Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 05-23-2019, 03:03 PM

Is she being honest?!

I asked this question yesterday ... and I look stupid right ?!
Everything I wanted happened ... she asked me to forgive her, she recognized that she hurt me, she said that I will always be important in her life ... She said she suffered a lot because of me.... in three years she has never been the way she is now with me, she is affectionate, making plans for both of us, she is more open emotionally but I'm afraid to trust again because I've suffered too much
Some things haven't changed, for example I have put up barriers saying that I want to go slowly with us, because it wasn't easy for me, but it seems that she doesn't listen to me, she still wants things to go as she wants ... and although I'm talking to her again I don't want to rush anything between us .... she wanted to see me and I said that it's better to wait longer ... and she's already calling my mother as her mother-in-law again, as if we had reconciled without it happening, we didn't even talk about important matters.
I'm so perplexed how some things have changed dramatically that I don't even know how to act
I see two situations here, I let her embark on the illusion of it and I keep stuck with my nails in reality without creating expectations ... or I surrender in this illusion, a sure way to regret later ... I'm feeling obligated to watch over myself, but I would not want to hurt her.
Attached Images
File Type: png astro_w2gw_is_she_being_honest.43297.56958.png (40.0 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by AquaVenusian; 05-23-2019 at 03:27 PM.
Unread 05-23-2019, 04:42 PM

Re: Is she being honest?!

She may have honest intentions but it's another matter entirely to fully understand and act on those intentions. South Node/Saturn/Pluto on your Asc. is intense and you probably feel like your in deep water without a life preserver. There are profound truths and fears you need to confront with this woman so you can liberate yourself from what binds you. Take it slow and hold on to your truth, not hers. She has her own issues only she can heal.

Best wishes,

Moon Dance
Unread 05-23-2019, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
She may have honest intentions but it's another matter entirely to fully understand and act on those intentions. South Node/Saturn/Pluto on your Asc. is intense and you probably feel like your in deep water without a life preserver. There are profound truths and fears you need to confront with this woman so you can liberate yourself from what binds you. Take it slow and hold on to your truth, not hers. She has her own issues only she can heal.

Best wishes,

Moon Dance
yes, what I feel about her, there is a distortion between intention, words against unrealistic actions or no actions at all, I told her that I want to see consistency in her and everything she mentions about what she wants for us ... I dont want to simply open my arms to her and jump into without being aware of the risks ... and I think a lifetime of negative patterns and manipulations, don't change from day to night ... I love her but I know I cant fall into illusions no based on reality and without consistency.
Thanks for your attention 😘
The Following User Says Thank You to AquaVenusian For This Useful Post:
Moondancing (05-23-2019)

Tags
honest