I am seeking clarification please

kimbermoon

I am seeking clarification please;

on the matter of which sign is more associated with the global economy...
We would assume it has to be one of the earth signs, so which of these would be more prevalent do you think?
Taurus [banking, investments]; Virgo; [business and public service] or Capricorn [the corporate world and capitalism]

With Pluto in Capricorn wreaking havoc, I would suspect that could be the cause for current ongoing economic instability across the world. Again we find ourselves in the mire of trying to determine if the economic problems will level out any time soon. Not likely. Still ask the yay-sayers engulfed in the mind set that the markets always seems to take a fall, only to rise again by clever economic manipulations.
The debate goes on...and on...and after witnessing the yes-no discussions in the news of late, I am beginning to realize that experiencing a recession/depression, is really is a matter of perspective. Simply ask the homeless man if he feels there is a recession and what do you think his answer would be? In his reality, depression and deprivation are ongoing experiences in his life.
The single mother working two jobs just to get by; how do you think she might answer?
Then go and ask the disabled or impoverished and I think you will start to get my meaning.

Yet the media anchors and so called analysts will constantly try to console the populace with reasons why we don't need to be worry, because the down ward cycle will always recover. My hubby is of this particular mind set as well.
Yet I take a more cautious view on the issue, adhering to the sentiment of always 'being prepared for the unexpected'. With Uranus plowing through the sign of War, there is that other x factor out there, renowned for bringing about the unexpected and unpredictable. Uranus creates chaos and confusion, while Pluto is the master of crisis.

Even as the p.o.p [people in power] believe they are in control, they present us with the traditional signs of an acute depression, while denying it possible in this day and age. I must have been incarnated through the Great Depression of the 30's, because it seems to me that is a likely scenario to play out [at some time] and if Pluto has his way it ill be unavoidable. Take some time to watch the classic movie 'the Grapes of Wrath' to get a sense of what has already happened in our recent past...why would it be so impossible for it to happen once again?

The regular folks are being distracted from the huge amounts of corporate lay-offs and multiplying numbers of unemployment. This is another causative factor for depression, let alone recession.

In researching today I came across this article written in August.

Since the Chinese have devalued their currency, other nations that rely on exports are indicating that they plan do the same thing creating the prospect for a global “currency war.” The surging U.S. dollar is now putting an extraordinary level of stress on emerging market nations as Emerging Market stocks just hit a brand new four-year low on Tuesday.*The last three times Asian currencies collapsed against the U.S. dollar at this rate,*the global financial system was shaken to the core.
https://williamstickevers.wordpress.com/

So this month is all about Virgo, with two Eclipses looming as well as the Vernal Equinox. Heavy duty transitional influences are underway. We note there will be two Eclipses this month, which can definitely lend to disruption and instability.
Other factors coming into play: Mercury will turn retrograde on the 17th [this retrograde is strongly associated with heavy dramas, advising us to plan carefully]. This event will be coincident with Saturn moving into Sagittarius on the same day, also accompanied by a concurrent Jupiter opp Neptune. What might one make of these events?

In further research I also found input suggesting that Saturn moving into Sagittarius can be the sign of the mythical
third horseman [with Sagittarius symbolized by the centaur]:

a black horse, whose rider is holding a pair of scales in his hand, symbolizing famine and economic chaos and depression. I would connect this horseman with Saturn, associated in Greek/Roman/Etruscan mythology with agriculture as well as weights and measures and coins.

The Third Horseman Economic Chaos started riding hard in September - October 2008 with the stock market crash and*economic*chaos that began then, this horseman is likely to continue riding in 2016 – 2017; Between September 19 2015 – December 2017- Saturn rides in Sagittarius. A severe economic recession by 2016 - 2017? The third horseman economic chaos rides in 2016 – 2017?
http://www.revelation13.net/horsemen.html

so what say you; what signs do you look for with regards to a stock market crash?

Marinka

There is not one particular sign associated with the world economy. It is a combination of where the planets are and the aspects they are making with each other. Then, that has to be taken into consideration with the individual charts for a country.

B0hlB9ng3qJZlXQ8ZZHTTsibdmEARBkIgHmkEQBEECDDSDIAiCBBhoBkEQBAkw0AyCIAgSYKAZBEEQJMD8fxkiQsW65FclAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Last edited:

david starling

Although all of the combinations of Aspects cause variations on the theme of the world economy, the theme itself is essentially Capricornian, and that includes the monetary system and the world-unifying technology, the base-ten (digital) mathematics, and the Chronarchy (the current imortance of, and obedience to linear-time measurement) which is the result of the Saturnian rulership of the Tenth sign. No other sign-rulership combination explains it as well. It's an increasingly Global economy gradually coalesing into "one world", just as the number 10 numerologically converts to unity (1+0=1). The brutality and the destructiveness is Saturnian, not Capricornian.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

David---I would agree with your determination of my question about the economy. Thanks much for jumping in. Do you think that another economic disaster is on it's way again?

david starling

Not another "Great " depression, for 2 reasons--there was really no "social safety net " then (1930s); no safeguards on bank accounts, and much less governmental and media oversight of corporate activity, even when compared to how inadequate these things are now. And, Neptune was in Virgo, which means there was a weak connection to Spiritual emotion, which caused a sense of isolation and despair. However, read "Disaster Capitalism" and the "Shock Doctrine". The Military Industrial Complex is a close-knit but not a monolithic rulership organization. It's comprised of those people who are overcome by the most oppressive effects of the lord of the rings (Saturn), and the rest of us have to deal with the results of their actions as best we can. Their basic attitude includes "Power at any Price" and "Survival of the Fittest", where they set the economic conditions that define "fittest". They fight among themselves for the one ring that will bind them all (the OneWorld economy they agree must be created). Fortunately, the influence of Venus is the Regulator of this ongoing process of forced economic unification. So imbalances must be corrected, the Social Justice movement does have serious power, and in my own personal opinion, cooler heads within the Saturnian-ruled Complex will prevail in the long run.

TomJordan

Pluto in Capricorn is and will continue to bring tremendous change upon those nations that began during the grand conjunction of Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn, which occurred in 1989-1990. Most notably the EU, which has an exact Uranus-Neptune conjunction in it's natal chart and will see Pluto cross that degree in 2017. Given the young age of the EU, that transit may likely spell it's end and/or complete transformation. The Russian Federation and all of the nations of Eastern Europe have a similar grand conjunction in Capricorn.

Saturn's passage through Scorpio brought about much karmic returns for the banking industry and basically restructured it, and we are just now seeing the results of that restructuring.....it's not working. Saturn's passage through Sagittarius could see legal action against the banks.

Saturn is currently squaring Neptune (the last pass happening on Thanksgiving Day). This is a time of testing for those things which began during the grand conjunction in 1990. Whatever structures were put in place at that time are now facing their test of validity. If things are falling apart now it is because the structures created in 1990 are clearly not valid and are now falling apart.

The difference between structures that did not work in the past and structures that do not work now is that humanity is evolving, and the things that don't work fall apart more quickly than before.

Saturn will soon oppose the Natal Uranus and Ascendant of the USA and Pluto will soon square the natal Saturn of the USA (in fact, on Christmas Day) and these transits are sure to deal a strong blow to the USA's financial status in the world.

I have created a channel on youtube where I discuss issues just like these and more. Please visit my youtube channel and check out some of my predictions for the near future.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_QNfrJMv950iN0zL9FiLGA