Natal with transits, please take a look

lux111

https://imgur.com/jegRRek

Can anyone tell me about anything in my chart? Especially why my love life is so painful and what I can do about it, what I need to be aware of coming up, and how I could get more out of my working life

Also what does it mean when the nodes are conjunct?

helike13

Saturn in 5th. I have the same placement. Love life is a wreck and still a virgin at 35yo.

You must bear it and accept it like me.

helike13

You have a Boomerang Yod. I have the same aspect pattern with the same houses as you. The sextiles are in the 5th house (love/romance) and 7th house (relationships) and Moon at the apex. Your chart is a bucket style and the Moon is the "handle of the bucket" and the apex of the Yod and also exalted by sign.

lux111

You have a Boomerang Yod. I have the same aspect pattern with the same houses as you. The sextiles are in the 5th house (love/romance) and 7th house (relationships) and Moon at the apex. Your chart is a bucket style and the Moon is the "handle of the bucket" and the apex of the Yod and also exalted by sign.
Wow crazy we have so much the same! What has it meant for you?

I have wondered if the significance of Moon in 12th has as the bucket handle.. writing from home maybe, opposite Jup in 6th, especially if I took Jupiter as co-ruler of 10th