A Day at the Ascot Races

Antikythera Mechanism

I find this Most Interesting...I cast the chart for that race on the local time of the race. I got Uranus as the first aspected planet. Then I cast the chart for the race in the UK zone and the first aspected planet is the Sun! Like I said this is interesting!

fensi88

The chart I post was for UK time and 1st aspected planet is Ur. Can you recomend me some site where I can find local times for races in Woodbine?

fensi88

Off Time was: 18:57:58

Results:

1 Sky At Sunrise

2 Loftily

3 Tri Bacana

4 Money Shaker

Still Ur was first aspected planet, and I really have no explanation how Sky At Sunrise have any association with Ur in 2nd house! Does any of you have?

I saw today, infact, 1st aspected planet is Su (inconjunction) maybe because of that 1st was Sky at Sunrise.

Antikythera Mechanism

I think it will be Hindu Kush
I found according to my chart that the Moon is the key here.
The colors seem to match the Moon's profile.
Hindu= religion and the antiscia for the Moon is 00PICSES23. Jupiter rules PICSES and SAGITTARIUS. SAG is originally the placement of the 9th House.

With Capricorn on the ascendant the names could reflect practicality, responsibility, authority, organization, methodical.

Kush is Bible. So Hindu Kush is a "Religious Bible".

The 5th House cusp is in GEMINI and Mercury is the planetary ruler of that sign. Mercury is about documents- books.

fensi88

Let's see what wil be the outcome of this race.
http://www.attheraces.com/card.aspx...ref=mainracenavigation&refsite=&nav=racecards
First aspected planet is Ve, so I suppose winner wil be among female horses and that are only Blue Numph and Dart.
As Ve is in its own sign and in 7 house I would pick up Blue Numph as winner. Colors fits. (For Dart I could not explain red star :unsure:)
Yes, I was right.
Results for this race:
1 Blue Nymph
2 Dunaskin (IRE)
3 . Fin Vin de Leu (GER)

Replaycy

Attachments

• astro_2at_19_race_hc.43908.18240.jpg
    astro_2at_19_race_hc.43908.18240.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 28