Me and my ex's synastry chart (he has returned me)

Scherzy

What is your thoughts abot this chart?
I am the moon sagit person btw

Attachments

• astro_61ast_goekce_ardal_aykut.14276.58907.jpg
    astro_61ast_goekce_ardal_aykut.14276.58907.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 41

Cary2

Banned
What is your thoughts abot this chart?
I am the moon sagit person btw

I don't see much connection between you. I don't see a strong connection. I don't see much warmth, love, or romance. I don't see the attraction.

Attached is a table of synastry aspects and a composite chart.

Attachments

• astro_66gw_gokce_tiard.5748.287293.pdf
    63.3 KB · Views: 27
  • astro_621gw_gokce_tiard.5854.293206.jpg
    astro_621gw_gokce_tiard.5854.293206.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 25

Scherzy

I don't see much connection between you. I don't see a strong connection. I don't see much warmth, love, or romance. I don't see the attraction.

Attached is a table of synastry aspects and a composite chart.
Thanks but your chart is wrong he is not indian ...

Cary2

Banned
Thanks but your chart is wrong he is not indian ...

I'm sorry. Thanks for catching my error.

This is much more interesting. The composite chart has a close Sun/Moon trine. Also there is a much wider Mars/Venus trine, but this is a good romantic composite. It is strong.

In synastry there is a Mercury/Mercury trine. You have an excellent basis for communication and shared interests

There is a Venus/Venus quintile. This suggests sweethearts, a lovers' contact.

There is a Venus/Mars square that suggests passion and sexual attraction. There is a Venus/Pluto trine that is a bit wide; also a romantic connection.

The synastry is good too, but the composite is especially good.

Attachments

• astro_621gw_aykut_gokce.35185.389412.jpg
    astro_621gw_aykut_gokce.35185.389412.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 24
  • astro_66gw_aykut_gokce.35058.382758.pdf
    63.3 KB · Views: 20

Scherzy

I'm sorry. Thanks for catching my error.

This is much more interesting. The composite chart has a close Sun/Moon trine. Also there is a much wider Mars/Venus trine, but this is a good romantic composite. It is strong.

In synastry there is a Mercury/Mercury trine. You have an excellent basis for communication and shared interests

There is a Venus/Venus quintile. This suggests sweethearts, a lovers' contact.

There is a Venus/Mars square that suggests passion and sexual attraction. There is a Venus/Pluto trine that is a bit wide; also a romantic connection.

The synastry is good too, but the composite is especially good.
Thank you!
I'm afraid he's cheating on me again and telling me lies.
Can we get any information about that?

Cary2

Banned
Thank you!
I'm afraid he's cheating on me again and telling me lies.
Can we get any information about that?

Well, that is a tendency when you see a Mars/Venus square in a synastry. I hesitate to mention it since that square is so passionate and romantic, but unfortunately it does raise the question of fidelity.

I will look further at his chart and post to you again.

Scherzy

Well, that is a tendency when you see a Mars/Venus square in a synastry. I hesitate to mention it since that square is so passionate and romantic, but unfortunately it does raise the question of fidelity.

I will look further at his chart and post to you again.
Thank you:)
I am waiting for you:)

Cary2

Banned
Thank you:)
I am waiting for you:)

This is a sad thing. He has Mars square to Sun/Moon midpoint meaning that he deeply desires the joys of marriage, but he has Venus-oppose-Uranus, so he is inclined to follow a sudden erotic impulse without regard to reason or common sense. He is inclined to sudden impulses that lead to unstable relationships that won't last, and this destroys the very relationships that he deeply desires. He cheated before; you are justified not to trust him. I wouldn't.

rahu

Banned
hi Scherzy

I looked at your composite as synastry does not give a good look at how the relationship is.
the eros/psyche are conjunct to Uranus which shows there is a very intense, romantic almost spiritual attraction. this usually shows a immediate emotional/'sexual attraction. but right off the top this is a very unstable aspect because when the attraction wanes then the relationship can end quickly. this aspect is not enough to built hopes of a long-term relationship on.
in addition eros is conjunct to eris and these are opposed to liitlh .
this is also very attractive and sexual but eris is not a emotional attraction as much as it it is a sexual attraction so again this aspect doesn't not lead to greater emotional love by itself. this feeling isv ery deep in you but
again, hoping for a serious relationship is not wise especially as eros/eris are in the 12th house which usually shows this hookup will be a back door relationships which means it will be hidden from others.

the node is square to pluto which is a very selfish aspect . it can shows a very strong sexual energy between you, but like the other aspects so far, this is not a sex that will lead to love. usually what occurs with this aspect is that a first the physical/sexual energy is vert strong but then after he is satisfied, his urges go down and he goes away. this makes me think that this is not the first time he has left and then come back. and it seems the relationship will always be this way. he will never be loyal.

moon is square to venus so there is a sense of love between you,so you and he do have many happy emotional times together. and the mars/venus midpoint is square to psyche so again the deep romantic feelings are there,you and he do share a strong love , but the moon/sun midpoint is square to Saturn in the 12th house which again shows the relationship will always be hidden from others. this aspect with Saturn shows the relationship will always be difficult and he will be very distant and cold between the times you feel love for each other.

the moon/venus midpoint is also opposed to Uranus ,so again the attraction between you is intense and electric when you are together but with saturn opposed to mars, he will never be there for you all the time. the relationship will always make you very happy and then make you very sad.

chiron is opposed to the moon/venus midpoint. this shows a very critical attitude. when the relationship is going good,you and he will share your deepest thought and feelings with each other.but if the relationship is not going good, he will begin to criticize you for no good reason. this is a clue that he is about to leave again .
the transiting node is sugaring the composite Lilith/vetex/eris opposition which shows that the emotional.sexual energy between you is very strong and e will stay with you at least thru may, but the chances are that in late may he will begin to lose interest again. enjoy the good times but be carefulto to let your hart go to far
rahu

Scherzy

This is a sad thing. He has Mars square to Sun/Moon midpoint meaning that he deeply desires the joys of marriage, but he has Venus-oppose-Uranus, so he is inclined to follow a sudden erotic impulse without regard to reason or common sense. He is inclined to sudden impulses that lead to unstable relationships that won't last, and this destroys the very relationships that he deeply desires. He cheated before; you are justified not to trust him. I wouldn't.
Cary, thank you very much!
This guy almost turned me into a psychopath ...
He's always right, he blames me in everything.
She said she always wanted to marry me.
When I first learned that he was cheating on me, he refused and said paranoid.
Cary, am I deceived? So he manipulated me to achieve his goals? Most of the time it made me believe that I was wrong.

Cary2

Banned
Cary, thank you very much!
This guy almost turned me into a psychopath ...
He's always right, he blames me in everything.
She said she always wanted to marry me.
When I first learned that he was cheating on me, he refused and said paranoid.
Cary, am I deceived? So he manipulated me to achieve his goals? Most of the time it made me believe that I was wrong.

His Saturn is close enough to your Sun, which causes him to control and inhibit your vitality. It will eventually inhibit your libido. You will feel more like an employee than a lover, I'm afraid. This could be managed better, but I can see that is not going to happen. He is convinced it's the natural order of things for him to dominate you.

The square of Mars to his Sun/Moon is not helping the Saturn situation. He's bullying you.

Cary2

Banned
His Saturn is close enough to your Sun, which causes him to control and inhibit your vitality. It will eventually inhibit your libido. You will feel more like an employee than a lover, I'm afraid. This could be managed better, but I can see that is not going to happen. He is convinced it's the natural order of things for him to dominate you.

The square of Mars to his Sun/Moon is not helping the Saturn situation. He's bullying you.
With his Saturn on your Sun, he will frequently express his disapproval of you as his play for control over you. His frequent judgement of your "inadequacies" just shows his lack of romantic fervor. It is sad, because Saturn aspects can bring a sturdy longevity, but they may also bring the features we are discussing. Sun needs to be unfettered for the romantic spirit to thrive.

Scherzy

With his Saturn on your Sun, he will frequently express his disapproval of you as his play for control over you. His frequent judgement of your "inadequacies" just shows his lack of romantic fervor. It is sad, because Saturn aspects can bring a sturdy longevity, but they may also bring the features we are discussing. Sun needs to be unfettered for the romantic spirit to thrive.
Thank you Cary :)<3