Antichrist speculation..but no birthtime

Sag Moon

I am just being curious .Where did this DOB come from?

The most logical DOB I had read was like 1964.

Either way to much conjecture for anyone and who really knows weather it shall be one to come or a force. Nothng is ever clear in prognostication and especially the end of times.

We are heading for a rough period and I wish I was not here to see it if the description that others foretell is true.

This new prez of Iran wants to speed up the way to the ccoming ofthe 12th Iman which is a very central theme to his logic.

I heard yesterday the Anti Christ is suppose to come out of Iraq also.

Last edited:

Sag Moon

Interesting stuff.

I try not to think about it as I have listened to everything from Jeanne Dixon to Hal Lindsey about the guy.

We llive in intresting times and I hope man can ward off the X-Christ. It gives people the excuse not to move forward.

This Iranian President worries me with his talk. He is way out there and wants to set off WWIII.

unukalhai

He may claim to want peace, but I highly doubt his intentions. Jupiter, planet of "kings" in Scorpio, opposed the Mars/Pluto midpoint, both considered rulers of Scorpio, suggests otherwise. The Oslo accords were completed under a Uranus-Neptune conjunction in tight septile to his Jupiter, while Sun-conjunct-Chiron opposed Saturn T-squared his Jupiter.. and signed as Jupiter opposed the midpoint of his Venus-Uranus trine.

Unknown birth time usually is cast for Sun on ascendant, putting his Sun at 28Pis41, exact spot of a Jupiter-Uranus conjunction on Sept 18 2010. The Sept18 hit is the retrograde hit of a 3-hit conjunction, with the final conjunction Jan 4 2011 @ 27Pis02, a partile trine to his natal Jupiter @ 27Sco30. Jan 4 2011 also features a partial solar eclipse (13Cap38) visible in the middle east, which falls in his 10th solar house opposite his Uranus/Pluto midpoint. Moreover, Venus will conjunct his Jupiter @ 27Sco at that time. The first JU-UR hit, June 8 2010, puts Sun within 1/2 degree of his natal Uranus. If he is to gain power of some sort, I would think it would be under these transits. The 3rd and final hit seems most auspicious.

His prominence is shown by Sun=Jupiter/Saturn across the Aries/Libra cardinal axis, which is exactly what the upcoming JU/UR conjunctions will activate. I suppose the attention he's getting lately has been caused by the previous Lunar eclipse forming a cross with his nodal axis.

Whatever you want to call him, he'll be an interesting figure to watch in a few years.

tikana

River

Come on! seriously what anti-christ? if you were born on march 20, 1947 ,,,,how would you like it if someone would have told you that you were anti-christ just based on your birthdate and birth location? if that was true, everyone in Jordan would have changed their birthdates to avoid any pro=-christ fanatic or prophecy fanatic going off and killing him/her and his/her family because there is a rumor that he/she born on march 20, 1947 is a anti-christ

there is no such thing as Anti-Christ. it is a vivid catholic imagination.

and then 1947? LOL isnt he/she a bit too old for triggering anti-christ movement. He/she should be in retirement home

regards
Tik

E

ellios

Hey I'm no expert at this stuff but I obviously know how to get to esoteric and mystical websites online.
So in relation to this forum I think you might find this other website interesting. For one this person claims that they mix astrology, new age, the book of revelation, the bible code, and nostradamus in his/her prophecies. its really crazy, but so am I so who cares?

Well this person who put all these crazy prophecies speculates that Putin, the russian president is the anti-christ, geez I hope I don't offend a russian person or anything, i'm only saying whats on that person's website

Here it is. There's even astrological charts drawn that may interest the author of this post. I would be curious to see what you guys draw from this.

http://www.revelation13.net/Putin.html

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
My comment is to you Tikana: I personally find your comments about someone being born in 1947 being due for retirement... offensive .Only a very immature person would fail to appreciate that age is in fact a qualification for most power positions...
As for the anti-christ being a catholic myth- maybe you are right- but are you saying that tyrants/dictators etc are a product too of catholic mythology?
Check your history books, Tikana.
Lillyjgc (not born in 1947 but opposed to *ageism*):)

Last edited:

tikana

Lillyjc

you find my comments "IMMATURE"? "rolls eyes**I DO NOT believe in anti-christ PERIOD.. why? because anti-christ image has been put on Napoleon, Hitler, Bush, Gates, Putin.. i forgot Reagan! you name it! As far as history.. my 2nd major was history.

prepared for what/ anti-christ? hmm okay he/she doesnt exist and never existed.

CHECK YOUR SOURCES
Anti-Christ is Catholilc/Roman invention.. nothing more nothing less.
According to Bernard McGinn, in Christianity's early days the Antichrist was identified variously as spirit of heresy (by Polycarp), the Roman empire (by Irenaeus), or the resurrected Nero (by John Chrysostom).

Arnulf of Rheims wrote in A.D. 991, "What do you estimate this to be, reverend fathers? When you see him sitting on a lofty throne glittering in purple and gold, what do you estimate this to be, I say? Without a doubt, if he lacks love, and is only swelled up and lifted up, must he not be the Antichrist, 'sitting in the temple of God, and also showing himself as God'”?

TYRANTS for you info are products of their malfunctioning families.. Tyrants are not Anti-Christs... do you honestly believe that there is someone who can/will grab an entire world under his/her thumb at this age of technology? by the time he/she promotes his/her faith, people will put their feet down and have him/her assasinated. the last thing anyone wants to see is 2nd round of Hitler. Just ask any German. they dont even allow scientology in germany.

The first mentioning of a tyrant was found in reference to Alexander the Great. if you look at his childhood, it was far from perfect. His father was murdered. Guess who staged it? Alexander himself. All evidence points to him and his mother. How can Alexander be an anti-christ if Christ wasnt even around!

Hitler - father abused his mother.. hitler was attached to his mother, then Hitler was mentally sick.. check out his family tree. that is one of the reasons why he fathered Germany ..

Stalin- same sh*t! mulfunctioning family and early upbringing

Lenin-his brother was hung .. Lenin took vengance

Ghengis Khan - notorius family mulfunction.. in his pre-teens he murdered his own brother or cousin during a senseless feud

Nero - was a tyrant.. at early age he saw his uncle swimming with little naked slave boys in the pool with him biting different parts of his body.. did i mention that his uncle arranged murder of Nero's family. Nero's father was a noble man.. jus before he died, Nero's father told his wife to keep her mouth shut... He told her that he was poisoned by his brother or whatever relationship they were in... Also, Nero was very attached to his sister with whom he had a sexual incest relationship.

btw, word tyrant is a greek word tyrannus which means a person with absolute power.
"In the exact sense, a tyrant is an individual who arrogates to himself the royal authority without having a right to it. This is how the Greeks understood the word 'tyrant': they applied it indifferently to good and bad princes whose authority was not legitimate." [Rousseau, "The Social Contract"] Russeau was born in 18th century.. shortly after Russau's death ... Napoleon showed up. so Napoleon had to be reading Russau's works.

River

WHAT?

"bible says --- expect to be beheaded during the trib for your faith
koran says --- kill by beheading infidels, anyone who will not convert"

okay fine.. beheading has been around for A VERY LONG TIME. David beheaded Goliath after Goliath fell *old testament* 1 Samuel 17 ...in 30 AD, John the Baptist was beheaded by Herod Antipas's orders...btw, he was in charge of Galilee and Perea areas. Herod had imprisoned John because he reproved Herod for divorcing his wife (Phasaelis), and unlawfully taking his brother Philip's wife, Herodias. Some chick out of her drunkiness said she wanted John's head on a platter. French revolution .. didnt they behead someone? what about Henry the 8th's wife? she was beheaded. beheading because of aperson did not want to convert is not only MUSLIM issue...

Koran? there is a historial reference to beheading of Husayn ibn Ali .. martydom situation...in Battle of Karbala in 680 CE. ..they have been beheading people for centuries as well. check out al-quida videos.. can you blame the muslims for taking such violent angle? i cant! the christians pulled the same sh*t during inquisitions.. Ohh yeah i forgot Cruisaders. The muslim presence int he Holy Land terrotories began in 7th century when they conquested Palestine ... they allowed the christians to come to christian spots wiht no problems.. then byzantine began to lose lands to persians. Alexus the 1st appealed to the pope to sponsor 1st crusade.. That is when the things got bad and they still going.. this was in 1071.
Crusaders just went overboard.. do you expect muslims just to sit and knit socks while Crusaders are bringing in christianity into their neighborhoods? Muslims at that stage had a problem within themselves .. Sunnis and Shias disagreed on who is in charge. in 767, Hanafites Abu Hanifa found the Hanafi school.One of 4 Sunnis faith schools. i forgot the other 3... basically, Shi'ism began shortly after the death of Muhammad, when the Caliphate, or secular leadership of Islam, was handed to Muhammad's father-in-law, Abu Bakr, rather than 'Ali, Muhammad's chosen successor. So picture this

Shi'as and Sunnis are fighting over WHO IS IN CHARGE *btw they are still fighting if you didnt read latest news from iraq*.. and all of a sudden, the christians are walking in.. beheading was heavily practiced and still practiced in middle east.. now they are after everyone,, christians, jews, athiests, agnostics, wiccans, shi'as/sunnis ...you name it!

speaking of Jordan.. Rania Al-Abdullah, current queen of jordan, who has Western education and heavily backing women's rights movement, which is UNHEARD of in Middle east. Actually, her hubby,Abdullah II of Jordan, has a lot of western ideals but he is afraid of bringing it at full scale because the people might see him as a traitor or shall i say face potential beheading because he is not following the koran.. whatever it is.. He has been criticized for limited freedom of speech.. by Jordanian law, if you disrespect or critisize Islam, you serve in jail for a short time or pay a fine.. but if you talk sh*t about his family and rulership, it is a lot strickter.. but again it sort of makes sense. Jordan is slowly getting their sh*t together. what anti-christ in Jordan are you guys talking about I have no idea...

as far as Nostradamus, okay tell me 1 prediction that came true in 20th or 21stcentury?
9/11 quote was a hoax!
reference to Hitler in ww2 i can argue about that one..

Beasts wild with hunger will cross the rivers
The greater part of the battlefield will be against Hister.
Near the Rhine from the Austrian mountains

*** hmm as far as i know the biggest 1st retaliation against hitler was outside of Moscow's walls.. It is not near Rhine or Austria **

Will be born a great man of the people, come too late.
A man who will defend Poland and Hungary
And whose fate will never be certain
** hitler defended poland? Hungary?" YEAH RIGHT! his fate will never be known? hmm forensics matched Hitler's skull to Hitler with DNA and xrays from 1930s. His fate is known ***

Hitler died in Berlin not in Bavaria
Huh? Hitler was born in Braunau inn
Hister is ancient word for Danube river.. as far as I know.. Hitler was not born near the danube river.. Braunau inn is FAR FAR from Danube River! He was born on the river INN not Danube.

In the year 1999 and seven months
From the sky will come the great King of Terror.
He will bring back to life the King of the Mongols;
Before and after war reigns.

** did any war break out in 1999? not that i know of! AND MONGOLIA? HA! mongolia has been quiet for centuries.***

The war will last seven and twenty years.
if this is areference to iraq. well i hate to break it to you people, but we are not going anywhere not in 2008, not in 2009.

cheers
Tik

Last edited:

tikana

River

i am advocating that ANti-christ image is A. overblown B. unrealistic to have it happen in 21st century or at anytime in the future. that is all. nothing more or nothing less. Peopel were paranoid of eclipses a few hundred centuries ago. we got over it.. we learned that this is part of natural cycle. my x in law b*tch called me anti-christ LOL.. i thanked her for a compiment.. in my previous post i was sayign that Anti-christ image has been tagged on many tyrants.. Anti-christ is not a tyrant if there is a such thing as anti-christ.. For soemone to appear born in 1947, i woud say it is a bit too late to launch any kind of movement. A. you need people to back him/her up B. funds C army. It takes time and right moment. d massive strongreason of starting up a movement.. Hitler was a tyrant.. he had it all. A.B C. and D ... is he anti-christ? nope.

and it is not my job to validate or discredit Bible.. "In Christian eschatology the Antichrist or anti-Christ has come to mean a person, image of a person, or other entity that is an embodiment of evil." I couldnt say better.. i got this from Wikipedia.. Bible talks about future.. there are only 3 things can destroy life on earth... A. giant comet that bursts in thousands of pieces and lands on earth .. well, this happened before but a little fraction of people survived. we are still here .. B. sun running out of fuel *ina bout 4 million years or could be less* C. suddenly all countries launch nukes on each other..again impossible.

then there is potential giant earthquake liek in san andreas i just dont see how oen earthquake can trigger giant movement that destroys humans. d supervolcano like yellowstone eruping.. i would specualt on end of the earth to be more natural vs a humanmade.

Ellios was talking about Nostradamus.

Regarding Bush.. ohh come on.. ironic isnt it ... everyone hates him yet no one files impeachment on him...Democrats cannot bring anything solid to Amerca. Democrats NEVER EVER had a strong military cabinet. Kerry "i have a plan" did not rub with me well... Gore's non-clear agenda scared me... Bush 1st term maybe the elections were rigged but 2nd term a lot of people voted for him thinking let him finish whatever he started.. no one was ready to begin his clean up... as soon as democrat shows up, all military projects are minimized. the US lost a lot of aircaft designers during Clinton's era. They went into .com madness. Peopel were pulling millions of dollars overnight... A lot of people loved Clinton yet he got impeached. People were saying this is his private business. If i were to impeach Clinton, i would have impeached him for selling secrets to Asia not Monica ****... when GW got in, everything was minimized... all of a sudden, GW was caught in hmm we have no arms! HOW I KNOW THIS>? simple... read the reports from 1st and 2nd years of Iraq invasion. Soldiers were screaming "take this gulf war 1 garbage out of here!' they were drving equiptment from gulf war 1! tanks, weapons, humvees broke on in the middle of the desert as they were going into iraq from kuwait.. the tanks would get stuck right in the middle of bagdad and the soldiers did not know where to go or where to hide.. Now, soldiers are playing a role of police and soldiers.. an average soldier does not know middle eastern culture and traditions.. Only special forces who are on the borders are aware of the differnces and there is a mutual respect.. local police works either with the alquida / taliban or with a local warlord ... again not easy situation... it is not all about pull out.. we pull out. then what? Sunnis and Shia's will kill each other.. the Kurds will be attacked by Shias and Sunnis and you are looking into all hell breaking loose. Here we desparetly need arab countries backing the peace in iraq even if they dont agree with the US.. it wont happen because of powerful force of clerics who are religious fanatics anyway... so we are stuck.. GW is just a greedy capitalist who run down his own companies and running down the US because he lacks buisness skills and negotiating skills... Right now, there is no one in the cabinet knows how ot handle a war if it is to break out somewhere not because we forgot how but we havent been in a major war for a long time. you might know the theory but you need to bring it into action. Bush SR did ***** up more than GW .. he should have finished iraq in 1990 not today.. actually,it all goes back to cold war and reagan admin...the west does not know how to fight guerella wars. right now, if there is a ww3 to break out, i dontknow which general will have the strength and knowldge running a war.. in ww2 it was clear cut ...everyone knew who was who, which general was running which game plan. Now? good luck finding 1 general who has a brain on his shoulder to pick the right tactic.

Israel? A lot of middle eastern countries do not have a problem with Israel's existence but they are bringing up frustiration that Israel does and gets away with a lot of things or whatever it wants.. one of the other problems with Israel is its political tactics... the other problem is israel and palestine are at each other's throats because of land. there are plenty of palestinian arabs that work in israel. Actually, there are palestinians that live and owrk in Israel.. terrorist organization are forcing the "israel problem" to remain. YET. no one is fixing Palestine! Jordan has a law. a palestinian cannot buy a land or ask for citizenship if he/she has a property in Palestine. Iran has a problem with Israel because the whole country is basically driven with koran misinterpreation and brainwashing. do you know how many transaction going on behind closed doors between the arabs and israel on daily basis? you cant even imagine.. if someone wanted israel off the map, they would have done it by now. chemical and biological weapons are not so hard to produce since there is a a soviet overstock and the exsoviets did smuggle out weapoons to middle east in the past.. nothing new. Iran is barking like a mad dog because powerhouse countries like Russia is somewhat backing iran. Russia is playing double face but again it sort of makes sense. Then, the iranian president is a product of a brainwashing.. he isnot dumb.
politically, i would say it will be very hard to destroy israel or any other countries just because of religion or land. there is money involvement. global economy is here to stay.. Saudi arabia is designing islands offshore that looks like a map of earth. It has israel on it. guess who will buy it? LOL some israeli billionaire or something. before it was easy to conquire the country or erase the country off the face of the map but now it would be impossible. Terrorism starts at poverty plagued countries. A Palestinian may get a great education but has no prospect of decent living because Palestnians are not liked. So what do they do? terrorist organizations fuel "it is all israel's fault!" so the person signs up for a mission to take blow him/herself up and after that the terrorist organization gives money the family. the hatred goes beneath the visibility. it is not clear cut question and answer. Middle east may never see peace sadly enough until both sides cut down on demands and Palestine's economy would pick up. You think SA cannot fix palestine? sure they can/.. do they want to get involved? NO!

regarding bible, some stuff from old testament was proven to be historical fact. btw, bible had a lot of books .. the politics of chrisitanity got on the way. I have a problem with all religions. Religion is a great political weapon.. every war starts and ends with in the name of God/Allah/Krishna/whoever else is involved.

basically, i am saying Anti-Christ may never ever appear .. you may have a seed but you need a soil to bring it to fruition.. i just dont see this happening.

Last edited:

tikana

The island project is a project that involves every country in the world. Irish investors bought ireland island and they are turning it into little ireland.. with green rolling hills and all buildings will look like if you were in dublin.. and they already built underground water system... i think the idea is wonderful.. it is not about the money or just a pile of sand but it is about innovation.. where else can you be where in 1 week you can travel around the world. i find another thing funny as hell.. builders are fighting over each part.. so if you have a truck, hope that it wont break down cause waiting for the parts takes weeks! lol.. in dubai they are planning to build a dynamic commercial building that will have each floor rotating that would be awesome.. someone said that it was already done in brazil but i cannot find it.

when you have money, sky is the limit.. these guys have 24 karat solid gold sinks at their homes... we are not just talking aobut facade... you can buy whatever you want.. personally, i would buy a luxury yacht like Beagle schooner ** or something like that *** and sail it myself while part of money going into some orphanage.

Tik

Last edited:

unukalhai

awesome..thanks for looking at it..
are three hit conjunctions fairly common?

i wish i could understand charts like that..I am learning, but it seems to take awhile to get it

NP... political astrology is always interesting to me :)

Yes, they are, especially with the slower planets, as they are retrograde so much. I'd have to do statistical research to give you a percentage of the retrograded 3-hit aspects among the slow planet in our time, but it's not uncommon at all.

To give you some starting points on Jupiter/Uranus...

Ebertin said:
Principle
Optimism, lucky change, blissful realization

Psychological correspondence
+ Desire for knowledge, aspiration for inner perception, good intuition, ability to have fortunate ideas and realize them, organizing ability, the right feeling for everything new, quick grasp of a situation, produce, farsightedness, philosophical interest
- Love of freedom, urge for independence, obstinate adherence to one's own principles from inherent opposition rather than from real conviction, tendency to magnify things or to exagerate everything, inconstant, tactless

Socialogical Correspondence
Organizers, inventors, adventurers and fortune-hunters

Probable Manifestation
+ Fortunate turns in life, sudden changes of destiny, sudden recognition, successful speculation
- Tendency to miss the best chances or opportunities and to involve oneself in arguments with others on matters of outlook on life or on questions of life philosophy

Commentary: It is often difficulty to assess the nature of Jupiter-Uranus constellations. They indicate, in most cases, inner tension or strain which is then suddenly released. At one time, the author named this configuration the "Thank the Lord" position because people having such a configuration have repeatedly exclaimed the words "Thank the Lord" after the release of tension or strain from which they were suffering

In regards to political leaders and rulers, we generally want to pay attention to 3 objects: Sun, representing the radiance and all-illuminating nature of someone in a supreme leadership position; their influence radiates over all. Jupiter, representing the required expansion of self and "kingly wisdom" of the philosophical/legal mind required for rule, and Saturn to take the reins of authority and rule. This works both with national charts and with charts of political figures. One strong example is the chart of Saudi Arabia, the most powerful national figure in the middle east, and the seat of Islam. That nation has a powerful Sun/Jupiter conjunction on the ascendant, showing their strong, expansive, radiant influence. The conjunction is at 24Cap, sign of Saturn, and Saturn is dignified and loosely conjunct at 19Cap, making Saturn not only the final dispositor of the chart, but the "oriental planet", that is, that which rises before the Sun as a "messenger" of the Sun's will. (Data: Jan 15 1902, 3:45 GMT, Riyadh)

Transits to or from Jupiter are classic indicators of a person's rise to high political office, and are often accompanied by Venus, the personal planet of benefits and gifts. Uranus becomes very important in democratic elections, or in any situation where power is not usurped by military coup or overthrow by violent means but rather attained from the population, either through election or popular revolution. Situations of violent overthrow and military coup are handled by Pluto, yet often working in tandem with Uranus. Uranus rules over groups of people sharing a collectively agreed concept (ie: groups of people sharing a similar philosophy) so it becomes highly important in things like political parties and elections based mainly on political parties. In the USA, it is interesting to note that the new president takes office on Jan 20th, very close to the Aquarius (sign of Uranus) solar ingress, and the USA elections are based solely on political parties (as the popular vote does not decide the election). Much like the glyph of Uranus, there are two opposing forces pulling against eachother, with the hopes of attaining some form of balance. It could be said the USA has (or should I say had?) a nearly perfect model of a Uranian political system.

In essence, JU/UR=SO speaks of a strong chance of election, by party-line democratic or popular revolutionary means, to political office. There are more factors, or course, that I have not fully investigated. One will also need to watch this individual, and note important dates of happenings as the conjunction to his Sun grows near, to see which cycles are working in his life. JU/UR=SO is only one indicator, although a very major and obvious one, of a major life event of political nature. Without a birth time, solar arcs of the angles are not usable, which unfortunately are a very important consideration. Angular action, either by transit or progression/direction, is incredibly important.

I would have to agree the concept of "antichrist" is amazingly overblown, and would not exist if it was never fabricated by religious extremists. It is a concept that should not be perpetuated, but dispelled. It is a construct of religious extremism, and will only manifest through the unrestrained evil in the hearts of spiritually devoid men, not at the hands of the divine providence or through his workers, of whom transcend the lines of individual religions. Religion can be a very dangerous concept and can lead vulnerable individuals down highly destructive and outright scary paths, if they do not handle it constructively. At the core of the problem is that essentially no religion fully recognizes other religions as equally valid, but rather sticks to the outright validity of their own concepts as more correct than others... And fail to realize that all religions are nothing more than an attempt of a specific demographic of people to create, in their world, their own expression of an etheric entity who brought mind, body and soul into this place we call earth. There is no right or wrong in religion, but the universal laws apply: that which promotes suffering and reduces true connection to the singular source is destructive. That which reduces suffering and helps people connect to the singular source is constructive.

The day that each individual recognizes that each religion is nothing more than another human attempt to connect to the source, and that there is only one source that we will never fully know in this lifetime, is the day we will know peace and true prosperity. Until then, we will live in fear of antichrists, mahdis, vengeful and jealous "gods" and religious extremists. One day, the light will shine upon this planet, if we don't crack it down the center with atomic weapons over a meaningless fight about our conscious perceptions of the source.

This problem must be addressed, on a universal, collective level, before we can move into the next age. It is the lingering issue of the Piscean age, the very crux of what humanity is to learn from the last 2000 years.

Last edited:

unukalhai

Your welcome :)

Interesting article, or collection of articles I should say. Lots to read :)
It appears he considers 1988 a major turning point...

What’s the essence of the problem in the Middle East?

In 1988, we launched a call for a new humanitarian order. We’ve had the knock on effect in the call for the fundamental rights of humanity and of human security. I worked with the concept of developing a racial equality index. Etc. Etc. But this is leading nowhere in this black hole which we call the Middle East. Simply because what’s wrong is that everything is unilateral.

It would appear he is referring to a number of humanitarian resolutions passed during the 1988 general assembly of the United Nations.

http://www.wcc-assembly.info/en/the...-other-faiths/prince-el-hassan-bin-talal.html
...I have called, along with twenty-six nationalities starting in 1988 in the General Assembly of the United Nations for a Humanitarian Order...

In specific, I believe he refers to this UN resolution of Dec 8 1988:
http://www.un.org/documents/ga/res/43/a43r130.htm

However there were many resolutions of the general assembly of 1988 related to humanitarian activities.

This presents some interesting astrological observations.

First, that in 1988, June 26, there was a Saturn-Uranus conjunction at 28Sag47, an almost perfect square to his Sun, again going with it's position at sunrise on his birthdate. Humanitarian issues are often associated with Uranus/Aquarius (although with strong influence from Neptune as well, we should really regard humanitarian activities as Uranus/Neptune), and order&structures with Saturn, seemingly quite fitting for SA/UR=Sun.

Moreover, on Sep/11/1988, there was an eclipse, 18Vir40, same degree as the Sep/11/2007 eclipse at 18Vir24. The 1988 eclipse had the SA-UR conjunction from 26-27Sag, while Pluto at the 2007 eclipse was at 26Sag18, right in the center of the SA-UR conjunction of the '88 eclipse. What an interesting linkage between two eclipses at 18Vir. This is a detail to pay attention to regardless of Hassan! Also quite interesting he'd quickly bring up 1988 events during an interview on Sep/11/2007.

Looking at the 88 eclipse to Hassan's chart, we see it as a tight square to his Uranus at 17Gem58, with Mars (taking action) almost perfectly opposed his Neptune. Move ahead to December 8th 1988 and we find Mars has since completed a RX cycle and reoccupies its position at eclipse, opposite his Neptune again, by 1/2 degree of orb at noon UTC on the 8th.

Fast-forward to the '07 eclipse, the day in which he spoke of (Mercury) the 1988 actions, we see Mercury, ruling the eclipse, conjunct his Neptune.

We shouldn't overlook that Neptune is the ruler of his Sun, so is actually an important personal significator as well.

1988-1989 was also the year Venus arced (by solar arc direction) to his Sun. From this we can see he really did have a focus on equality and balance, very much associated with Venus/Libra.

If SA/UR=SO set the framework for his "humanitarian order", it seems logical JU/UR=SO could bring the luck and chance needed to enact it more fully. Could it be he will take a high position in some form of humanitarian order at that time? Only time will tell, but it seems logical enough.

Just a few thoughts/observations :)

Last edited:

2rainbows

Perhaps seeing people as either light warriors or dark warriors and not as good or bad, this would be a very enlightening experience for all.
I have learned the very hard lesson of accept everyone exactly as they are. and i surely have been presented with this lesson more than once.
bravity and freedom from fear is well deserved and rewarded exponentially.
~2rainbows

knowhow999

I am totally new to this site. I am learning a great deal from all of the forums.
The Bible and organized religious doctrine (such as the Anti Christ) could be metaphorical in nature as well as have a liternal component.]
Could it not be possible that the Anti Christ concept represents not just an individual but, instead an entire group of individuals or even the act of descending into the darker realms of life and human behavior for humanity as a whole????
Just a thought.

Peace to all

Knowhow999

Sag Moon

TIK
I have to agree with you on certain points as for this topic.

The revelations were written wih the Roman Empire in mind. They were not written about these days as some try to profess they do with certain insight.

The church kept a tight reign on the books they had which were not actually disclosed until Guttenburg came on the scene. They also added writings .I have to wonder how many other writings they have?

We now have the Naghammadi Dead Sea Scrolls? Wll together different than we once thought about the New Testment and they all have not been disclosed as to what they might contain

There have been many God incarnates on the earth and prophets. I have to wonder what some had to sya from other religions as to the end of tiimes.I do not know much Hindu mystics or Indian saint's that had written about it.

I would like to hear from others as to what other cultures have said and I ddo not mean the Ameriocan Indians ,as I know their prophecies and they seem to be happening also.

I believe in God and Christ as being God incarnate.A believe the prophets,but to say one man or something is the one that is mentioned in some hidden teaching is kind of reaching to far for me.

The comment about the age might have offended others TIK as there are many over the age of 70 that have not retired,but that is just my opinion.Some have much longer to live.

Hope we do not see another holocaust as I think one in 100yrs. is anouh for humanity. If there is a Rapure I hope I am going up instead of being here.

If I am here and what thse predicting an end is near are right then I hope I am the first astrologer thrown from a cliff.I don't want to be around!

I really do not care who the SOB is if there is one!

tikana

SagMoon

i wasnt saying that whoever was born in 1947 is old.. i was just saying that this person is a bit too old to start up "i am anti-christ" movement

knowhow999
i must agree with you on what you said.. the thought went through my mind quite honestly
not a pleasant thought if you ask me

cheers
Tik

unukalhai

knowhow999 said:
Could it not be possible that the Anti Christ concept represents not just an individual but, instead an entire group of individuals or even the act of descending into the darker realms of life and human behavior for humanity as a whole????

That's kind of how I see it, although I don't subscribe to the concept in general.

As typical with ego-involved idealogical concepts, it's just another manifestation of "us vs them" mentality... those who are prochrist and those who are antichrist.

It's also important to realize that the "end times" prophecies are actually about the end of the age, not the end of the world. As the scribes that copied from copies of copies, and the translators who created the english versions of the bible, do not understand the concept of ages of manifestation, it has been handed down as the end of the world.

Much as the prophecies of Daniel, most of which have been long fulfilled, related to the shift from Aries to Pisces, the prophecies of the new testament relate to the shift from Pisces to Aquarius.

One should also realize the bible is a highly dramatic, awe-inspiring work, and the language and scenes depicted are often far more surreal than the actual events that unfold... For example

Daniel 8 said:
5 As I was thinking about this, suddenly a goat with a prominent horn between his eyes came from the west, crossing the whole earth without touching the ground. 6 He came toward the two-horned ram I had seen standing beside the canal and charged at him in great rage. 7 I saw him attack the ram furiously, striking the ram and shattering his two horns. The ram was powerless to stand against him; the goat knocked him to the ground and trampled on him, and none could rescue the ram from his power. 8 The goat became very great, but at the height of his power his large horn was broken off, and in its place four prominent horns grew up toward the four winds of heaven.

This directly relates to Alexander the Great, horn of the goat, crossing the Hellespont and the resulting fall of Media&Persia, two horns of the ram. Macedon was, at the height of it's power, struck down by the Romans and broken into 4 Merides.

This passage is commonly assumed by modern people to imply that the goat launches missiles at or conducts air raids upon the ram.

I should also add.. that this year and next is big stuff for Hassan. The March 2007 solar eclipse was at the same degree as his Sun, with the December 07 quadruple conjunction of Sun-Mercury-Jupiter-Pluto in square to his Sun. Moon at the 07 solar Capricorn ingress will be directly upon his north node.

Dec 3rd, Pluto squares the March 18th 07 eclipse that fell upon his Sun, at the exact square (calculated down to the 5th decimal place using the swiss ephemeris) Moon will be conjunct his Neptune with Mars in square, while Mercury sits upon his south node.

He recently brought up his 1988 "humanitarian" initiative... I think he has more to say about this come year end.

The US is attempting to organize a major international peace conference, news today indicates this may be delayed until "late november". This would put it within the hottest part of the Pluto-eclipse square, the tight applying aspect, possibly even ending upon the exact square. I wonder if Hassan will have a major role in this effort, since this eclipse hit his Sun and he has been involved in past major "peace" efforts. The planning for this conference is going badly, with many bickering parties and states/leaders refusing to attend. It shall be an interesting one to follow.

Last edited: