What are you grateful for?

Blaze

Account Closed
Time-Travel2.jpg

I watched one season of Doctor Who, too. It was awesome, though I haven't the effort in me to sit down and watch another, haha. Too much fun living for sitting now.

Ah, I'm also grateful for books. Books are humanity in print. Forgot who said that, but its true.

Blaze

Account Closed
For every season as each has its pleasantness. Spring with its many blossoming colors jumping to life after the long cold of winters grasp is loosened and the white of its frost leaves us. Summer with all life enjoying the now, an array of colors, sounds, all awash in the green backdrop. But one season is my favorite - Autumn. The green backdrop, the sounds of summer, all of them cool, relax, turning into orange, red and yellow, a soothing slowing of life ready to rest as the next frosty grip approaches.

Life is grand. Very Grateful for it.

Blaze

Account Closed
For the blessings of Ishtar an Aphrodite upon my chart. For the gifts of Zeus an Aries. For the hardship and wisdom old Kronos hath bestowed. For the warmth Apollo gives to my habitual mind.

Of all these things, I am grateful for my chart. :joyful:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Astrology! When I began my studies, my understanding of people and the world was very limited. I believed others would see life as I did and if not there was something wrong with them. Learning the delicate balance each chart demonstrates through the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, the 12 houses/signs and the aspects they make was jaw dropping for me. Now each person is a unique, complicated expression of life's energy.

This understanding opened a new world to me. A highly creative world with unlimited possibilities.

MD

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Money is not required for using these two free links
however much time IS required
to read, study AND vigilently practice

FREE pdf
THE FIVE HIDDEN PILLARS OF FATE :smile:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/6956746/Five-Pillars-of-Fate-Fortune-and-Destiny-in-Astrology
©2007 Antoine Garth, All Rights Reserved
Antoine Garth, astrologer

also

entire contents of ancient astrological manuscript
written two thousand years ago by Vettius Valens
translated from the original Ancient Greek
by Professor Mark Riley of CSU
has been generously uploaded by Professor Mark Riley
and is available FREE, GRATIS and FOR NOTHING in pdf form
at https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius%20Valens%20entire.pdf