The horoscopes of famous English football clubs

Amit89

Dear sports fans,

I have the intention to derive the horoscopes of famous English football clubs, namely Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea.

I will try to find the horoscopes via their first game, a technique that a famous Serbian astrologer uses and try out what time they kicked off rather then their founding date.

I could possible find out their acs sign by analysing the characteristics of these teams.

Manchester United:

Home team kit: red
Nickname: The red devils
Style: very attacking
Other connotatios include: 'The Bushy Babes'.
Manchester United have also grown their players rather then pay big fee's such as Ryan Giggs, David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, Eric Cantona, Rio Ferdinand. Sir Alex Ferguson is also a long standing manager currently.

Date of first recorded match: 20/10/1880, founding 24/04/1902
Time: scorpio asc, mh
Place: Manchester, United Kingdom

Liverpool:

Home team kit:red
Nickname: The reds
Style: attacking
They have a very loyal fan base.
Its important to note that the club was founded after a dispute between Everton wereby club president owned the land at Anfield which later Everton FC relocated to Goodison park after 8 years after the founding date. So we could see a bit of gemini and uranus aspect here.

Date of the first match played: 01/09/1892
Time: aries asc
Place: Liverpool, United Kingdom

Chelsea

Team kit: Blue
Nickame: The Blues
Notes: Its important to note that even in Chelsea's early days they have signed big names and did not win any major throphies for the first fitty years. Even in the present day, they sign big names for big money and somewhat underachieve. There could be a harsh saturn aspect me thinks to the midheaven. They were unlucky to have lost in the 2008 Champions Leauge final when the captain, John Terry, slipped and hit the post, letting Manchester United off the hook.

Date of first match: 02/09/1905
Time: Water sign or water midheaven
Place: Kensington, London, United Kingdom

Arsenal:

Team kit: Red and white
Nickname: The Gunners
Style: Attacking, creative, flamboyant and stylish
Notes: I believe their is a strong Uranus aspect to Arsenal, the rising could be aquarious or have uranus in it. T'he gunners' (uranus) its past sponsers includes the electronic firm 'JVC' (uranus) games console 'Dreamcast' (uranus) and its current sponsor 'Fly Emirates' has also (uranus) connotations.

Date of their first match: 02/09/1893
Time: I guess aquarious acs or uranus in the first possibly
Place: Oxford, United Kingdom

Sources: official website of the football team and wikipedia.

Last edited:

banefranco

I really expect a lot from this thread . As I do not have all of the foundation dates for England soccer clubs. Especially for Manchester United.

acuariano0377

I would like to know the chart of the day that Sir Alex Ferguson made ​​his debut as coach of MU.

if anyone knows, answer my question, please!

Regards!

Diamond55

Hello,
Sir Alex Ferguson was appointed manager on 6 November 1986. His first game in charge was a 2–0 defeat at underdogs Oxford United 2 days later, on 8 November.
I hope it helps.

acuariano0377

Hello,
Sir Alex Ferguson was appointed manager on 6 November 1986. His first game in charge was a 2–0 defeat at underdogs Oxford United 2 days later, on 8 November.
I hope it helps.

Thanks.
I would love to know the start time of the match.
Anyone know what time the games began at that time?
Regards!

Amit89

If the first game of these clubs were played on the dates mentioned, maybe we could derive the birth time of the clubs horoscope for the time played on that first match day? For example 12noon, 3pm.

Or generally what time it was founded, 12noon?

Arsenal sponsors: JVC, Sega dreamcast, fly emirates. These all speak to me of a Uranus first or Uranus mid heaven or Aquarius ascendant or mid heaven? Their kit is also red, so a mars element in the mix. We know the founding day/first match recorded of this club.

Last edited: