Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 07-13-2007, 09:52 AM

Elemental completeness from partner?

Earth and water are the negative/yin energy, while fire and air makes up the positive/yang energy. By various methods of calculation one can determine how much of a chart is earth, water, fire or air (by which sign and/or house a planet is in). I have used various methods for calculation, and the good and lasting relationships I have tested are always in balance. A more earth and water person will find someone with more air and fire and vice versa. People who are already in balance find likewise people.

Have anyone seen a good relationship between two people very similar in elemental energy? I have not, so I guess it is common to compensate for any elemental deficiencies by finding them in a partner. I for instance, are in almost total lack of air and I feel that if I try to relate to people also lacking in air, communication becomes a real problem, together with a feeling of too much "grounding". On the other hand, relating to air-people when one self is totally devoid of it is really hard!

Until now I have used this method of calculation to predict which people I should "go for", but now I'm very uncertain.. all my experience indicate that a well-functioning relationship is in elemental balance, but I would really like to hear what others think of this.

Tags
completeness, elemental, partner