Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 01-10-2007, 10:13 AM

Have I been cheated?

Dear all
I have purchased contact lenses recently over the internet from a decent-looking website. It has been 2 days but my orders don't appear on the website. I got suspicious that they do not have a contact number or address whatsoever. Then I asked the question if I have been cheated?
The ascendant is too late 28 Taurus. Does it mean it has been happened what should have happened? Also which house represents that firm? 7th?
I would appreciate any insight!
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi...if&res=100&va=
Thanks

Unread 02-22-2007, 07:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to astrobhadauria Send a message via MSN to astrobhadauria Send a message via Yahoo to astrobhadauria Send a message via Skype™ to astrobhadauria
Re: Have I been cheated?

Rahu is the partner of your purcheging and saying about you:-The planet may give inauspicious results. The native may perform wicked deeds, be discontented unhappy, cruel, fraudulent, untruthful, foolish, quarrelsome and non-talkative. One may be inimical towards one's own dear ones, may be lazy, aggressor and extremely passionate. One may always be mentally worried and restless. One's parents may suffer and one's mother may be ailing. The native's mother may suffer from gastric problems. She may die due to assault from wood or stone. One may cause agony to one's mother and be the cause of her death. In one's maternal uncle's house, someone may die due to poison or the assault of weapons. One may marry twice and have a stepmother. One may suffer from stomach ailments. One's animals may be destroyed. There may be opposition of friends and relatives. One may fight with one's own people. One may not enjoy the bliss of a son or friends. The spouse of the native may be lean. One's friends may face hardships by cheating. One of the parents of the native may expire suddenly. According to the western viewpoint, the native may have an illegitimate child. The native is always worried and unhappy. The native may have 2 spouses or 2 mothers. The native is always suffering from poverty. The native may cause problems for the father ever since birth. Bankruptcy, loss of job and other in auspicious events may occur.
Unread 02-22-2007, 07:25 PM

So many possibilities that it could happen to anyone. I am not sure I can ever understand Vedic astrology system. You still don't have Turkey in the countries section of personal details?
Elan
Unread 02-23-2007, 07:56 AM

Hi Elansome
When I clicked on chart it said it was run out!
Can you post details
To astrobhadauria
Can you explain your method - did you use elansome's chart or just time of question on forum - interested in Vedic astrology.

Moonshine

Tags
cheated