my desire to help in any way i can.

interglossa

Dear Virinchi, Ian and Starlink
I am sure that it is daylight saving time, it lasted for a couple of months in 1965. I have the link http://pcdsh01.on.br/DecHV.html

where in Portuguese
MarcadorBolaPeqAzul_03.ico
57.303 de 22/11/1965.
Período: 24h de 30/11/1965 até 00h de 31/03/1966.
Obs.: Todo o Território Nacional. you can see that there was a decree relating to summer time.

I hope this solves the problem :)