Lewis Hamilton

Tennis

Rafael Nadal
Novak Djokovic

Please post if you know.
Thanks.

Rohan

Hi Goca,

I am also looking for Nadal and Djokovic's Data but so far no success. It's nice to see you taking intrest in Tennis though. I was expecting your comments and forecast during US OPEN.

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

fensi88

Rohan, right now I am busy in reasrch about new method which I think it will be most easy to predict winner, by chinese astrology and 5 elements chart. I have one idea and have to check out it in some examples, but I need time of birth for persons in play.
About Nadal, I write to "QandA" section on his official site and now wait for answer. I also did it on official site for Djokovic requesting his birth time.
About final match of US Open, it was easy, Moon was VOC (Federer in almost every final match has lucky to have it!) so favorite, Federer ,wins.
I did not coment matches, because I do not know what color kit player will wear. But if you want to predict winner you can do by horary chart 1st against 7 house ruler, same as for football ,and when match begin you will know "who is who" by colour kit and you will know who will win.

Last edited:

fensi88

In this month newspaper "Horoscope" in Belgrade there is natal chart of Novak Djokovic.
His data are:
22 May 1987
10:35am
Beograd 20e29 44n48 gmt+2
ASC=13Leo36

TayTay

In this month newspaper "Horoscope" in Belgrade there is natal chart of Novak Djokovic.
His data are:
22 May 1987
10:35am
Beograd 20e29 44n48 gmt+2
ASC=13Leo36
I'm shocked to see that his rising sign is Leo. :tongue:
He doesn't look like a Leo rising at all. Looks more like a Sag rising to me. His face isn't at all blocky/squarish to me.

fensi88

Yes, I agree with you.

Recently I found this:
http://www.svet.rs/celebrity_adresar/Novak%20Đoković

ASC Ta with ruler Ve in 1st, I can not believe too...

On his offical forum few years ago I post question about his birthtime:
http://www.novak-djokovic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=133&start=30

and one member said that his birthtime is 2:49am (Ar ASC) and he said he knows that because his father and Novak's father are friends.

And another member said that he saw in magazine "Story" that Novak is Cap ASC!

Last edited: