Should I stop pursuing a love interest?

Awakened_Pisces

I know, lately I've posted some very wary Horaries(and in fact, I'm not sure if most of my old pals are still on here lol.) But this time, I want to post a query that's much more endearing, if not complicated all the same.

A little background:
The feminine in question lives in Alabama, about a year and a half older than I am we both met while mutually playing an online game. Things had started to click, and we attempted to give it a go. Then, out of the blue she had yet another interest which seemingly has flamed out(all the meanwhile, despite the difficulties and near impossibilities of the situation IMO, she stuck to her guns about this partner.)

Then there's me, some of my old friends would know that I had done the long distance thing once before(And as usual, it was a great mix until she too decided to go elsewhere.) At the time, I had let that particular woman in my life go, thinking that I could move on from a first love.

Big mistake, as it turned out that I still held feelings for her and in fact it would be all too easy for me to revive said feelings. But I feel like that situation had passed me, no matter how much I don't want to emotionally admit that.

Not wanting to make the same mistakes twice, even as she had professed to go in a different direction, I was both coy and not so coy about putting out feelers, comforting her and at the same time outright flirting.

The response being a mixed bag, she says she values me dearly as a friend yet I don't feel the openness that would make me confident in being even more flirty.

Now then, onto the chart:

I'm the ASC(Leo) which is represented by the Sun, which is currently in Pisces. Women are generally represented by either Venus(primary) or the Moon.

Interestingly, Venus is moving into conjunctions with both the Sun and Neptune. The Sun-Jupiter square is also worth noting. But Venus would have moved into her exaltation in Pisces.

The Moon isn't making virtually any aspects except a Biquintile to Mercury(A minor aspect) and squaring the midheaven.

Looking at the ASC, it's not a critical degree. But it indicates that this might be resolved soon, and given that Sun-Venus-Neptune alignment perhaps it might be positively resolved?

Attachments

• Should I stop pursing Love Interest Chart.jpg
    Should I stop pursing Love Interest Chart.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 35

IleneK

Premium Member
I know, lately I've posted some very wary Horaries(and in fact, I'm not sure if most of my old pals are still on here lol.) But this time, I want to post a query that's much more endearing, if not complicated all the same.

A little background:
The feminine in question lives in Alabama, about a year and a half older than I am we both met while mutually playing an online game. Things had started to click, and we attempted to give it a go. Then, out of the blue she had yet another interest which seemingly has flamed out(all the meanwhile, despite the difficulties and near impossibilities of the situation IMO, she stuck to her guns about this partner.)

Then there's me, some of my old friends would know that I had done the long distance thing once before(And as usual, it was a great mix until she too decided to go elsewhere.) At the time, I had let that particular woman in my life go, thinking that I could move on from a first love.

Big mistake, as it turned out that I still held feelings for her and in fact it would be all too easy for me to revive said feelings. But I feel like that situation had passed me, no matter how much I don't want to emotionally admit that.

Not wanting to make the same mistakes twice, even as she had professed to go in a different direction, I was both coy and not so coy about putting out feelers, comforting her and at the same time outright flirting.

The response being a mixed bag, she says she values me dearly as a friend yet I don't feel the openness that would make me confident in being even more flirty.

Now then, onto the chart:

I'm the ASC(Leo) which is represented by the Sun, which is currently in Pisces. Women are generally represented by either Venus(primary) or the Moon.

Interestingly, Venus is moving into conjunctions with both the Sun and Neptune. The Sun-Jupiter square is also worth noting. But Venus would have moved into her exaltation in Pisces.

The Moon isn't making virtually any aspects except a Biquintile to Mercury(A minor aspect) and squaring the midheaven.

Looking at the ASC, it's not a critical degree. But it indicates that this might be resolved soon, and given that Sun-Venus-Neptune alignment perhaps it might be positively resolved?

You may be causing some confusion by looking at planets that are not significators for your question.

You are signified by the Sun; she is signified by the 7th house ruler, Saturn.

Neither one of you is doing too well in this matter, since both significators are peregrine, kind of wandering about, and which often points to trouble. She/Saturn is strong on an angle, but retrograde, which indicates that she is going the wrong way.

There is very modest reception between your signifiers, dignified by face, but by itself seems only marginal in influence.

By your presence in the 7th, we see your interest, but she may be more interested in career than relationship, since her significator is exactly on her turned 10th house cup.

So there is not a lot of support for each of you as we look to the applying aspect between Sun and Saturn. A square doesn't necessarily say no, but it does point to a lot of difficulties. And Moon as indicator of the process in question had just squared her significator and will make nor more aspects before changing sign. This does not seem to point to a positive unfolding of your love interest, and, combined with the general weakness of both your significators, I would think this might be a good time to cut your losses and look in a new direction.

Awakened_Pisces

According to Modern Astrology, Uranus was seen more as the ruler of Aquarius. If we were to take that sign, Uranus is currently in Aries, trining the moon and sextiling Jupiter(though both aspects are separating)

She had reentered college(I too am an online college student), but I don't get the perception that she's all too crazy about it, heck, neither am I for the most part. There are some subjects you just aren't good at, yet you actually have to do them to progress and move on.

I will say that she had been going through personal problems that are probably very emotionally damaging. And maybe it is for the best if I looked elsewhere, but I felt and feel as though we would be great partners.

IleneK

Premium Member
According to Modern Astrology, Uranus was seen more as the ruler of Aquarius. If we were to take that sign, Uranus is currently in Aries, trining the moon and sextiling Jupiter(though both aspects are separating)

If you are interested in a traditional horary delineation, the outer planets are not included in the chart and traditional rulers are the only significators of the houses.

ThisIsMe

it's simple, if you love it never let it go. what ive learned over the years, and I've wasted a lot of time trying to move on, it isnt possible, you have to keep pursuing if theres even a little hope. You will regret it, if you dont, you are an emotion person right? If you are you wont be able to get over it anyways.

Awakened_Pisces

it's simple, if you love it never let it go. what ive learned over the years, and I've wasted a lot of time trying to move on, it isnt possible, you have to keep pursuing if theres even a little hope. You will regret it, if you dont, you are an emotion person right? If you are you wont be able to get over it anyways.

Well, looking at my Natal chart, I have an Aries Moon and Mercury. I can be a bit rash, aggressive. I actually subdue these feelings, they don't look good on the surface and I'm a rather materialistic person. I've simply wanted a woman who could match these materialistic, yet spiritual emotions.

The female in question, I believe she has that hidden latent potential inside of her. And if infact these difficulties are too strong to overcome, I guess I'll accept that. I hope that she personally can overcome them though, because I've no doubt that she will make an amazing woman.

Attachments

• Natal Chart.jpg
    Natal Chart.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 19

rafaella

Sun does trine with Saturn, which is retrograde and mutually applies to a trine with Sun, which implies her coming back. However, as previously noted both planets are peregrine and not in good reception with each other, only in reception by face which is very weak. Moon is also Void now, until it opposes Venus. This shows nothing much happening with this relationship. To me it seems she may return and contact may resume but it probably won't be any real progress here. Just seems very stale situation. :(

ThisIsMe

**** im really sorry kid, ive been there too right where you are i wish i could help only real thing is go with your heart and gut

Awakened_Pisces

Well, I just had a conversation with the female in question. Illenk, you were right that she had some fundamental problems. In that conversation, I did what I could to help her resolve those emotional problems and it seems to have worked a bit. She also said that we could never be, so a combination of those factors leave me satisfied. I did what I could.