What indicates no marriage in a chart?

yelena234

I'm not an astrologer but I can certainly say - according to my experiences with Saturn - she first has to resolve her problems with love which are coming from her childhood and maybe from her ancestors. Healing the painful child inside is very important for finding a real love. That's why Saturn causes delays. When you don't see your inner pains and resist the change, you live the same painful experiences again and again. If she has problems with men, she certainly has to heal her relationship with father inside her feelings, inside her mind. Saturn aspects usually causes the person to protect herself so much, meeting and living relationships get harder. For opening herself, she has to face with her inner fears.
Thank you midnight sun.

She is travelling too much and I don't understand, how come there was never some man on her way. From the Chart is also visible that there is no man from somewhere far away. I don't know, where could she meet somebody?

B.

midnight sun

Thank you midnight sun.

She is travelling too much and I don't understand, how come there was never some man on her way. From the Chart is also visible that there is no man from somewhere far away. I don't know, where could she meet somebody?

B.

I think we mustn't calculate about "where can we meet somebody". We just have to say our purpose to universe. I also didn't meet anyone for the last 5 years. 2 months ago I start to do meditation for calling love to myself and I also say "if there is something preventing me from reaching love, inside me, I want it to be healed." And for the last two months and still, I'm in a healing process, I start to face my fears, seeing a therapist and start to learn how to relate people. It may take a long time to heal but it's worth for living a healty relationship.
And also I can say nothing happens when we wait in an expectation. :)

M

may28gemini

I'm going to address some of the responses.

My father has his Scorpio Sun, Mercury, Venus, and SATURN in the 7th. He and my mom married when he was like 23. My father remarried about 4 years after he and my mother divorced. HAHAHAHAHA who said having Saturn in 7th prevents or delays marriages? If anything, I think having Saturn in the 7th makes a person more desirous of matrimony and feel insecure if they aren't married! Saturn brings fears and with fear, it can bring about action to make things happen!

I don't think having Uranus in the 1st house makes a person not marry. Uranus in the 1st influences physical appearances (tends to make the native tall and skinny with broad shoulders) and bring a quiry personality but I don't that's going prevent or deter them from getting hitched. I've met a few with Uranus 1st house and they're married (albeit a weird quickie one in Vegas, but still married).

Ok, the empty 5th and 7th houses as indicators of not ever marrying- false! I have empty 5th and 7th houses and I married (and divorced.) My 5th is Aqua and 7th is Aries. The ruler of my 5th (Saturn) is in my 1st (marriage happened because my ex and I talked rationally about marrying) and the ruler of my 7th (Mars) is in my 8th (HAHAHAHA divorce!)

False to the Virgo AC not getting married as my mother has a huge Virgo stellium in her 1st house including Venus on the AC (very beautiful) and she married my father at 19. My mother also remarried 4 years after she and my father divorced. My ex also has Virgo rising with Venus conjunct AC. He married me and it was his idea too. For all I know, he could be remarried.

Last edited:

yelena234

I think we mustn't calculate about "where can we meet somebody". We just have to say our purpose to universe. I also didn't meet anyone for the last 5 years. 2 months ago I start to do meditation for calling love to myself and I also say "if there is something preventing me from reaching love, inside me, I want it to be healed." And for the last two months and still, I'm in a healing process, I start to face my fears, seeing a therapist and start to learn how to relate people. It may take a long time to heal but it's worth for living a healty relationship.
And also I can say nothing happens when we wait in an expectation. :)
Hello,

Thank you again.

It is difficult to calculate anything, if there are hard aspects for marriage, doesn't matter is that Saturn or any other planet.
Here I see, how ruler of her Ascendant, the Moon has square with Saturn, ruler of her 7th house. It is never good.
In fact, she has fine at home with her parents (here is Venus, ruler of her IC and has conjunction with ASC. Beside that, Venus has also two good aspects. For me Venus in good aspect wirh Neptune, person dreams about something and doesn't know, what about!).
B.

midnight sun

Hello,

Thank you again.

It is difficult to calculate anything, if there are hard aspects for marriage, doesn't matter is that Saturn or any other planet.
Here I see, how ruler of her Ascendant, the Moon has square with Saturn, ruler of her 7th house. It is never good.
In fact, she has fine at home with her parents (here is Venus, ruler of her IC and has conjunction with ASC. Beside that, Venus has also two good aspects. For me Venus in good aspect wirh Neptune, person dreams about something and doesn't know, what about!).
B.

I'm not an expert but Moon always refers mother. And moon in a hard aspect to Saturn shows a serious problem about mother. And for a woman, her relationship with her mother is also very important because she is the first role model of being a woman. And when Saturn is in a hard aspect to Moon, it shows there is an emotional wound coming from childhood. It also causes the person to show her emotions. And also causes fear of marriage because it's the ruler of 7th house.

It doesn't matter if she's fine with her parents. For example I'm also fine with my parents and I have Jupiter in 4th. But most of my love problems connected to Saturn are coming from my parents(childhood) and my ancestors. It can be hard to see the hidden problems with family. At the age of 28, I'm realizing now which issues are connected to them because we learn to read our own life and experiences from their eyes and their telling. But when you realize that and start to look with an objective eye, you also start to realize the traumas which you never call like that before.

Astrodawn

I am 48 and I have never been married (not even close) I do have Saturn in the 7th house, in a T square saturn opposite moon square venus. I just dont seem to be able to see myself with anyone all my life? The men I attract cause me more pain and stress than happiness.
But I do always crave the closeness of a long term relationship, they just always go wrong.

In response to post above, I have never got on with my mother EVER, it has got to the point now that she no longer exists in my life and even though she only lives a few miles away, ive not spoken to her for years, shes a stranger. As a wound I would say yes a big one, she made me feel completly unloved as a child (and adult) and I think the lack of love has made me unable to relate normally, I get narcissistic nutters.

List of previous BF's

Dec 2012
BF of 3 years suddenly goes mad (NPD) and is sectioned in a mental hospital

BF of 18 months also NPD caused me high stress

BF of 6 years died brain haemorrage

BF suicide

Bet you wish you were all me !!!

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Astrodawn, as a woman, the Moon takes precedence next only to the 7th house Lord.

The Moon is also in the first, so all issues related to the Moon (from womanhood, to mother, to emotional security, to home) get into the driver's seat of your life car, if you so will. Unless the self (1st house being the case) resolves these, Saturn may deny the joy of stable relationships, especially as that Moon gets a beating from that Saturn in the 7th, and also contacts the Sun (another significator of men), which is also ruled by Saturn. However your mum made you feel, all that belongs to the past. Absurd as this may sound coming from a total stranger, may be you both should start out anew with eachother. May be you should take a walk down to her place, have a nice, decent talk with her, and see how life begins to happen. You may be positively surprised even. You might be abusing me in your head by now, and to others I might not make any sense, but this is how I read your chart, esp as Saturn sits in the signs opp to that of the Moon. To me, Saturn truly is a karma planet, and, unless the issues it points towards in a native's chart are resolved by the native, Saturn can be very hard-task. Believe it or not. There is some pattern in your house of relationships that gets repeated.

Saturn in the 7th is more often than not about delays in the matters of that house. If MayGemini's dad married early despite a Saturn there, it is because he had planets like the Sun and Venus in the same house to fight it out for him.

Saturn in the 7th is also about responsibility. In Astrodawn's case, you get men dealt out to you that bring along a certain aspect of responsibility with them. Often these men get taken away due to that Saturn being in Pisces and in your 7th house, which makes Pisces also part of your 7th house. Pisces is about fostering and sacrifice. I am sure these words ring a bell. Not sure, if you have actually had a real long-term (at least a few years) live-in relationship with a man. I should think not really, but I may be wrong. In your chart, Saturn commands the relationship area. You have Saturn as the dispositor of your Sun, so, if not through your dad, Saturn will bring along responsibility through other men.

:)AQ7

midnight sun

Astrodawn, I believe it's never late for changing things. I could recommend family constellation therapies because it seems like there is something locking this issue from the past. If there is the same pattern in your ancestors, relatives, repeating in generations, family constellation is helpful. Because usually this fear comes from ancestors. If women in your family suffered so much....

Also if your mother's relationship with your father is bad, then as a child you could decide not to marry ever.

So I'll recommend you to look at all your and your family's past from a bird's eye. Then you'll start to see the patterns.

And the main problem is not getting marrying or not. It's why you're selecting wrong men(sabotaging yourself). It can have several reasons. You can believe you're worthless, you're guilty, you don't deserve better etc. On the other side you could choose this for protecting yourself.(If you saw a real bad marriage or relationships in your family)

yelena234

To marry or not, all is in our Stars, it is part of our Destiny.

I like the way here, where one very important man, Scorpio (in Politics) has special kind of relationship: they are not married, have long relationship and one child. They see each other every weekend. It means, they live during the week in two different cities.

To have somebody hanging on me every day and all day, I can't imagine. I can love somebody from far away. To talk with him over phone is enough for me. For me sex was never on the first place. When Astrologer say, 8th house is the house of sex, I can only deny, because ruler of my ASC, Venus is in 8th house. For me it is house of Research and many other things, only no sex. Sex is 5th house. To explain why, is not the right place, here.

Bobbie

yelena234

Natal Chart from the man, Scorpio. His Venus is not the best one. Beside that, he doesn't like to be totally tied.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_borut_pahor_hp_48029_630098.GIF
    astro_2gw_01_borut_pahor_hp_48029_630098.GIF
    55.5 KB · Views: 19

aquarius7000

Hi,
Natal Chart from the man, Scorpio. His Venus is not the best one. Beside that, he doesn't like to be totally tied.
This man has a first house Ura in a square to a Sag Mars. This man cannot be tied down. If one tries per force, he will throw that person ruthlessly (first house Ura and all that Sco energy) out of his life.

Blackbird

So I guess I should be "doomed", having a 5th house cappy filled with neptune+uranus and it's ruler, saturn, in the confused (pisces) 7th house. Oh, and with a "bonus" venus square mars and saturn opposing my virgin asc.

yelena234

Hi,
This man has a first house Ura in a square to a Sag Mars. This man cannot be tied down. If one tries per force, he will throw that person ruthlessly (first house Ura and all that Sco energy) out of his life.

Thank you, aquarius7000.

It is not only that, but look at his 7th house with ruler Uranus. Uranus from the 1st house has opposition to the Chiron in the 7th. This combination is not good for marriage. From other side his POF in 7th gives him happy relationship.
He is tall, athletic, sporty and good looking man (with four planets in Scorpio, especially with Venus there) and believe me, his fans a just good looking women. Somebody like him could have lots of women, but marriage would make him like living in the prison.

So, I think if somebody is planning marriage, Natal Chart is very good way to see, will there be marriage or not?

WL, B.