How astrology made me withdrawn.

Opheliac

Hello.

I was not very fond of astrology, until I was told by an astrologer that I went through a trauma starting from November 2014, and it's still with me?

He was talking about Ashtama Sani.

Yes. It blew me away! Yes, it was a cold spine chilling night somewhere in europe when I was about to be homeless and later losing that baby I was carrying.

So I started studying astrology a bit more. And many things were amazing to know. Very accurate.

But how it made me withdrawn is the malefic planetary positions that discourage me! Knowing I HAVE to endure it, is terrifying!

Rahu in the 12th house. Ketu conjuct Mars. Capricorn in the 7th house, its lord aspecting the lord of my ascendant cancer "Moon". Not a fun position. It's inflicted.

And I have 6 planets in 5th house(saturn, pluto, mercury, jupiter, sun, and venus(sun combust venus btw). Stellium. It's too much burden.

And the predictions? Some are very sad. Like I cannot have kids? Most probably marriage is not for me. I am 33 and praying in the dark as if I am 100, and wanting this life to end.

An astrologer told me, you might feel better in 2020. And I am like....so until that time I am going to be like this? Everyday? I am hopeless about pursuing a degree in art, because I am supposed to be a loser according to astrology, nowadays, no matter what? I am dropping the idea even.

This is the time period of my life when whatever I touch is turning into dust. It's been 2 years. Health is down.

Is there no way to change the malegic planetary positions? To nullify the negative affects?

Last edited:

AppLeo

Astrology cannot determine if someone is a loser or not.

I don't think you're a loser; I think you just got off track.

The astrologer that performed their prediction probably didn't know what they were talking about.

If you see being withdrawn as a problem then step back into the action! That's what your 6th house stellium wants. Provide service and take responsibility of your life. That's the 6th house lesson.

BTW, it's kind of hard to predict without a chart, so I'd add a chart with transits.

Last edited:

GPrincess

Keep in mind that our natal chart is there for a reason... It exists in order to help us with our evolution in life... We surely are born with specific characteristics... we are born with our natal charts characteristics... and we are keeping them for many years... but then Progressions happen...transits happen and we change as human beings... we are keep the good stuff from our natal charts... and we move on! If you are really into astrology... then you know that!

Iris328

Hello.

I was not very fond of astrology, until I was told by an astrologer that I went through a trauma starting from November 2014, and it's still with me?

Yes. It blew me away! Yes, it was a cold spine chilling night somewhere in europe when I was about to be homeless and later losing that baby I was carrying.

So I started studying astrology a bit more. And many things were amazing to know. Very accurate.

But how it made me withdrawn is the malefic planetary positions that discourage me! Knowing I HAVE to endure it, is terrifying!

Rahu in the 12th house. Ketu conjuct Mars. Capricorn in the 7th house, its lord aspecting the lord of my ascendant cancer "Moon". Not a fun position. It's inflicted.

And I have 6 planets in 5th house(saturn, pluto, mercury, jupiter, sun, and venus(sun combust venus btw). Stellium. It's too much burden.

And the predictions? Some are very sad. Like I cannot have kids? Most probably marriage is not for me. I am 33 and praying in the dark as if I am 100, and wanting this life to end.

An astrologer told me, you might feel better in 2020. And I am like....so until that time I am going to be like this? Everyday? I am hopeless about pursuing a degree in art, because I am supposed to be a loser according to astrology, nowadays, no matter what? I am dropping the idea even.

This is the time period of my life when whatever I touch is turning into dust. It's been 2 years. Health is down.

Is there no way to change the malegic planetary positions? To nullify the negative affects?

I very much relate with you, Opheliac. I am currently discovering a lot of astrological information about myself, and I feel very overwhelmed and defeated sometimes. What helps me is thinking that these things are immense opportunities for growth, and that I would just have to learn how to masterfully navigate it until the transits ease off. At least I know where the unfortunate feelings are coming from, and I am not at a loss on why my life doesn't seem familiar in any way anymore.

The time passes anyway. The challenge is to let it pass with as much happiness as possible given the circumstances. Because again, it passes anyway. I hope it makes sense!

Fz hb

Keep in mind that our natal chart is there for a reason... It exists in order to help us with our evolution in life... We surely are born with specific characteristics... we are born with our natal charts characteristics... and we are keeping them for many years... but then Progressions happen...transits happen and we change as human beings... we are keep the good stuff from our natal charts... and we move on! If you are really into astrology... then you know that!
hi, some aspects may be there to guide and some may be there to pose the challenge to start off but what about things that can not be changed. for instance someone's death or any other kind of ending that can not be reversed. how can someone deal with that. are there any aspects that promise some improvement of the situation in the end like may be something in the SR or progression

Last edited:

Fz hb

Btw what represents "hope" in astrology. I am not talking about dreams or aspirations, I am talking about having the ability or mind set to look forward to something or having faith. Is that represented by any specific aspect, planet or placement. Opheliac here have lost hope because of her circumstances. May be there is some transit that's triggered it

Last edited:

Tryalchemy

whoa. I have the same chart sort of. I have Capricorn Descendant and Cancer AC as well. I have progressed stellium in the 5th house which is Scorpio/Sag. Most are in Scorpio. Same predictions for me as well. I am born in 1987 though. You said about praying in the dark, that's crazy cause I do the same thing. I stopped going out anywhere. I quit my job. I don't leave the house. I don't know if it will get better. Also everything I touch becomes ruined. And anything that makes me happy is taken away. So I kind of gave up and said, take it then, I will just exist here with nothing.

Hello.

I’m reading this, now, just about to enter 2020 > How are you now? How are you feeling? What has changed within these 4 years?
I too have a Stellium (mines in Virgo 7th w/ sun/Jup/moon/saturn/mercury) I understand.
Would love to see if you reply! (As if, Fast-forward future of your post, for me now;) lol

aquarius7000

...But how it made me withdrawn is the malefic planetary positions that discourage me! Knowing I HAVE to endure it, is terrifying!

And the predictions? Some are very sad. Like I cannot have kids? Most probably marriage is not for me. I am 33 and praying in the dark as if I am 100, and wanting this life to end. ...
Hi,

I believe in the divine nature of Astrology and I do not see it as - you can be what you want to be and that nothing is pre-determined.

I believe that we all (so also you) come into this material life (yes, I believe in reincarnation through and through) to complete certain duties and tasks (dharma) that we have brought along due to our own deeds (karma) from previous incarnations and how we lived through them. So, yes, certain areas in the chart are less fun or less easy and those are the areas to focus on, but not be bitter about or drown oneself in self-pity. The more easy and blessed areas are the ones to be grateful about because you are already more evolved in those areas, so you find them easy in this incarnation.

So, for instance, if you have a good career - so say your 10th house is more fortunate because its ruler is well placed or Jupiter is sitting there, then that is an area where you fulfilled your duty well in your past incarnations. If your 5th house is not the same, so not easy, then perhaps that is the evolution you have to go through. Perhaps the lesson to learn there is that you give a child born out of another mother's womb (perhaps one who is not alive) a home because you have some duty to fulfil towards that child.

Somebody I know - a distant cousin - is in her late forties and without a partner. She was sad that she is neither blessed with a partner nor a child. Two years ago, when Jupiter was on her Asc. and trining her 5th house of children, somebody she knew with very limited economic means was pregnant for the third time and this distant cousin decided to adopt that child. Well what do you know - today she is the mother of a two year old wonderful little boy.

Moral of the story is that you need to learn how to get your life in control in the more difficult areas of your chart (and we all have those) and make the best of it, learn from it and evolve into a better person.

OuterPlanets89

I love diving into transits of astrology, but I think the most important point is to always stay active in trying to better your life.

For example, say you're having problems with your relationships, and you notice that transit Pluto is squaring, say your Venus for the next few years. I think it's easy to say, "**** it, the next few years are bound to be hard, I'm going to wait to let it pass before trying to change or commit." This reflects the dual nature of aspects and transits. Sure, some are definitely more challenging than others (Hard transits from Pluto, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune etc), but everyone goes through them at some point -- and the ones who continue moving forward are the ones who grow from them.

I was in a funk for most of 2019, with a bunch of hard transits (Pluto was almost square my ASC, Chiron was opposite/square most of my chart etc), and I isolated more than usual. I was dreading the start of 2020, as the Pluto/Saturn conjunction were going to square my ASC exactly -- but something changed. I've moved, quit my job, and started a new chapter in my life. It's probably not going to be easy, but I stopped worrying about what transits I was going through, and that gave me the energy to make a change.