Is he connected to the mafia? Why am I cazimi..

JUPITERASC

Ok sure I’ll post an update with a sidereal chart tomorrow.

Just another thing to add, reading over some people’s questions about why I asked this question, is that there is a subtext I guess about whether there are actually other factors that broke us up, because I’m trying to understand why. But the question is legitimately just whether he works with (ie. is connected with) a mafioso mob, because it would explain a few incidents I mentioned above. There have been actual specific incidents where he has told me he has to drive out to the countryside sometimes and “meet an old client who only likes to pay cash”, so they do a “special price for him” and don’t worry about receipts, and he has to bring the cash back by himself and so on.. anyway there are always weird things going on and it all sounds very launder-y.

I’m also wondering what the significance of me being cazimi might be in a chart like this. Yes I know I’m not an expert at horary but I don’t think it means it’s “weird” that I know what cazimi is ��
however you have added several other questions along the way :smile:
so the question requires clarification

check out that link to the FREE ONLINE INTRODUCTION TO HORARY TUTORIAL
designed, created and generously given FREE
by world renowned Horary expert Deborah Houlding
at http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html

An Introduction to Horary
A basic, introductory course on horary to get you started - with interactive assignments and online resources

Aria Venue

Ok sure I’ll post an update with a sidereal chart tomorrow.

Just another thing to add, reading over some people’s questions about why I asked this question, is that there is a subtext I guess about whether there are actually other factors that broke us up, because I’m trying to understand why. But the question is legitimately just whether he works with (ie. is connected with) a mafioso mob, because it would explain a few incidents I mentioned above. There have been actual specific incidents where he has told me he has to drive out to the countryside sometimes and “meet an old client who only likes to pay cash”, so they do a “special price for him” and don’t worry about receipts, and he has to bring the cash back by himself and so on.. anyway there are always weird things going on and it all sounds very launder-y.

I’m also wondering what the significance of me being cazimi might be in a chart like this. Yes I know I’m not an expert at horary but I don’t think it means it’s “weird” that I know what cazimi is ��

hello Lux111
to begin with thank you for replying
So far according to your previous comments, this whole question boils down to one basic question: why is behaving like that and why doesn't he want to be with me any more? ( will we be together again? Does she have feelings for me? etc)

So the fact that you saw that cazimi over there as i previously said triggered all your fears related to the above( extraterrestrial forces, money-laundering, mob, curses...etc), while i explained to you what cazimi means in this particular case...

so the rest just as you previously mentioned, could be different questions asked specifically and precisely :
is he connected to the mob? or is his family connected to the mob?
where does his uncle find the money?
is he facing financial problems with his job?
does he make money-laundering?
is our relationship cursed?
is he under the power of extraterrestrial forces?
etc

Last edited:

lux111

however you have added several other questions along the way :smile:
so the question requires clarification

The other questions were the about interpreting the chart. The question was “is X connected to the mafia (in other words working with/for/under/alongside in some significant way) in his business”

JUPITERASC

https://imgur.com/BOJ3u8F

Here is the Raman sidereal chart with Egyptian terms
Thanks for your help
Thankyou for the link to the sidereal
the sidereal is is for kalinka who prefers VEDIC which is sidereal :smile:

the following link is to the traditional TROPICAL option on astroseek
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology
using Egypitan Terms and Regiomontanus Houses is fine
traditionally, William Lilly used Regiomontanus Houses

lux111

hello Lux111
So far according to your previous comments, this whole question boils down to one basic question: why is behaving like that and why doesn't he want to be with me any more? ( will we be together again? Does she have feelings for me? etc)

So the fact that you saw that cazimi over there as i previously said triggered all your fears related to the above( extraterrestrial forces, money-laundering, mob, curses...etc), while i explained to you what cazimi means in this particular case...

so the rest just as you previously mentioned, could be different questions asked specifically and precisely :
etc

The question doesn’t boil down to another question. Those are other factors to give context since there were many people asking for it, and in case any details would explain anything else in the chart. I do wonder those things but they’re not what this specific chart was drawn for. Cazimi didn’t trigger my fears but as I said, I wondered the significance of it, for ME, for a question such as this. Since my initial interpretation was about no aspect between L1-L7, but I wasn’t really sure which house to use for the matter, my question about that conjunction was about why I (Merc.) relate to the matter in that way

JUPITERASC

The other questions were the about interpreting the chart.
The question was “is X connected to the mafia
(in other words working with/for/under/alongside in some significant way) in his business”
that straightforward question received a straightforward No
because the significators are not in aspect :smile:
however
it is all the added on questions
that are creating muddle

because

you are now asking
“is X connected to the mafia
(in other words working with/for/under/alongside in some significant way) in his business”
morphing the question along the way from the original direct question
and the following comment highlights these issue well
hello Lux111

etc
these multiple questions are all separate horary questions

ElenaJ

Ok sure I’ll post an update with a sidereal chart

I’m also wondering what the significance of me being cazimi might be in a chart like this. Yes I know I’m not an expert at horary but I don’t think it means it’s “weird” that I know what cazimi is 😄

What you call a subtext, I can't seem to see this question in your post. Did you also ask this at the time you did the original chart, or was it an after thought?
You know you can't continue to ask different questions on the same chart?

Cazimi gives strength. It is a positive position. It shows you are protected and safe.

JUPITERASC

The question doesn’t boil down to another question. Those are other factors to give context since there were many people asking for it, and in case any details would explain anything else in the chart. I do wonder those things but they’re not what this specific chart was drawn for. Cazimi didn’t trigger my fears but as I said, I wondered the significance of it, for ME, for a question such as this. Since my initial interpretation was about no aspect between L1-L7, but I wasn’t really sure which house to use for the matter, my question about that conjunction was about why I (Merc.) relate to the matter in that way
Is he connected to the mafia? is the question :smile:

not
where his uncle/family gets their money from
not ufos, not arm implants
not that he is behaving weirdly
and so on and so forth
and the answer to that question is No because
the significators are not in aspect

JUPITERASC

What you call a subtext,
I can't seem to see this question in your post.
Did you also ask this at the time you did the original chart, or
was it an after thought?
You know you can't continue to ask different questions on the same chart?
Exactly
each different question is a new question
requires a new chart for each new question :smile:

Cazimi gives strength. It is a positive position.

It shows you are protected and safe.

kalinka

sometimes it's not easy for me to understand everything (because of the language barrier)...but what are for you the significators(which have to be in aspect but aren't) in the chart, which caused the No? Moreover we all discussed the chart...and its your view that the answer is a No..for others, like me, it's still a Yes.

Last edited:

lux111

It would seemingly be a straightforward no if he’s L7. However I wasn’t sure which house to definitively assign to the question, which is why I came here. It could be 8, in which case the answer would be yes

JUPITERASC

however
it is all the added on questions
that are creating muddle
because
you are now asking
“is X connected to the mafia
morphing the question along the way from the original direct question
and the following comment highlights these issue well
these multiple questions are all separate horary questions
sometimes it's not easy for me to understand everything (because of the language barrier)
...but what are for you the significators in the chart, which caused the No?
Moreover we all discussed the chart
...and its your view that the answer is a No..for others, like me, it's still a Yes.
It would seemingly be a straightforward no if he’s L7.
However I wasn’t sure which house to definitively assign to the question, which is why I came here.
It could be 8, in which case the answer would be yes
It's not eight as previously explained earlier on this thread
https://imgur.com/BOJ3u8F

Here is the Raman sidereal chart with Egyptian terms
Thanks for your help

kalinka

Thank you:) I already judged that chart previously

ElenaJ

It would seemingly be a straightforward no if he’s L7. However I wasn’t sure which house to definitively assign to the question, which is why I came here. It could be 8, in which case the answer would be yes

The question is about him, his "work".
So we should actually evaluate him, as 7th.

I don't believe the relationship between the querent's significator and his significator is relevant, since we weren't asked about the relationship (except in a subsequent, unrelated question).

Aria Venue

Dear Lux
According to what you said in your previous comments: "The other questions were the about interpreting the chart. The question was “is X connected to the mafia (in other words working with/for/under/alongside in some significant way) in his business” the initial question was whether X is connected to the mafia (in other words working with/for/under/alongside in some significant way) in his business
  1. following the horary traditionally principles neither he or his job give us a hint that indeed there's a connection and me as other members also explained that previously

2. following modern technics, which however are unrelated to horary principles, other members here see a connection

3. following sidereal, i can't have a personal saying since i don't practice sidereal.So it would have been better to ask those who do

So it seems that either way you got your answer.It's up to you now to distinguish which approach-technic has solid foundations and which hasn't

In real terms, however you said :" It has an annual turnover of hundreds of thousands or maybe even millions of dollars but my ex barely has enough money to cover basic living costs." if a person actually is laundering money for the mob, i would have expected this person to live at least comfortably.And since the question, as you clearly stated was about him and his job and not his father, his uncle or else, please try to stay to the facts related to him and only him.
I wish you all the best

Last edited:

kalinka

Dear Lux
According to what you said in your previous comments: "The other questions were the about interpreting the chart. The question was “is X connected to the mafia (in other words working with/for/under/alongside in some significant way) in his business” the initial question was whether X is connected to the mafia (in other words working with/for/under/alongside in some significant way) in his business
  1. following the horary traditionally principles neither he or his job give us a hint that indeed there's a connection and me as other members also explained that previously
  2. following modern technics, which however are unrelated to horary principles, other members here see a connection
  3. following sidereal, i can't have a personal saying since i don't practice sidereal.So it would have been better to ask those who do

So it seems that either way you got your answer.It's up to you now to distinguish which approach-technic has solid foundations and which hasn't

In real terms, however you said :" It has an annual turnover of hundreds of thousands or maybe even millions of dollars but my ex barely has enough money to cover basic living costs." if a person actually is laundering money for the mob, i would have expected this person to live at least comfortably.And since the question, as you clearly stated was about him and his job and not his father, his uncle or else, please try to stay to the facts related to him and only him.
I wish you all the best
At first I'm always judging the chart with traditional methods. If the outcome is a No, then it's a No. I'm only looking for modern planets for additional informations. And as I tried to explain several times: mars in aspect with Jupiter did give me the Yes. Pluto in his second is just another hint. When judging the chart by vedic techniques the answer is quite the same for me.

JUPITERASC

When judging the chart by vedic techniques the answer is quite the same for me.
would you clarify exactly what is meant by vedic techniques
presumably sidereal
but you have not specified whether you used vedic sidereal chart :smile:
when you made original judgement