2020 great conjunction & transit to Mercury

hypatia

I am looking at the conjunctions happening in the sky in 2020, and how it affects my Natal chart...

Pluto is hovering close to my natal Mercury, but isn't exact until 2021.
Saturn and Jupiter however, have 3 passes each, exactly conjunct my natal Mercury over 2020.

I've looked back over previous times in my life when Jupiter or Saturn are conjunct my natal Mercury - and they were usually times of motivated and productive tertiary study.

Having these 3 planets hovering so close to Mercury, all at the same time, though - what can this mean?

Does anyone else have Pluto / Saturn / Jupiter conjunct natal Mercury coming up?

I am interested in people's experiences and thoughts on these planets simultaneously (or almost simultaneously) conjunct Mercury? (I've attached my chart, and showing on the outside the transiting planets).

Also, does anyone have any articles on these conjunctions in 2020?? Or could point me to post on AstrologyWeekly on this topic?

Attachments

• natal and transits.png
    natal and transits.png
    24 KB · Views: 21

Cary2

Banned
I am looking at the conjunctions happening in the sky in 2020, and how it affects my Natal chart...

Pluto is hovering close to my natal Mercury, but isn't exact until 2021.
Saturn and Jupiter however, have 3 passes each, exactly conjunct my natal Mercury over 2020.

I've looked back over previous times in my life when Jupiter or Saturn are conjunct my natal Mercury - and they were usually times of motivated and productive tertiary study.

Having these 3 planets hovering so close to Mercury, all at the same time, though - what can this mean?

Does anyone else have Pluto / Saturn / Jupiter conjunct natal Mercury coming up?

I am interested in people's experiences and thoughts on these planets simultaneously (or almost simultaneously) conjunct Mercury? (I've attached my chart, and showing on the outside the transiting planets).

Also, does anyone have any articles on these conjunctions in 2020?? Or could point me to post on AstrologyWeekly on this topic?

As within one degree orb for January, it will probably activate and activate again at the later date mentioned. Your natal Mercury is trine natal Pluto. It is rare for a conjunction, itself within one degree to transit a natal planet, and the rareness of the event adds weight to it.

The topic of crime may be introduced for discourse and consideration, and the topic of the occult may be introduced for discourse and consideration. The January occurrence has t.Jupiter on Sun, so it doesn't look like a dangerous situation. You may be excessive and overconfident in your approach, but it doesn't seem to be a crisis at all.