Intuitive Horary RE: Moving Country

SagiCap

Sometimes I freak myself out Lately, even moreso. I have always had "intuitions" that were very strong. I could feel them physically, especially something negative about to happen to me. I feel its like God's put in a built-in self-protection device in my heart. Anyway, I digress...

I made a chart back in March that I didn't analyze much. It was wondering about moving to another country where I'd be happier, find work and prosper.

I now found out a few reasons why moving is actually a very good solution for me. Also, one astrologer a year back pm'ed me to say he thought I would move.

Here's the chart: "WILL I TRAVEL TO A NEW COUNTRY TO LIVE THIS YEAR?"

7559558434_41086d4db0_b.jpg

ASC is Via Combusta - but I see this as a condition of the querent and a bad emotional state here.
Other Country - Mercury Rx rules Gemini. (The city I'm thinking of is ruled by Gemini and Moon is in 8th house, about to move into 9th house cusp which is also ruled by Gemini.)

Moon's Aspects
From - SQUARE NEPTUNE SEXTILE URANUS SQUARE MARS
To - SEXTILE SUN SQUARE MERCURY TRINE SATURN

Moon's Aspects Within Orb

MOON Sextile APP, dex SUN/10H (success/goal/work?) 0.2 degree
MOON Square sep, sin MARS/2,6 and 7H (money to move, daily routine and joint custody/or partnership will make it hard?) 2.0 degree
MOON Sextile sep, dex URANUS 2.9 degree
MOON Square sep, dex NEPTUNE 5.6 degree
MOON Conjunct S. NODE 0.8 degree

Here's where it gets interesting:

Venus (me) is strong at 13pts, but emotions/Moon in this case is not. Neither is the other city at -13.

Planets' Strengths:
SUN: 9 MERCURY: -13 VENUS: 13 MARS: -2 JUPITER: 8 SATURN: 1 MOON: -2

Planet Sign Exlt. Trip. Term Face Speed Rate Strength
------ ---- ----- ----- ---- ---- ----- ---- --------

MOON is ruled by Mercury, and in it's triplicity.
MERCURY exalts Venus/my Sig
VENUS in her own sign, exaltation and triplicity of Moon (I am not sure what that means except it is strong. Perhaps it means heart and head are in unison.)

Peregrine - MERCURY MARS JUPITER MOON
Detriment - MERCURY
Fall - MERCURY

House of Joy - SATURN

The most important thing - WILL MERCURY RX (new city) aspect VENUS? I think so, but with the retrogradations of both, I am not trusting the Astro.com chart info very much and am shaky with using an ephermis still.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Yes Moon can trine Mercury

Regarding the chart, in whole sign I find the discouraging SN on the 9th house, and with the other country as ruled by Gemini (at this time with the SN in it), I certainly would have been dubious about the chart regarding the TIME PERIOD (ie "this year") it referred to.
However, the SN transits out of Gemini in September of this year, so the entire situation changes for the better-so perhaps regarding the END of this year (Autumn 2012) might be a favorable time for this possible change of residence, occur...

SagiCap

Yes Moon can trine Mercury

Regarding the chart, in whole sign I find the discouraging SN on the 9th house, and with the other country as ruled by Gemini (at this time with the SN in it), I certainly would have been dubious about the chart regarding the TIME PERIOD (ie "this year") it referred to.
However, the SN transits out of Gemini in September of this year, so the entire situation changes for the better-so perhaps regarding the END of this year (Autumn 2012) might be a favorable time for this possible change of residence, occur...

Oh wow! I'm shocked. And I think I can explain the SN. At this time, moving would be a very precarious situation with ex. We have joint custody. It would be fraught with compromise and legality and frankly.., a huge battle. A friend had seen another of my charts and said it looks the same. I'd move but it would have interference. It would take time..,

Do you see SN working as interference would, I wonder?

Thank you for this helpful comment dr. Farr. I wish one day WE could help you with a chart! :(

dr. farr

Yes I can see the SN working as interference would, definitely so: if there is one factor among all the astrological factors which always CAN be interference, it would be connections with the South Node (so says "Dragon's Tail Farr":devil:!!)

After September that "beast" leaves Gemini, and matters connected with that sign (Gemini) will be "back to normal"...

SagiCap

Thank you, Dragon-Tail-Farr,

Good point. I would never have initially thought of it.

PS: I think we both meant to say Moon will SQUARE Mercury. My theory 1/2way out the window now...

SagiCap

Any more opinions please? Especially wondering about the upcoming Moon/Merc Rx square in relation to that Venus/Merc Rx trine. It's confusing.