Help me! Grand Trine? Kite?--> my natal chart

moonsunmoon

Hi Everyone!

Can someone help me understand how to access the trines in my chart? TYSM! :love: (attached chart)

Grand Trines:
Saturn Sag- Jupiter Aries- Moon Leo
Uranus Sag- Jupiter Aries- Moon Leo
Kite- Chiron and Venus Gemini
Help me! :alien:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 9.55.35 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 9.55.35 AM.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 14

waybread

It's a bit wide in spots, but I think you have a kite formation involving Venus, moon, Jupiter, and Saturn-Uranus.

waybread

The tip of your kite formation is your Venus-Chiron in Gemini in the 9th house.

The 9th house includes activities that expand your mental horizons, such as overseas travel, higher education, and developing a life philosophy Gemini takes a mental, even intellectual approach to life, happy when it is information-gathering.

Venus in a woman's chart gives her sense of femininity. In a heterosexual man's chart, it shows his ideal woman. Venus rules love relationships more generally, as well as the arts. Venus in Gemini can give a gift for writing, for example.

Chiron shows us where it hurts, but also if we stay true and open to our wounds, we gain in compassion and wisdom.

So if you begin to look at these building blocks, can you find something that includes them and rings true for you?

Uranus opposite Venus can indicate relationships that begin and end suddenly. Ouch!

Venus conjunct Chiron, for example, might show the classic broken heart, but also someone who learns from relationships that didn't work out. S/he might become the songwriter who sings about unrequited love. Aided in this by a nice sextile from the moon in Leo the performer, and Jupiter, the good luck factor.

Or s/he might become the marriage counselor (Jupiter in the 7th) who can work with unhappy couples effectively because she's been there.

Does anything pop out for you, given your life experience?